One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born jewish

Good feel

>tfw no big tittied Hebrew hottie

Self-hating Jew or self-loathing Jew is a pejorative term used for a Jewish person that holds antisemitic views.[1] The concept gained widespread currency after Theodor Lessing's 1930 book Der Jüdische Selbsthass ("Jewish Self-hatred"), which tries to explain the prevalence of Jewish intellectuals inciting antisemitism with their views toward Judaism. Jewish self-hate has been described as a neurotic reaction to the impact of antisemitism by Jews accepting, expressing, and even exaggerating the basic assumptions of the anti-Semite.[2] The term became "something of a key term of opprobrium in and beyond Cold War-era debates about Zionism".[3] Similar accusations of being uncomfortable with one's Jewishness were already being made by groups of Jews against each other before Zionism existed as a movement.[3]

>this warrants a sad frog picture

lol bitch get in hollywood and destroy white people's lives

it's in your blood

>one chance at life
>not born jewish

stupid thread sage

If you're a Jew in the US and you don't manage to make it you must be the worst loser imaginable.

But that's good, the evil dudes (jews) are going to spare you, and you get free monies from ordinary working man. Btw, your worst nightmare is dead.

>tfw no jewess gf

>told myself it was okay that I'm short because jews are short
>never met another jew shorter than 5'10"

What is this hot Jew girl meme? Sorry, but I don't find them particularly attractive!

Jews have the highest household income in USA you dummy.
Become an investment banker and fuck bitches.

Because they aren't, but sjw propaganda probably doesn't reach jewish households, so they might make good wives.

>jewish

Don't Jewish your bf was just like me?

>tfw no jewish gf

Dem tedz tho.

I don't understand these tits, where's the user's manual?

>one chance at life
>born man

what the fuck