I wish South America was an unified kingdom, with an ancient history, founded in the year 1000

I wish South America was an unified kingdom, with an ancient history, founded in the year 1000.
My dream is that everyone is West European or East Asian, and the culture (language, religion, etc) is somewhere between both.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America#Regions
mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was good until you said East Asian

What about the natives man?

>West European or East Asian

They're fine.
Eastern natives built inca Empire, and western ones natives are qt.

Our history is older than that

>south america
>unite

this. the huebro fell for the eurocentrism meme

Mud huts are not history.

I'm glad I'm not South American

t. o sul e meu pais monkey

Fuck your autism.

What about southern ones?

Maybe the natives in your country didn't achieve anything, but the Incas had an impressive empire.

yeah central america is much better

What a shitty idea...

I'm glad I'm not Mexican.

You'd have to ask Central Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America#Regions

And I'm glad we both agree, pictured is what Mexicans were doing 1000 BCE

Mexico is Central America in spirit.

They weren't Mexicans at that time. The concept of modern nations was brought to us by the Europeans. Mexico [also Brazil] as we know today, couldn't be possible without them.

So... that wasn't done by Mexicans.

Nope, we are Aztecs in spirit, Central Americans don't share in that.

They had a pretty sweet gig before shtf

>hunt
>swim
>sex one of your qt indian wifes on a hammock
>kill enemy tribe and eat them to get their strength
>sleep for the rest of the day

>mfw I will never be Tupinambá

>mexico

>i wish i was an inca living in Machu Picchu before the spaniards arrived.

I wish there was a country in south america that was like this

>Its not shit
>It has a culture that isnt shit
>they have values that arent shit

That's literally it

>WE WUZ KANGZ

Spaniards never arrived at Machu Picchu though

By your definition Vikings are not Scandinavians, those peoples' descendants remain in Mexico, they're Mexicans, their culture and technology (Nixtamalizado, Tezontle, Chinampas) became a part of Mexican culture.

Let me say something for the record here, my first post was a comment on how you seem to loathe your own past and identity, that's what the OP implies, our culture is by no means better or superior, it certainly was different, the difference is despite centuries of discrimination and shame being put on Amerindians we remain proud of who we are.

>Vikings are not Scandinavians

No. This definition came before the Vikings. Scandinavians are descendants of Vikings, a different thing.

>those peoples' descendants remain in Mexico, they're Mexicans, their culture and technology (Nixtamalizado, Tezontle, Chinampas) became a part of Mexican culture.

The one whom live in Mexico today are Mexicans, but not the one from before Mexico, because this definition wasn't applied at that time. You descend from them, a totally different subject.

> it certainly was different, the difference is despite centuries of discrimination and shame being put on Amerindians we remain proud of who we are.

I agree, you must be, I'm not saying otherwise. Our history, despite the differences, has many common points. I understand that. But I'm just applying a technical therm here.

not all mexicans were aztecs you dirty chilango.

Learn2history before you lump all mexicans with your shitty empire.

uh aren't Mexicans descendants of the tribes that helped the Conquistadores fight the Aztecs doe?

pic related

there are some uto-aztecan languages in central america tho

Best Americas = White + Native

someone was gonna reach the Americas 1 day and fuck it with diseases (and probably wouldn't have been much nicer than the conuistadores) so full Native is not really an option

and sending Africans there was a mistake

Sending africans anywhere outside their continent is a mistake

Lol cuck

Some of the best immigrants Brazil has are the Japs

Well, your ancestors fucked half of Senzalas, also cheap labors. They didn't see that as a mistake.

Yet you'd still be bitching and unsatisfied.

Fair enough

I'm Sinaloense dumb fuck, and I'm also ethnically European. But I'm a Mexican first and that means acknowledging the country is called Mexico because of the city, not the other way around, and that Nahua people were first and foremost the most important aspect of mestizaje, same thing as Spaniards were the main European component despite there being a lot of other European settlers (eg Geramn in my state) that's the way it is, and irt is without any disrespect to the other nations (native or European) that also make our country, the symbol in our flag is the Spanish interpretation of an Aztec symbol. La Patria es primero pendejo regionalista.

No, the tribe which helped the conquistadores has it's own state, Tlaxcala, and retained enough privileges they did not really become a major part in mestizaje. Mexico City is Tenochtitlan, the Aztec capital, and the peoples of Anahuac, the Aztecs, are the main ancestors of most Mexicans today. We rae talking what was by far the most densely populated region in the Americas prior to the arrival of Europeans. Today Nahuas are still the largest group of Mexican indigenous peoples.

Yes, specifically in El Salvador, and much of the former Maya heartland is on the Mexican side. There's also uto-Aztecans in the US, Aztecs were not native to Mesoamerica but northern conquerors. The Aztec empire did not however extend into Central America, the most important region in the area with any real connection to central Mexico is Soconusco in Chiapas. Granted, culture isn't a thing that can't be as clearly delineated, there's a good chance some Salvadorans today are descendants of Aztec Pochteca, the empire's trader/diplomat class, but given pur history this would be like the Portuguese claiming Spanish identity, sure we share much and have a common history, but El Salvador was never Aztec soil, and neither would they identify with the cultuure of Mexico.

South America has everything. Wood, oil, copper, silver, gold, grasslands, wetlands, rivers, highlands, coal, natural gas, islands for survey.
If we did unify, and had a population of whites and east asians - which are objectively the two best races on pair with each other - we would surely be a superpower, perhaps stronger than the USA, and with a very rich culture.

'no'
We don't have enough usable farmland.

But natives are cool

i think indios are descents of east asians probably some of them were koreans

They're more closely related to East Asians but more specifically Siberian peoples.

" the Aztecs, being originally Asian, had many fewer merocrine glands than Westerners, and those are the glands that produce sweat."

mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/home/clean-aztecs-dirty-spaniards

Incorrect. Mato Grosso, Gran Chaco and Pampas are all extremely well suited to agriculture. In the Pampas, you can grow corn. In the Chaco, cattle. And in Mato Grosso, cereals. Brazilian agriculture rivals that of the USA, and Argentine agriculture rivals that of Brazil. Other parts of South America also produce specific kinds of agricultural products. Southeast Sao Paulo produces the most coffee and oranges in the world, and Bahia produces the most sugar in the world.
I agree. I don't think natives should be sent back, since they are technically mongoloids (East Asian genes). They are cute and important part of culture, identity and history.