Kali linux

is still worth learning hacking in 2018?

how should i start?

best way to learn?

Yes
Become a competent programmer first
Read the SICP

i know c and vhdl now learning phyton

100% of real hackers have vigorous knowledge behind programming, networking, and security protocol
To be a real hacker you need years of knowledge, Kali Linux and online hack tools are very basic and are blocked by most security systems, if a hacker discovers vulnerabilities they can take advantage of they aren't going to share it online so idiots like you can pretend to be hackers

so.... learning suggestions ?

see

4 years of a very good college like MIT

Might even need a second degree in networking because there's so much information

> install linux
> cd hack
> knock on door from NSA 3 days later

ya so learn everything in the world
ok man it sounds practical

no man its not like that

Look into modern hackers that have been caught and read about their educational background, and not older hackers because security has changed dramatically since 10 years ago

Think about why there aren't many hackers.

cuz its hard as fuckk!

but not everyone should be a prodigy

>but not everyone should be a prodigy
Yes, and you can get there with hard work.
A few years of learning about how software is constructed.
A CompSci degree is good preparation

so ill update u when i finish my degree of computer since program engineer and CCIE certification in about 7 years

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

It's a somewhat good tool, but you need to understand much more than just how to use those tools

It really depends on the targets doesn't it?
If you want to hack Joe Schmoe's FTP server, you don't need a fucking MIT degree. If you want to hack some real company or the Gibson you need good knowledge.

i have a grate understanding, im mot average Joe and for the last 6 months im self learning

just wanted to know if its not a dying art ?

and how i take my skills further ?

The real game begins now since everything gets more and more digital.
Just watch all of the 34c3 videos if you want to see what the hacking community is doing.