youtube.com/watch?v=tw1zGQ6St1M
youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA
i.4cdn.org/gif/1472422975486.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this one is earlier and is a much better edition 2bh edition

REMEMBER TO FILTER YANKS

>yank edition
BOYCOTT
BOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTTBOYCOTT

your man needs to put his trip back on so I can filter his low quality blog posts 2bh

legitimately the most autistic people on Sup Forums

was thinking about shaving the head again today but i hopefully will have an interview for a very nice internship coming up. you don't think they'd discriminate against me for not having hair right?

>yank edition
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Pakis who think suicide is honourable and admirable GTFO

>THE JANNY WITH A FANNY DELETED THE OTHER ONE

FUCKKKING YANKKKKKSS
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*waves the american flag in /brit/*
*watches the brit boys go red, fuming*

who made this anyway

it makes me laugh everytime

the artist is kinda genius

youtube.com/watch?v=tw1zGQ6St1M

sorry not you, you complimented my thread you're cool

rest of you need to sort it out though

>janny forcing us to post in a yank thread
What the fuck?

serves you right

youtube.com/watch?v=KW7uvYz9yjA

He's a mart sharting, triple chinned smelly yank

we don't like your sort

>oh no an american posted the thread

trying to wrap my mind around the level of absolute autism in this place. obsessing over flags, people spamming pictures of korean women and even actual trainspotters. it's mind boggling. go get some actual friends jesus christ

Maybe if we shitpost in this thread enough he'll delete it.

bonjour

reminder to NEVER respond to yank posts

think i have pinpointed the exact moment i sabotaged my own life and turned everything to shit. think i was 15 at the time.

me emulating naruto
i.4cdn.org/gif/1472422975486.webm

I still don't understand why you guys don't seriously just create an IRC channel. Your posts are usually less than 20 words and the images never add to the post. Even then, you could just link images in IRC if you really wanted to attach random facebook shit to your words.
That, or you guys could just go back to facebook or twitter itself where you belong.

>when you see someone you went to high school with on facebook and you click their profile and find out they deleted you for some reason

ah yes

Rev up those British shitposting engines boys

sometimes i actually start to think it's serious and that these people have crippling social issues

what a way to live

FILTER YANKS

business idea: /brit/ completely boycotts yanks

Nobody would respond to a single yank post
If a yank makes a new thread, we simply ignore it and use a British-made one

It would take a lot of group effort but it is achievable if we work as one cohesive unit

Would you rather we make stupidly long essay posts about BRITISH things such as bangers and mash?

Is there any saving europe?

Fuck off back to /qa/ you poofter

IGNORE YANKS IGNORE YANKS IGNORE YANKS

*violently poos on every yank in this thread*

I wish there was a mental test so that the level-headed people like us could be segregated from the autistic teenage cunts

would people judge me if i told them i'm lonely

Damnit I wanted to use this gif in this thread

doing well so far

hate it, makes me feel so insecure lel

not reading any posts longer than 20 words

this place would die out
int keeps this place alive with a constant supply of new posters

Yes they do you silly samefagging paki twat how many times do I have to say it

Every time some teenage mong kills themselves there are thousands of equally mongy people calling him/her "brave" and "beautiful" and blaming society rather than the individual

God, even on the internet I can't get away from you insects. Go back to islamabad and crawl into a sewer you stinky shitskin.

went and blown a gasket

people who care about yankposters:
have you ever been on /brit/ past 9pm?
the later it gets the more yanks are on it

absolutely drenched in cum lads

can you filter on mobile Sup Forums?

You're not exactly top-flight mob these days, are you? - More like a two-bob mob.

I think the really harcore hate for yanks comes from pakis tbqh. i will take the piss out of americans for bants, and because sometimes they are really stupid. but people who literally hate them, i always assume to be pakis

FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICSFILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER SEPTICS FILTER.

REMEMBER TO FILTER YANKS

what's funnier are americans who call other americans yanks and use lots of british slang and UNIRONICALLY say lad

good lord they want to fit in somewhere

they're usually fine
half of the things they say are bait but because they dont have an aussie flag people take them seriously

who wants to be my first kiss

alri lads

FOY

Howdy yall

The hate for any White people comes from pakis

Americans, Canadians, French, Irish, Greeks, Polish... I love all my White brothers and sisters

me

what is the equivalent of country music in the UK

music that only hicks listen to

>Greeks
wot they quite literally look like turks

not the E.U.'s bit of it.

death grips

Do one you melt

>I get this so everyone has the same
hmm

bagpipes

t-thanks user :3

Why do people do this, they have literally dozens of other people in their friends list they haven't talked to for years either, I never post anything so I don't know how it would enter their head to delete me.

We don't really have those sorts here mate it's not the Wild West. British countryside dwellers tend to be modest and ordinary.

who /all alone/ this bank holiday weekend

you will never leave the EU you racists

folk music

>Americans
>white
60% haha

We don't really have anything like that any more. Country bumpkins don't really exist any more. Way back when rural places would've had their own music performed in pubs and taverns but it's not really like that any more

They really don't and the majority of Western Turks look White anyway

everything is art

art can't be objectively judged

any debate about the superiority of certain art is beyond futile

I didn't give you permission to make this thread OR did I give anyone permission to post.

ah im not big into race unity and all that. i just dont like muslims because they hate everyone. i judge people individually based on their merits. that's not to say that certain groups doun't (usually) have more merits than others. but there's always exceptions to the rule. got one black friend who is an absolute legend tbqh

its not even funny. Its like a lens into the future. Look at the blacks in england chimping out over black lives matter when they dont even go through anything like the US
niggers are just going to ruin Europe

Yo

>cum
>>

No because it's become a meme and therefore the idea is now present in people's minds where they are thinking about it regularly, where before they might not have.
It's just how transsexuals became mainstream.

are lad

Pretty sure every mature adult thinks like that, but stereotypes do exist for a reason

Madman

I'm sick of you Brits telling us British-Canadians what a real Brit is. I've been to Birmingham and London and you're nowhere near as British as us in Newfoundland and PEI. In your bars I've witnessed you watching basketball games and listening to American bands, with not a pint of Stella or a English flag in sight. I think England is too near to Europe, so come to eastern Canada to be reminded what being British is all about. It seems you've forgotten true British pride.

Reddit Things is the best TV show I've seen this year

alright

*moves my mouth to yours*

*i can feel your warm breath*

hmm.. what is that strange smell

Yes actually, it would filter out the underage both of body and mind

any racists in here?

Once AGAIN I did NOT give anyone permission to make posts. Cease this immediately or so help me god.

nah. i find it endearing. it's a bit cringe at times but whatever. when i went to canada, it was the world cup, and all the canadians were singing english football chants, and using english slang, it was southern ontario so they were basically americans. anyway, it was fun, they were cool, i made a few friends there, they all started using my slang words. it was bants desu

he got fined for that even though its years old

>actually saving my picture from some girl i met on omegle

Why do you care you fucking manchild

Make your friends list private and be at peace