Intel fags are happy they won't get fps drops in games from the patch to fix the Intel bug

>intel fags are happy they won't get fps drops in games from the patch to fix the Intel bug
>not knowing the servers you play on will take a big hit and slow dow

I heard that Sup Forums servers use Inte

rip user

PSN servers don't use intel right? I'm only playing CoD and BF1 on ps4 these days.

moot disclosed that he runs Sup Forums on mutiple mac pro

>supporting paid online
>supporting sony
>trusting sony with online
>console shooters
>supporting fucking ea still
You are fucked and should go all the way and kill yourself.

They do, same with Microsoft.

How the fuck are we not going to lose FPS if the goddamn machine runs 30% slower?

Because it is also affecting AMD machines, obviously!

>playing multiplayer games

When does the class action start? I want my to pretend I never cucked myself by getting my money back.

i don't play online

I get motion sickness on pc shooters so I've always preferred shooters. I do well on them I have >2.0 kdr in BF1 and >1.5 in CoD. 1v1 ?

It's only 30% slower in tasks with high I/O reads aka server shit.
Games are naturally not any faster but the loss isn't gigantic and normies won't notice.

Well, that's some slight comfort if it's true. Hope it also goes for particularly CPU-heavy games.

I wonder if this will affect Denuvo, doesn't the virtualization basically require constant syscalls? Or was that just the retarded way AC Origins did it

>moot

who?

I read something about Nvidia GPUs being affected by this as they require the CPU for syscalls while AMD GPUs don't, is this true? I'm thinking of upgrading my GPU soon and after getting an Intel processor recently I don't want to get jewed twice.

>still believing that meme
kek

>aka server shit.

Which is important as fuck, you dumb fucking cunt. All servers will be affected running Intel, VPN, VPS, Most GAMING servers.

Netflix would also probably get tanked.

I didn't say it isn't important you nonce.

The way you said it clearly did, you dumb fuck. 30% decrease in performance is also noticeable as fuck and retards like your mom and stepdad who you preach as "normies" (what the fuck are you 12?) would also most likely notice the performance drop.