>not allowed to have headphones
>coworkers are allowed to have mechanical keyboards
Why is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

modelfkeyboards.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

click clack click clack click clack

On what ground? None of the places I worked at had any rule like this.

Buy some shooters earmuffs.

Alternatively, get diagnosed with ADD and say you need headphones as an acommodation for your ADD under the ADA.

Simply barbaric.

Management wants to be able to verbally get everyone/anyone's attention if need be so no headphones or ear coverings. It's a stupid rule.

I'd pack up and leave that second.

3 reasons to quit your shitty job

get a model M keyboard

drown out their clicks with your own

so what you're saying is you're too unskilled to get a better job? suck it up and learn to love the click-clack you stupid fuck

Same.

I am a professional who demands to work in professional environments. I am not a child who needs to be yelled at to get my attention.

I'd quit

Love the sound of typing. Would probably help me concentrate

Welcome to the hive
>Clacks aggressively
You must first learn our language

what country are you in?

>open office plan
>autist next to me gets up and walks around behind me multiple times every hour
>catch him in my peripheral vision constantly while I'm working
It's amazing how much someone has managed to piss me off without saying a word. Someone moving around behind me in a manner that causes me to catch them in the corners of both my eyes must be activating some primal instinct evolved to defend against getting attacked from behind because I lose any ability to concentrate when it's occurring.

>using a picture of the smiley with the carat nose

>regular office plan
>punk kid two cubes down reeks of cigarettes and vape
This week it's maple syrup

They didn't say anything about headsets.

Quit or buy earplugs desu.

that a problem?

There's this thing called "culture fit", it's not a meme, you should never have been hired if petty shit like this was going to bother you so much.

This.

>stupid rule

>oblivious through a gas leak, fire, or other emergency because you're blaring S I M P S O N E W A V E through your shitty chinkshit headphones
>forcing someone who ISN'T a petulant autistic manchild to come get your attention

Unless you have a vagina, then the company has to bend over to your whims.

Get a mechanical keyboard and run it through a raspberry pi hooked up to a speaker. Program the pi to make a ping noise every time it detects a keystroke. Hide the pi in the keyboard.

Go beyond M.

modelfkeyboards.com/

Are you any good?
If so, go check the job market. Simple.
You can even get higher compensation, on top of better working conditions.

>Why is this legal?
Because you let your company assfuck you fuccboi.

Totally unprofessional and a horrible management decision. If they cannot treat you like a grown adult find a company that will.

There are so many ways that a company can improve communication without making such horrible decisions, I love my job but if they were to enforce such childish rules I'd quit, not directly because of a headphone ban but because of what might come later if they make decisions like this without thinking about them properly.

Just thinking about a headphone ban in my workplace makes me physically angry.

lol
boing boing

Open office and no headphones? Congratulations, your managers are either retards or paid by the competition.

Bring an AR to work and tell em that if u cant have ur fucking headphones at work u gonna kill em

>He doesn't like that sweet sweet click sound
What a fucking membranelet

what the fuck
where do you work