pastebin.com/Bs5kyfLZ
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/NiCfGaW7
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/e3yMyn6F
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Anodized-Aluminium-case-for-xd96-xiudi-custom-keyboard-acrylic-panels-diffuser-can-support-Rotary-brace-supporter/3034003_32847776184.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/xiudi-xd96-pcb-90-Custom-Mechanical-Keyboard-Supports-TKG-TOOLS-Underglow-RGB-PCB-programmed-kle-Kimera/3034003_32847720897.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally recieved mine.

I have the Filco Majestouch-2 keyboard and I'm not very satisfied with it, its fine of a boring keyboard and not very fun typing on it. How good are the corsiar gaming keyboard or razer? Are they actually good or do their quality suck?

if you're not after RGB i suggest you take leopold instead. it's within the price range of razer and corsair if not cheaper, and the build quality is much better.

Why not mod it? Filco keyboards have a large modding community and you can replace everything. You can get custom controllers, cases, plates, cables, etc.

Is it true that Ducky's quality is decreasing?

Their old keyboards (Zero, Shine 1-4) were trash. They also had problems with their new PBT keycaps but they seem to have fixed that. Now they have released a new keyboard with their “fixed” PBT keycaps, but we’ll just have to wait

Looks like my old 6Gv2 will finally be getting a replacement, or at least a supplement in the form of a Race 3.

I'm excited as fuck tbqh pham

Backlit keys are nice but that board looks fragile, junkily put together

For DSA blank thick keycaps, what kind of differences are there between the ones on PMK and Aliexpress (KBDFANS)? risk of getting chinked?

>PMK
what you see is what you receive, also the price difference is about 2$ i think and less colors

What do you think about this cheap keyboard I got? I love the aluminum plate on top but the key font is kinda bad.

What was wrong with the Shine 1? I own one and aside from the keycaps being ABS, it's pretty solid.

>XD96

where buy

Just got this with orange alps. Good enough to buy a hasu converter for?

kbdfans are thicker.

why would you buy jis? keysets are impossible to source unless topre.

>boring keyboard

rgb ricer fuccbois shouldn't be buying filco's. razer is definitely the better choice for you, they're poor quality but anything better is wasted on you

redpill me on leopold fc660c. is topre 45g too light? I have mx reds and they do feel kinda light. Would this be the case with topre too or is it different since it feels different and you need to press all the way down?
anyone that tried both here could give me some insight?

Cherry silver is currently the best available linear switch in a mass market keyboard. But wait, gayman trash! You exclaim. Hold on there my young whippersnappers. The cherry MX silver, while yes having a reduced travel distance, actuates so early in your stroke that it doesn't matter.
Silver also always has a new silky smooth retooled stem where as with every other linear you don't know if its from before or after the new cherry molds.
In addition cherry silver is lubed from the factory.
It is objectively the best stock linear experience in a mass market keyboard.
If you are willing to go custom I suggest retooled red or black stems in a gateron housing with GPL lube and 62g springs however.

How's the build quality on pok3r 60%?
Should i try nature white or stick to blues?

Purchasing anything clicky that isn't click bar or alps is a mistake of incredibly large proportions.

I'm a cheap retard who wants a nice, backlit, cheap mechanical kB without a numpad(but still arrows). What's the best value? I saw a few on gearvest for ~$40 but they look iffy and the one that is most to my liking still doesn't have arrows. Ideally I'd like it to be around ~35usd or cheaper.

china

shine zero is great you retard

Ill just use it for 2-3 years and throw it away :3

Which one? the Zero or Zero 1. The old Zero keyboards are trash, but the Zero 1 is just a Ducky One with ABS keycaps since the One has been replaced by the One 2.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Anodized-Aluminium-case-for-xd96-xiudi-custom-keyboard-acrylic-panels-diffuser-can-support-Rotary-brace-supporter/3034003_32847776184.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/xiudi-xd96-pcb-90-Custom-Mechanical-Keyboard-Supports-TKG-TOOLS-Underglow-RGB-PCB-programmed-kle-Kimera/3034003_32847720897.html

>Zero 1

What? Never heard of this. Is this that ducky chink version that uses KBT / Kailh switches?

No I hate reds but 45g on 660c feels just right.

this is what i wanted to hear thanks

All three pastebins in the OP just lead to a bin that says "this shit meeds to be updated." has it been updated anywhere, and if not, where can i find my retard's guide to falling for the mechanical keyboard meme?

Wiki or go razer.

m7 it's a keyboard, how fun do you expect typing on a different keyboard will be?

Just got my Ducky One 2 with MX Silvers, wanted to try them out over the Reds and they're much smoother than my MX Blacks. The shorter travel distance is throwing me off a bit but I'm not bottoming out as much.

Forgot my image.

how are the PBT keycaps?

Can't really think of a good way to explain, they have a slight roughness to them but still feel smooth on top.

I want a minimal looking RGB Backlit Keyboard with Red Cherry MX switches (don't know how Gateron switches feel but if they are similar to the Cherry MX switches it would probably work too) and I don't really care if its full or TKL. Should I go for the Ducky One RGB with Cherry MX Red's ? Or are there any other options? I'm from Germany so I can't really order anything that comes from outside Europe.

where can I get those keycaps damn

Those are generally for sale as enjoypbt on aliexpress.

thanks user

do any of you user's use wrist rests? which are the best?

I don’t use them cause I know how to type

Thoughts on Romer-G switches? A G410 is on sale and i'm thinking of picking one up. I've read they're super mushy and garbo, am i just being rused by mx shills?

got a varmilo 87 with silent reds on the way

any varmilo fans up in this bitch?

Only a left side one when i play with my gaymens

stop using a flipped spacebar

>buckling spring switches use a spring, but has a rubber dome that detects the activation

So I swapped out some keys with the Vortex PBT ones I had ordered to replace the ones on my old Ducky Shine. I like the look but the legends are obviously different; I could end up ordering a replacement Ducky set.

looks shit user

Cute! What keyset is that?

They do look pretty bright compared to the other keys and it does make it look more like a toy or something.

shoulda bought pic related instead. I just got this and it's fucking incredible, especially for the price 100AUD.

dude this keyboard makes me hard.

Wish the black one had either rgb or white leds and cherry mx switches

I've tried them in stores and didn't like 'em at all. Unfortunately I also have a G810 coming tomorrow as a warranty replacement for my G710, which was a much better keyboard anyway but Logi doesn't fucking sell anything with blue switches at all now. RGB shit I'll turn off immediately is not a replacement for autism keys.

t.soyboy

does anyone have thoughts on max keyboard? shit looks nice

Let me have my clicky keys and plain keycaps and plain white lighting, darnit. They took off the macro keys too.

i want that deskmat so bad. keeb.io is out; know any other places that just have the white on black?

Just got my first mechanical keyboard (MX blue), after years and years of regular ones
You guys weren't memeing, this is great

Aliexpress.

their keycaps look nice on my k95

Looks like shit. Turn off the LED on the long caps

keyboard?