France 2016

Is France a safe country to visit?

youtube.com/watch?v=tdxO2yIOEss

Other urls found in this thread:

francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/la-reputation-de-la-tour-eiffel-ternie-par-les-agressions_919021.html
leplus.nouvelobs.com/contribution/1209177-les-champs-elysees-lugubre-laide-et-mal-famee-c-est-la-pire-avenue-du-monde.html
lefigaro.fr/conjoncture/2016/05/11/20002-20160511ARTFIG00271-six-mois-apres-les-attentats-de-novembre-les-touristes-continuent-de-bouder-paris.php
youtu.be/fJzibGUNJ48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like brazil

very visitable

brazil seems safer to be honest

>tfw the western world will never be white again

It's doomed to becoming brazil-tier

You mean civilised? It doesn't matter if it's white, most of western civilisation was founded by people not considered "white"

paris a shithole southern france is safe and marvelous

is paris a shithole?

It obviously isn't. Do not believe those who say otherwise, they're in fucking denial.

If you give credit to random YouTube video you don't deserve France.

this is basically america but our blacks aren't as dark

Of course the greatest country in the world is safe

>All those niggers
Please nuke Paris

what am i watching?

Come to Spain. Fiesta and bitches, what more?

lel

For instance the two (worldwide famous, I believe) landmarks in your picture, Eiffel Tower and avenue des Champs Elysées should be avoided at night.

francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/la-reputation-de-la-tour-eiffel-ternie-par-les-agressions_919021.html >national TV (leftists), on the astonishing number of assaults near the Eiffel tower

leplus.nouvelobs.com/contribution/1209177-les-champs-elysees-lugubre-laide-et-mal-famee-c-est-la-pire-avenue-du-monde.html
>leftist newspaper describing the Champs Elysées as a shithole

-46% Japanese tourists in 2016. Those people actually have a brain and play it safely.
source : lefigaro.fr/conjoncture/2016/05/11/20002-20160511ARTFIG00271-six-mois-apres-les-attentats-de-novembre-les-touristes-continuent-de-bouder-paris.php

>Dear diary
>I don't think I want to visit Paris anymore
>I was always being tought that Paris was a white country, you know, Napo, the maiden, the striped guy wearing beret.
>I think I'm wrong
>Maybe I should visit Africa instead
>Maybe it will only full of wild animals
>because all the negros have been migrated to Paris
>See you soon, Africa.

>The U.S. state department has warned US travelers to excercise extreame caution when traveling to tourist areas in France, in light of recent events.
Damn, even Getshotland considers France unsafe

Really makes you ponder

youtu.be/fJzibGUNJ48

>white people want to ban this

This is not a drill. I am leaving France for a safer country. I consider myself lucky I have the opportunity to escape so easily. I'm sorry for those who have to stay.

moving to another EU country?

I once went with my cousin from Martigues to Marseille, got into a really scary ghetto on the upper side of town.
Entered a building and bought weed. The weed there is a full on bussiness as there's always a row, there's hours, there's people with guns.
Very gangsta. Amazing hash.

I wonder what that beach looked like 10 years ago.. 20 years ago...

Carefully chosen and undisclosed place. But yes, in Europe. I just love my continent and don't feel like much of a stranger anywhere in Europe.

knda seems like you're over reacting. maybe move to a place with less immigrants?

go to montreal they will look up on you

Of course it would, we got terrorist attacks

So like every big city ever ?

>knda seems like you're over reacting.
I gave it 5 years to make my mind. None of what is happening is news to me. Everything is so obvious, try to think about it as if you were 5 years old.

I have also considered moving to a place in France with less immigrants. I'd still have to deal with deluded French people, and that's a nightmare. There's nothing else I can do.

>So like every big city ever ?
You have obviously not travelled a lot, if you said that seriously. Or you're not old enough to remember Paris a mere 20 years ago.

>Everyone but ME is deluded

If by "France" you mean Paris, no.

Sure. I'm the only French guy who's leaving.

30 years ago my dad left his bike unattended a mere 20 seconds and got it stolen. In Gare du Nord, even. It has gotten worse because inequality levels are rising. A poor population commit more crimes, Victor Hugo expained why.

A lot of Arabs feel threathened and are leaving too.

Why dont you kill yourself?

Why don't you?

Why should i? Im not a giant pussy faggot like you.

You're a French guy living in Ireland, aren't you ? Oh the irony.

Paris is a shithole but again, like Berlin, like London, like Amsterdam...

He is not me.
Ça valait pas le coup de répondre.

Visiting Ireland lad. Going back home in 5 hours. Hope I don't get bombed :^)

(In fact I lost my ID at the airport and it was an Arab woman going to Saudi Arabia who handed it back to me "Jeune homme je crois que vous avez perdu quelque chose")

I smelled a French cunt at your first 3-words-long post. I know you too well, guys.