1) Your cunt

1) Your cunt
2) What cool uninhabited or sparsely populated regions does your country have? Do you hope they get populated someday?

I'm a Russian living in America and I'd love to live in pic (Franz Joseph Land) one day. For America I'd pick somewhere on the Aleutian islands in alaska.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire,_Nevada
mallorcadaysout.com/10.6.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackinac_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minami-Tori-shima
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Mecklenburg-Vorpommern count?
It's our thinnest populated state (69/km^2), but as a whole still over 2x more dense than Murrica, >3x of Sweden and >8x of Russia
So... overall no, we're full

Ilhas Selvagens

>What cool uninhabited or sparsely populated regions does your country have?

Devon island is the biggest uninhabited island on Earth, other than that most of our North and especially our Arctic Archipelago is sparsely populated.

>Do you hope they get populated someday?
well if climate change makes those places favourable then yeah, but the ground is rocky and not very arable.

Ilhas Desertas

i dunno some shitty forest maybe?

We also have this on the very tip of Canada

Why do you have uninhabited polar land named after an Austrian emperor?

daily reminder that spitsbergen (not """""svalbard""""") is Dutch clay

A bunch of random spots of island in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. I think most of them are military bases.

Populated by under 500 singing old ladies and not much more

only a few mil live in the red
nobody lives in the black

Our country is so boring

Ruhnu is a cooler island, Latvians hate us for it. Both were Swedish islands.

Watched Fargo today. It's interesting how so few people can live in such a large swath of land.

Ha! Joke's on you! My entire country is basically a sparsely populated moutainous region!

Speaking of Swedish islands, what's up with Vormsi? Why did we never rename it?

Not that I mind, it's interesting

1) Eritrean living in Canada

2) The Dahlak Archipelago off the eastern coast of Eritrea. The Saudis and Qataris across the Red Sea are hoping to purchase/pawn off the islands from our current dictator, which would suck because the sea is such a strategic point. It's one of the world's premier diving/fishing destinations, but because barely anyone lives there, the Arabs can continue their shady business.

Just watched that the other day. Their accents are so adorable.

Less than 1% of the total population lives in the black area

I realized than Guainia even exist at the last year.

>Your cunt
Spain

>What cool uninhabited or sparsely populated regions does your country have?
Spain

>Do you hope they get populated someday?
'no'

Spitsbergen is the largest island in the Svalbard archipelago, you dumb dutch fucker

Wyoming

Fuck, can't compete against straya

Montana or Wyoming

France
A lot, mostly in overseas territories

There are towns here and there, but only Nevada has the "loneliest road in America".

>loneliest road in America
I'm going to look it up on youtube

the movie hams it up big time. the show is a bit more accurate, but still over done. in the movie they had people living in the twin cities having an accent thicker than people right at the canadian border have

Most of our land is populated at least sparsely
I believe an Austrian found it

What makes it so underpopulated? Why won't people live there

It is some of the shittiest land in existance

Is it bad soil or just rocky?

both

visually wyoming is a pretty nice state, and the majority of people don't care about the fertility of the soil if by some chance that's what you were talking about

None

I hate nature

Pretty much all of the Patagonia is barely populated. I like it this way, since that's exactly what makes it so special to me.

Is it the whitest area?

My father was born born in Empire Nevada and my grandfather lived there until he died. We visited it once when I was 8. It was literally just a few trailer houses and a gas station in the middle of the desert for hundreds of miles around. It was odd. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire,_Nevada

Coastal Alaska has always sounded comfy as fuck to me desu. Wish I could spend a year or so there.

Some decades ago maybe, but not anymore. There's been a lot of immigration from northern provinces and neighbouring countries due to an "oil boom" that happened in the early-2000s.

I was just giving an explanation for why it never got populated

Mona (Monkey) island. It is to the East of the island. Fun fact, there's a lighthouse in the island built by Gustav Eiffel, the guy who built the Eiffel tower.

There's a lot of sparsely populated land.

is all of that rainforest. the uninhabited parts i mean

There is a dog sled division of the danish military that patrols a huge area where no one lives

A lot of the west and particularly the south-west is unexplored.

Poland- that little plot of land some "" "maps""" would have you believe is "Poccииcкe" but that's a lie made by the Jewish communist elite illuminati. Fuck those guys it belongs to us and so does the rest of Europe.

Cabrera Island.

Populated only by frenchies between 1808 and 1814 :)

mallorcadaysout.com/10.6.html

I read an article about a clan of severely inbred white tasmanians who were discovered living in the woods.

because the entire state only has two escalators

that would suck

those are just regular tasmanians

we have this huge desert, no one really knows what do with it

kek keep trying

Most everything that's not one of the few growth centers

Isla de los Estados (Staten Island)

It's set to become a crater once Yellowstone erupts.

Why the fuck would you hope they become populated? These areas being sparsely populated is what makes them special.

Channel Islands. There's a small town on one island but the rest are nature reserves.

I agree, the fact that is unpopulated shoul remain like this. Biggest dinosaur bone reservoir, too.

My dad once told me about a Nevada down with a population of 4. Like how does that even work?

Catalina's actually got two towns. Avalon is a dense and polluted as shit tourist center, but Two Harbors is much smaller and quieter, located right on the isthmus.

And there's a Navy base on San Clemente.

This

I need to go there.

flag

We have a whole bunch of uninhabited islands in the Sub-Antarctic, I hope i move there with some bros and set up a new cunt there

My dad was born here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mackinac_Island

have visited that region of tas
there must be less than 3000 people in that whole circle

that's why I mentioned if climate change made them viable you dense motherfucker, because by the time that happens most of the world will be a desert.

that comes from being rich af and making it livable.
If we would have never gotten shit done and stayed the HRE with an abyssmal economic policie a.k.a the german balkans, youd have THICC woods with wolves and wisents, hundreds of smallstates with weird xenophobic local cultures and rites+ a gorillion dialects and medieval city structures who never saw reforms.

That would be a very exiting germany but its doubtful if its would be as livable as ours.
Only dangerous or ridiculously huge countries have exiting and desolate spots left.

the whole archipelago is called spitsbergen after WE discovered it.

You guys just changed the name

>Thinking climate change will make everything a desert.

11 years old or just really fucking dumb?

lmao don't talk you'll be underwater you stupid non-country

Bear Island
Pop: some foxes and birds

La Creuse

That strange place north of the wall.

Depends on what you'd consider sparsely populated or not, we have lord howe island which is absolutely gorgeous but probably doesn't really count as 'uninhabited' compared to some of the places posted in this thread or even in comparison to other places we have on the mainland like kakadu, far north QLD or the saltpans.

This is true. A lot of the outback is unexplored as well.

dagö and ösel were cooler names than saaremaa and hiiumaa
fite me

Why were these never colonized again?

Dig it out, let the Mediterranean sea fill it up and enjoy your new coastline.

most of it yeah

maybe the thylacine is still alive

Try and take it then, faggot.

Minami-Tori-shima which is easternmost territory of Japan.
Japan has a tropical savanna climate.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minami-Tori-shima