Just got a letter from Comcast that they increased my speed to 100Mbps for free...

Just got a letter from Comcast that they increased my speed to 100Mbps for free. Haven't noticed any of the bad anti-net neutrality stuff either. Hmm...

Thanks Ajit Pai and Trump!

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalmusicnews.com/2018/01/03/comcast-increases-2018/
digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/22/comcast-100-million-washington/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off Sup Forumsshill, we're busy with cpu bugs right now.

>100Mbit/s
Welcome to 2008 I guess

>increasing speeds without removing the data cap

what's the point

Same. It happened in november but I only read the email and restarted my modem a few weeks ago, increase from 30mbps to 60mbps

Proof all they wanted was to help the little people. Finally!

>100Mbps
lol america

>taxed at 70%
lol

wait, 100mbps isn't fast? it's as high as the dial goes on speedtest.net

what kind of speeds are you lot getting?

could be worse

the government was supposed to be putting in this """"ultra fast"""" 25mbps fibre network about 5 years ago but we don't have it yet and idk if they've just forgotten about it or what

100mbps is fast but in condensed cities in america and europe you can get faster for similar prices.

>Just got a letter from Comcast that they increased my speed to 100Mbps for free

I got a letter from my ISP last month that they bumped my speed from 500mbit to 1gbit and reduced its cost by a third (it now costs 10€ only).

Why is America a decade behind when it comes to internet speeds?

no bully

>(((America)))
ftfy

Don't you see sheep? They are trying distract you from their real plans.

anyone in america can get 1gbit internet too for much less than the 70% of your income tax you pay. what are you bragging about?

isn't it the ISPs that lobbied to ensure that that never happens?

HAHAHAHAHA

>17ms

You know Comcast also announced substantial price increases for most of their services in 2018, right?

welcome to 5 years ago senpai

Comcast Substantially Increases 2018 Rates, Says Customers ‘Getting More for Their Money’
digitalmusicnews.com/2018/01/03/comcast-increases-2018/

Comcast Faces More Than $100 Million In Fines for Defrauding Customers In Washington
digitalmusicnews.com/2017/12/22/comcast-100-million-washington/

>substantial
>5 - 10 dollars
Imagine being so poor you worry over such trivial amounts of money. Did you freak out when netflix raised its prices too?

Makes no difference if you're still capped at 1tb data.

I don't have Comcast, but nice assumption. Take another look at the rate increases in percentages, not nominal dollars. Are you seriously making excuses for Comcast to rape people *more*?

>6 ping

now select a server on another continent you faggot to see the real connection, not that fake trash with a node next door

if you want free internet then go to a communist country

I pay 120 a month for my cable and internet services. Its not a big ratio, sub 10%

Oh you dumb dumb... Anti net neutrality bill (or policy? Or whatever burgers call it) actually becomes valod after 60 days after vote. So for now you still have NN.
And in this time it can be repealed.
Now please, don't create these stupid threads, Ajit.

t.idgf, just want to see Sup Forums clean from burger problems

To sell more data packs

>get 100Mbit internet
>wifi card only supports 54MBit max