*YAWN*

*YAWN*
Ahhhh~
Getting, getting a little sleepy, guess it really was nothing.

>Core i7-7700K
>Sources familiar with the situation tell The Verge that Intel processors that are based on Skylake or newer architecture won’t see a significant performance degradation. However, older processors could slow down more significantly due to the firmware and software updates.

See goy? Just buy the superior, newer Intel® processors and your performance will only go down a couple percent.

The impact is on enterprise though wasn't it?

You are comparing a single player game, I/O has been slowed down to a stop, so that means servers will be the ones that have taken a massive hit at 30-60% performance loss. You cant test a consumer chip in a game (especially) a single player one and post benchmarks, nor can you post benchmarks for programs like 7-zip for instance.

Use the 7700k for a server and you'll see how big of a benchmark loss there is.

I don't care about these INTEL benchmarks, post server benchmarks.

Its nothing. Im going to bed. Feel dumb for even bringing it up irl to people like it was going to matter

shill harder

Now post a bench for the 4770k like I've got. I want to know what degree of spite I should fill myself with before buying Ryzen.

>I want to know what degree of spite I should fill myself with before buying Ryzen.
That's about how I feel, minus buying Ryzen since it's not in the budget for a couple months at minimum. I just want to see what the performance drop will be so I can cry and get it over with.

Wait for Ryzen+ in a few months and save up for a 4GHz (stock clocked) 6 Core CPU that comes with a decent cooler for like $225.
> AMD can't ever reach 4.4 GHz meme with OC

Oy vey! Oy gevalt! The Chutzpah of these Goyim! This is anudda shoah! By the Protocols! Alert the Elders! Get Mossad! The Goyim Know! Shut it Down!

Yep. i7-7700k here. A couple of games were even performing better for some reason.

windows 10?

Yeah.

>Tested with a Kaby Lake processor.
It has PCID so those results were expected.
If you're running something older than Haswell then you're getting fucked. (i am)

so you dismiss this:
but believe OP. nice.

I'm surprised, I feel like the killed Branch Target Buffer should hurt more.

playing a game is vastly different compared to running a game benchmark. loading files from disk, cache and so on will impact gaming a lot more that it's implied here.

>falling for the rapid meme
wew laddie

I have an Ivy Bridge CPU and I'm not getting any different results from game FPS or any benchmarks after installation of the patch.

>2019
>AMD can't ever reach 5 GHz meme