What do Spanish people look like?

What do Spanish people look like?

Not nasty little aztec latin americans. I mean actual Spaniards.

Are Spanish women pretty? Are they nice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmM0653YvXU
youtube.com/watch?v=ValO18fM1MU
youtube.com/watch?v=YagNd254zSg
youtube.com/watch?v=xG04ukAdwUI
youtube.com/watch?v=f9s6mwtTBFw
youtube.com/watch?v=xH_vXSe4CoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2g-uAyBCCyA
youtube.com/watch?v=U57G2qQo0oI
youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c
youtube.com/watch?v=PWDhBs2Eypw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, chicANO

Fuck off, chicANO

i am not a chicano!

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck off, chicANO

They look like a whiter version of Italians.

Spaniards are a bunch of Mexicans who sing about having pitbull dogs but they are the same thing as Mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=SmM0653YvXU

thank mr skeletal

Pitbull looks weird

Post a picture of your sister.

El gracias señor esqueletANO

we

Spanish women are HOT

pls be in Salamanca

Waifu

user those two are sudacas

Sandniggers

She's pretty.

She is not spanish by blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=ValO18fM1MU
youtube.com/watch?v=YagNd254zSg
youtube.com/watch?v=xG04ukAdwUI
youtube.com/watch?v=f9s6mwtTBFw
youtube.com/watch?v=xH_vXSe4CoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2g-uAyBCCyA
youtube.com/watch?v=U57G2qQo0oI

Rate

From pasty white with blonde hair to very dark moor like with kinky hair (we call it pelo polla, not that common in catalunya for what I seen). In general we are brunette with wavvy hair, mid-to-tall (mid in Europe) and very mediterranean looking. Our National selection for soccer tends to be more or less how we look, but add a few kilos for skinnyfats.

Where is she from?

tfw born too late to fight for the spanish empire

French/english

France + Spain, she is mixed

>Not nasty little aztec latin americans.
THEY AREN'T SPANISH, YOU DUMB FUCK

Are you idiot? is spanish \ french

Are you sudaca?

Michelle Jenner Husson (Barcelona, 14 de septiembre de 1986) es una actriz española de cine y televisión, hija de madre francesa y de padre español con ascendencia inglesa.

Te lo pongo en español que en inglés igual no lo entiendes.

When will they do the Charles V series?

>Are Spanish women pretty?
Some yes but generally not, and phyisically overrated

Are they nice?
Most of them are pro-feminazi and with huge ego, but it can be easy to avoid them.

I live in NYC. All of the niggers here call Latin Americans "spanish".

It doesn't matter if they're ugly Mexicans, stinky Dominican niggers, or whatever else. Niggers in NYC call them "Spanish".

Los sudacas, incluidos los coñosureños por muy especiales que se crean, son seres tribales. Defienden a sus pútridos "países" como el que defiende un equipo de fútbol (que es la única forma de defender a un estado no-nación), con una veneración exacerbada e irracional a un trozo de tierra creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos, mientras odian de una manera igualmente irracional y exacerbada al estado vecino, que "casualmente" fue igualmente creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos.

Defeco en todos y cada uno de los sudacas, desde el sudaca nacido en el último rincón de Alaska, San Francisco, París o Madrid de inmigrantes sudacas muertos de hambre hasta el último indio sudaca tiraflechas parido por una india en lo más oscuro y salvaje del Amazonas.

I know that, but it's not just niggers, it's Americans in general using "Spanish" to refer to anything and everything that speaks Spanish and/or is brown.
And it makes me mad as fuck.

>All of the niggers here call Latin Americans "spanish".
>It doesn't matter if they're ugly Mexicans, stinky Dominican niggers, or whatever else. Niggers in NYC call them "Spanish".

So we should call Jamaicans and Afroamericans "Brtish" or "Anglo" from now.

>the USA is so doomed that motherfucking niggers determine what words are used for what

They did one but it wasn't good apparently.

It's even Mexicans youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c

Like this
More pls

Black hair, a mix of tanned/pale skin, almost yellow in complexion.

The average Spanish woman is pretty hairy, like thick jet black hairs coming out if her arms and stomach,although there are some qts

He knows, do you live in london or manchester?

Andalusians are conquering UK

>tfw i like hairy women

nothing gets me harder than cute hairy girlpits

Seems like IMDB liked it

>"even"

they probably started it

Dunno, watch it and you tell me.

