Do Californians like this guy's proposal?

Do Californians like this guy's proposal?
sfweekly.com/topstories/new-california-bill-aims-to-revive-net-neutrality/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Wiener
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-aids-felony-20170315-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Wiener

(((((((((((((((Wiener was born to a Jewish family))))))))))))))

They say a broken clock is right twice a day, but these guys must be an hourglass or something.

>even a blind squirrel finds a nu-
And the page is covered by cancer that somehow got through the ad blocker.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. A state is acting independently from the federal government.

no this guy is fucking awful hes just trying to look good to his voters after making some people mad for his hiv and tranny bills

(((pure coincidence)))

it's almost like..... jews fight other jews..... huh

Every fucking time goddammit

then its clearly trying to be its own country

Um. Wrong news cycle. We're supposed to be talking about the Republican civil war and Bannon hating on Trump I think.,

YASS. This guys is soo progressive and brave. If only the whole US was as this progressive.

Here's one of my favs
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-aids-felony-20170315-story.html

techie libcucks are fucking disgusting

Why do articles never give the bill number so we can look up the text?

I liked the "Healthy California Act" whose section on how it would be funded saying they'll figure it out later.

This is the guy who pushed for giving aids to someone no longer being a felony. He is the pozzed of the pozzed

Isn't this the same faggot who thinks you shouldn't be able to be punished for giving someone AIDS?

Not that it shouldn't be punished, just that it's equal to other STDs.

>All politics is realpolitik
No dumbass this is average lefty stuff

idk what you're trying to tell me but most people in cali don't like him

Back to Sup Forums fuckin nazi

Go away yid

Yeah, keep ignoring those (((coincidences))) you fucking sheep.

What I'm trying to tell you is that it's not about regaining face but that leftists unanimously support NN and their politicians are fighting tooth and nail for it.
It doesn't matter whether people like him or not, he would still be doing this.

>identity politics thread, again
fuck off

>AIDS megajew
no thanks

Seems to at least curb corporate control. Though FCC already banned local and state overruling.
We'll see how this goes in court.

What website doesn't want to rake in the ad revenue?

Some people can be really polarizing.

>Though FCC already banned local and state overruling.
I hate the government.

So the Southern states were entirely right in trying to become their own seperate country during the Pre-Civil War era now ?

Google should be president.

>“We won’t let the Trump-led FCC dismantle our right to a free and open internet, and we won’t let them create a system where internet providers can favor websites and services based on who pays more money,” Wiener says in a statement.

"But we will continue to support Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube banning anybody to the right of the communist kike, Sanders, while demanding any conservative who doesn't suck off every faggot they see get fined until their business is forced to shut down."