Intel files for bankruptcy after amazon, google...

>intel files for bankruptcy after amazon, google, and other tech giants sue them for gorillions to replace their insecure servers
>AMD makes gorillions with their new, secure, fast CPUs while intelshit runs 50% slower
>AMD invests in AI and quantum computing, bringing about the waifu age
ARE
YOU
READY

>>intel files for bankruptcy after amazon, google, and other tech giants sue them for gorillions to replace their insecure servers
>>AMD makes gorillions with their new, secure, fast CPUs while intelshit runs 50% slower
>>AMD invests in AI and quantum computing, bringing about the waifu age
>ARE
>YOU
>READY

You missed:
>AMD becomes Intel.

>VIA comes back in full force
>they buy nvidia
>NVIADIA MASTER RACE 2025

> (OP)
>>>intel files for bankruptcy after amazon, google, and other tech giants sue them for gorillions to replace their insecure servers
>>>AMD makes gorillions with their new, secure, fast CPUs while intelshit runs 50% slower
>>>AMD invests in AI and quantum computing, bringing about the waifu age
>>ARE
>>YOU
>>READY
>You missed:
>>AMD becomes Intel.
So true.

YOU SAID IT WAS THEIR TIME!!!! I INVESTED ALL MY MONEY IN INTEL CPUS!!!! I CAN'T AFFORD AMD OR NVIDIA'S NEW LINE OF CPUS

Imagine normie customers still having waranty. They bought hardware suddendly doesn't achive the promissed performance or is not as secure as promised. Lawsuits and shitshow for sure!

only VIA was always known for having sub par quality hardware and laughable shitty drivers.

the year of the Linux desktop powered by ARM is coming, dudes!

>first they ignore us
>then they laugh at us then they fight us
>then we win

>then they laugh at us
I wish this stage could end faster.

google came out today with more information. the main exploit is called spectre which has different attack vectors for it. one is called meltdown which is the worse because it allows any program to view any process memory. the other vector attacks for it only allow you view a process memory only if you know the process you want to attack before hand. while meltdown allows for complete view of any process memory without needing to know anything about it.

google stated ALL processors on the market since the 90's are effected by spectre. all tested amd, arm, and intel processors have the exploit. but so far only intel from 2009 and above and select arm processors are affected by meltdown by the nature of intel's and arm out of order design. essentially intel and arm have processors that have a larger out of order pool that allows for a longer attack window to use meltdown type attack vector. google has stated that amd should be effected by it but their current way of exploiting meltdown isn't capable yet and with time they are sure they can get the meltdown exploit to work on bulldozer and ryzen cpu's. but at the moment its only intel processors since 2009 and select arm processors that can be effected by meltdown.

ALL amd, arm, and intel processors can be exploited by all other spectre exploits though. the only current way to fix it is to disable speculative out of order processing at the processor level.

Intel is literally too big to fail at this point

At worst they lose some market share

Something about living long enough to become the bad guy

>one monopoly replaces the other
>good
retard

>poo dominates the market

the titanic was too big to sink, remember?

>ALL intel processors can be exploited by all exploits
FTFY

amd -may- be vulnerable to 1

>economics is a boat

> AMD's fuckbois actually believing this will pull them out of trash-tier

Since the story hasn't even hit the news yet, you could always sell now and rebuy when the shares hit rock bottom.

All the banks that were "too big to fail" only survived through bailouts. They WERE going to fail and needed divine intervention. No one will save intel. No bailouts will be given. No buyout offered. They will declare bankruptcy, their assets will be liquidated, and their staff fired. This is what happens when you hire only women.

Intel hacks an industry standard to produce a seemingly faster chip when in reality it's taking short-cuts and work-arounds that sometimes cause big problems, just so they can charge more. That's not even considering their underhanded business practices over the years.
AMD just works because it follows an industry standard and sell for non-hype prices.

> They will declare bankruptcy, their assets will be liquidated, and their staff fired.

Imagine being stupid enough to think this will happen, what can possibly be a stupider statement?

> AMD just works

And there it is

>And there it is
Not an argument.

The NSA could easily bail them out

Do you think meltdown was used by devs of anydvd and DeUhd to read the bluray decryption keys?
Could it be they used this and now after patch they wont be able to do that anymore.

So just like nvidia then.
>Fermi
>3.5GB

>disable patch because lol free software
>lol xd bluray available again

ahahah

I suspect there is massive update coming to most if not all official playback software, it will not work without a patch and any disks released post patch will not be readable.

>Ad hominem
Shiggy Diggy Doo

>tfw didn't buy i5 8400
>tfw still have intel lapturds.

The housing market was "too big" to fail in the US

How could Intel be sued if their cpu's perform exactly as defined in their architecture manuals?

I don't think the bit about being vulnerable to hacks and performing 30% slower than the stated speed on the box are in the manuals.

How about when the government prosecutes Intel for treason? They put the bug there on purpose so the Chinese could spy on you.

Nothing will happen because normies don't care or don't understand, it's not even in the news and when it will be normies will just run by a new comp. They can even make a profit out of this

Someone is going to get the needle for this. Look what happened to the Rosenbergs.

I've been reading furiously. The 30% seems to be the absolute worst case result in micro-benchmarks. The actual performance deficit seems to be very small on most user code. The worst case problems seem to be on io heavy operations that occur on super fast very modern io hardware. On slower io hardware, it remains the bottleneck. And for the new SP Xeons phoronix was reporting the performance deficit was smaller in general for some reason.

It is also a new attack on a long existing but previously unknown weakness. How could you sue over this?

This looks horrible for Intel the company, but the effects on it may not be significant.

>NVIADIA

>microsoft files for bankruptcy after all the world corporations sue them for gorillions for windows being sucesible to malware
Yet, decades later they're still here.

Well intel will have cheaper non-amd compatible rams, in the end we won.

>amd fanboys being this delusional
>being so stupid you're loyal to a cpu manufacturer
This board is filled with idiots.

ARM when?

The delusion of AMD users. Amazing.

it was just in major GER news outlet, 1pm prime time

But I don't want my underdog to stop being the underdog

>what can possibly be a stupider statement?
Well for starters stupider isn't a word.

t. Schlomo

>t. AMDrone