Okay so I don't fucking get it, if you ameriniggers consider all the """spanish""" to be mexican indian faggots, why do the actual mexican indian faggots lie about being spanish? What's the purpose?

>What's the purpose?
Getting laid

Cutre lo sé, pero soy un tipo cutre que se masturba en calcetines.

the NIGGERS say that. I've never heard a white person say anything like that.

>Chicanos are so insecure that have to lie about their nationality in order to get laid

lel

Just because you don't go out and are pale doesn’t mean you are white you filthy chicano.

No es tan cutre amigo, y me gusta el nombre.

Se lo voy a pasar a un par de colegas de la facultad que simpatizan con Alianza Nacional.

I did on the internet.

Anyways hispanic is a shit term for them too, they're not from Hispania. Just call them south americans.

Spain is literally backwards in this map tho.

>are spanish women pretty?
ugly as shit actually

But isn't southern spain too brown?

I've been to Sinaloa and I've seen whiter girls with blue eyes there.

This is what every Spanish girl looks like, right?

>Madrid
>Absolute perfection

I wish

brown=good in women desu, guiri girls have manjaws and/or look like cows

Only brown men are subhumans

>Half Spain including BASQUE COUNTRY
>Absolute perfection

>Ukraine, Romania, Hungary...
>Average

Who the fuck did this shitty meme map and what did he smoke?

Jewish?

>brown=good in women desu, guiri girls have manjaws and/or look like cows

nope....browner the chick the more high maintenance.

...half jewish anyways.

>caring about that

And we're supposed to be the poor ones?

But that's wrong brown girls are usually poor so they aren't high maintenance

What is the name of that picture?
I want to search more of them on Google.

Jews, like spaniards, are mediterranean people. That's all. Italians, lots of french, etc. are meds too.

I never thought of it like that before. Thanks amigo.

I suppose he means they're more likely to be goldiggers, which is true if he's talking about actually exotic people.

Not really for spaniards t.b.h., they're equally goldigging regardless of appearence.

Pues está bien hecho, no lo voy a guardar pero porque me la suda lo que piensen los ingleses.

Todo el mundo es un ser tribal

Are these accents from Spain?

youtube.com/watch?v=PWDhBs2Eypw

Almost every spanish girl i met was manlier than clint eastwood.
They are very cute but that manly personality ruins it...

It's pasta, some retard Gallego is doing hate treads against Latin Americans

im a weak beta so i'd be a perfect match for a strong, manly spanish woman

Would fug all except the last one, she much too large.
The first one is the most qt

That's dumb even by nigger standards.

bla bla bla should have considered that before becoming irrelevant and just another corner of the Spanish-speaking world instead of a respectable center

The vast majority of them look like Penelope Cruz or Antonio Banderas. Catalunya/Galicia/Basque County are not Spain, so I will not count them. It can be hard to find true whites in Spain proper.

you're in a forest with your gf Pocahontas and this man slaps her a butt, what do you do?

Yeah

Well the lighter skin ones can say they are Spanish and most Americans would probably be believe it, a lot of Americans cannot differentiate between accents and cultural behavior between Spanish speaking countries.

Honestly Spain sounds better to an American because we see Mexicans all the time, most of us have seen them and already have an idea of what they are or look like and those who haven't been to Mexico see Chicanos and think all Mexicans are like that.

A Spanish person is more unknown amd attractive specially to women, but honestly I feel if those Mexicans had said they were Argentinian or Portuguese the American girls would probably be more excited about them over a Mexican too, they have a "Oh they're from a country I never been to" novelty.

Also those guys look like fresas and juniors, they always desire to be white and because they have lighter skin and hair they consider themselves Spaniards even if they are mutts just like any other Mexican.

Heck, if they could get away with it they would say they are Brits or Americans.

They barely speak but probably yes

Normally they don't like "perfect match" betas but men manlier than them t.b.h. Specially the kind of girl he's describing.

>poor = not high maintenance

oh sweet summer child...

Jamaicans don't call themselves english, why do you call yourself spanish?

Blergh

But we don't move to US lad, Spaniards move to Germany, France and UK.

Brits for example associate Spain with sun and summertime not with fucking beaners and spics

I don't call myself Spanish but your butthurt is annoying

sure...but didn't Spain have a lot of jews who pretended to stop being jewish?

The inquisition was literally created to persecute that kind of people, not whatever meme about witches you may have heard.

There was a municipality in Spain that until last year was called "Jew-killer camp".

Why are Chicanos so shit? This is why no one likes them.

Kek seriously?