Android thumbs BTFO

>2018
>no home or end key equivalent
How many collective centuries worth of scroll time have Android users wasted from not being able to jump to top/bottom of page? Go ahead and defend this. I'm waiting.
>inb4 just scroll really fast and wait 10 seconds

>no ctrl-Z function

How can any phone even compete?

You can just tap the right bottom edge of the screen, where the scroll bar is, to jump right to the end

Huh, an issue I never noticed.
t.androiduser

False.

Your thumb noticed. It's smarter than you.

Looks like Android thumbkins have been stumped.

Tap bottom of scroll bar = bottom.
BTFO iTrendfags

My browser has these buttons. And in other apps there's a fat scrollbar if the content is deemed too long.

Thank you, your $0.05 will be deposited in to your account momentarily. Make sure to keep pushing iOS and iPhone X on here, we've noticed you have been slacking lately. Do not be afraid to make new threads for iPhone X and switch your IP address to keep bumping the thread. You can use any number of VPN services for this.

Thank you for your efforts.
---------------------------------------------------
James Swain

Head of Digital Marketing
Apple, Inc.
One Infinite Loop.
Cupertino, CA 95014
+1 (408) 606-5775 ext.324

This is the kind of crap we have to deal with when there is no FLOSS mobile solution. We can't use functions that have been around longer than smartphones.

It's app-specific, Clover for example does have top/bottom buttons.

DUBS=TRUTH

Funny, because you're the one spamming iOS here. I'm with this user Is that browser specific? Does it work in all popular browsers?

>zero day macOS kernel exploit just released

b-b-but you guys have to use your THUMBS with android ha..haa

why do Itoddlers keep trying to defend apple so much?

A lot of scroll views have a feature where if you grab the right side a dragable scroll bar appears that you can just pull all the way to the bottom of the screen to go there.

But I have that on my KEYone, user

Apple is living in your head rent free eh? Have you considered cognitive behavioral therapy to break this habit?

Which browser are you using?

>a lot of
Not nearly enough.

So Android doesn't have this feature and ot is only solved with lower level hardware access. Really made me think.

>Not nearly enough.
You are right about that.

Via.

I wish we had this for the Clover watchlist so I don't have to scroll through every single thread that I've posted in

kawaii pony pic

My browser has this, I just have to scroll own and an arrow appears where if I press it will go straight to the bottom of the page or top if scrolling up.

Looks like somebody was thinking!

We could spam clover devs with requests.

>Looks like somebody was thinking!
A single chink made a better browser than 3 different companies.