So what the fuck is Sup Forumsoing on here?

so what the fuck is Sup Forumsoing on here?
started around 3 days ago and happens every time i start up pc

Other urls found in this thread:

virustotal.com/#/file/b802891361f419bdfdcf14cf0e8d984c85d27ce03e29cece538b01a47f7c8096/detection
pastebin.com/FKBJ53Vy
my.mixtape.moe/ikuuwp.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could be fake flash player update service.

i'd never even heard of thinkery.me before this also, so its not something i use

Botnet

what should i do? malwarebytes didnt find anything

>malwarebytes
user, I...

Don't start, dipshit.

whats wrong with malwarebytes? i havent used it in years but i thought it at least used to be good

install gentoo

Same here, it used to be my #1 anti malware program. Did something happen?

Just block the "updater" if you are worried. Personally I use a firewall that blocks all network access with the exception of my browser. If I need to update or play a game I just add a temporary exeption.

That's the best you can do to avoid botnets.

It's good for specific files or weekly checkups. Terrible for anything other than that, "premium" ver is a resource hog.

yeah i was blocking it of course, just was curious why it was happening in the first place

i only downloaded free version to run a scan, not using premium

Upload the malware to virustotal so people can analize this thing, also I want more malware related threads

Check the domain in virustotal too, check this, this domain is kinda too old for a malware

i would if i could find it
i'll try again in a minute to see if i can do anything to figure out what it is

Process Monitor and Process Explorer may help you to find the file André know what it's doing, but I don't know if It will piss off this thing

interesting
it is actually the adobe update service but it looks like it was modified by something else
virustotal.com/#/file/b802891361f419bdfdcf14cf0e8d984c85d27ce03e29cece538b01a47f7c8096/detection
relations has HF apploc which is custom installer for japanese locale loader for windows (which i did install a few days ago)

heres the jap locale tested
pastebin.com/FKBJ53Vy
pastebin because spam filter

>find the file André know what it's doing

Zozzle, *and*

just use winpatrol

Thread probably will die, but I already installed Cuckoo Sandbox, I am kinda happy, I only need to end the partition size problems and install Windows 7 Ultimate, I think I will try analyzing this file

op here
if threads still up i'd be interested to know what you find out
if thinkery.me can host files maybe its trying to download something from there

It looks like it could host files, or at least text (could be used for files encoded as text). Also has an API.

That has no fucking business being in the System folder.

Definitely malicious.

so it is just a fake updater after all?

Site keeps redirecting me to old site where I CANNOT download and asks for login when I am already logged on the new site

Aaah...

uploaded them here for you
my.mixtape.moe/ikuuwp.zip

definitive fake if publisher is "unknown"

>wanted to say that it's fake because I don't have it on my system
>realized that I don't even have flash player outside chrome installed

Thanks.
Oh God it's 03:04 I need sleep, tomorrow... today... but later I will try my Cuckoo, forgot to mention that I was on phone so I cannot do that now, I am a beginner too, sorry... but I will try at ~09:00

sure
i'm not particularly worried about it or anything just curious so if you get a chance

Just delete the file and move on. No need to pretend you're le 1337 mr robot who's gonna save the world from malware by making this public.

The dude who made this software probably invested a significant amount of time, energy, and dedication, you're disrespecting his work by reporting it to virustotal and the malware fun police.

An artist respects the silence that will serve as the foundation of creativity. Also remember that snitches get stitches.

>flash installed in 2018

wew lad

the installer is pretty old so i doubt this is any kind of unknown malware, i'm not trying to do any of that its just curiosity

t. (are (you) the) malware creator?

I'm just a random user who stumbled upon this thread by mere coincidence and decided to give valuable advice.

Always remember, the snitch gets the stitch sooner or later.

you talk like a nigger.

Listen, buddy, you have a golden opportunity here, you stumbled upon an unfortunate sight out of bad luck when you installed that software, you can recoup your losses, uninstall the software, and move on with your life, or you can be a disrespectful little shit and escalate thr situation into consequences that we both know you won't be able to withstand. I'm giving you good advice here, turn around and walk out of this thread, do the right thing for yourself.

it seriously sounds like you wrote it .

tell us what it does

I'm not in the liberty to say, but you should not take my earlier advice lightly, there are bigger forces at play here than you could possibly imagine.

I'm not the guy who made the post. I don't use windows. No cia nigger is going to get me.

>adobe updater service
>inside windows system folder

>proprietary software problems

1/10 made me reply

Intel CPU?

> you have stumbled onto a super sekrit
> let me dissuade you by ramping up the intrigue
How can one man fit so much cock in his mouth..

nah amd

>there are bigger forces at play here than you could possibly imagine.
ugh, come on dude, don't throw in the towel now by making it this obvious
I was starting to look forward to a bit of non-IRL LARPing
speaking of: so hey, you dangerous hacker you, what are you wearing?

I'm unironically wearing a black hoodie, black rim glasses because my vision degraded due to extensive computer usage, and I also have a beard.

*I remove my wizard hat*
fancy meeting you here on this dark night traveler

Don't die bump.

come back larp hacker
larp us a tale of yonder years