/dp/ Dumb Phone Thread

What's your favourite dumbphone, Sup Forums? I'm looking for something like this but more thicc.

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/cat_b30-7312.php
youtube.com/watch?v=zNFgz9JHXr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to get rid og my smertphone
I want one with:
A lot of storage
Can play many music formats(including chiptune) whether it uses a third party app or not
Wifi would be nice for emergency browsing
Would be nice:
Qwerty keyboard
File manager

That basically sounds like a smartphone but with a physical keyboard

I've always thought the NichePhone-S is cool but I don't think it's available in USA or Australia

nokia 3310 3g true dumbphone

alcatel go flip lte + wifi hotspot and otherwise dumb

I have a nokia c3 01(broken touch screen) and a sony ericsson w100(dead battery)
I got a "smart"phone and want to throw it against a wall.
What's a good dumbphone with lot's of storage?(wifi capability would be nice)
I heard the upcomming nokia 3310 (2018l will have wifi support

My X3-02 is basically the younger/sleeker version of the C3-01 (I have one too).
It meets your requirements (micro sd card and wifi, plus 3G and others goodies)

Also it has a music player, but I don't know what it can play. There's an app that plays "MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv et AAC"
But no keyboard. The file manager is fairly simple, but it exists.

user you are based as fuck and I love you

nerds

I want this but no one makes it.

I remember this thing having a really fast vibration motor.
When you press on that resistive screen it kinda feels like pressing a real button.

What’s that

au xray / TSX06

if this phone starts getting spammed here every 3 days like every other piece of interesting old technology, you saw it here first idiots.

Not gonna happen. Can’t buy it anywhere.

I want one though.

Mobile providers have turned off 2g, only one I think I could get is the Nokia 3310 3G, wish it wasn't so rounded though

yeah, I suppose it creates that sensation

>Mobile providers have turned off 2g
Where? First time I've ever heard of this

I refuse to call them "dumb"

>(including chiptune)

My TRANSCENDED nigga

Telstra turned it off in .au on Dec 1st 2016

I'm using Nokia 112. I started using it because I needed a second number for a while and didn't want to buy another phone, so I grabbed whatever I could find at home. Then the battery on my Samsung smartphone died and I kept using Nokia until I buy a new battery.
It's been over a year and I'm still using Nokia. No regrets at all.

you know what? if apple decided dumbphones are hip and put iDumbXi on the market tomorrow people would eat that shit up instantly

Depending on what it did, maybe, You overestimating the average person's love of Apple if you think they would readily abandon music streaming / social networks / cameras / maps / etc.

Gramps needs a macho phone and asked for help: needs flashlight, water resistance, drop-resistance, mp3 and camera not so shitty. Found this:

gsmarena.com/cat_b30-7312.php
youtube.com/watch?v=zNFgz9JHXr8

Looks neat, but jesus fuck, around 140 EUR...

B-25 is better and cheaper.

just need a modern clamshell phone, nothing more satisfying than slapping it shut to end a call

>"thicc"
kill yourself

Evolveo Wifi