Bitcoin

There are 54 bitcoins. I'll give each of them 0.5, if he explains why.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/STFtzfhT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's stolen?

learn to spell, ruski

Give it to me so I can invest in Stellar, rajesh

I'm a poor college student with a lot of debt, working towards a cyber security degree.
I can barely afford anything these days.

Heres the btc address if you're real, worth a shot: 1LSQG [HERE TO AVOID FILTER] PMCZ7Kj4QxvTc4pnZysagfQPC4KJy

I'd probably invest most of the money in crypto to get even more, spending some of it on food or transport.

I will use the funds to buy books and things to improve my programming skills and contribute to open source software like Bitcoin, lightning network and Linux kernel.
Thanks user, you are so good to do this.

My address is 34L3 [ avoiding spam filter] dWkL4E8V8LFrzXVNG4qYWEWvDvKuYU

my roof is falling apart and i can't scrounge enough cash for repairs. my mother could also use some cash for medical care.
please halp
1Pmd [filter space] 9i5NkxJg6tj6NXzucd4HxzmUYT2CgX

I'm legit physically disabled, i'm gonna die before i'm 30 (muscular dystrophy)
y-you do want diversity, right?

13yALk3o1ZWR9[filter-space]npiUqC5xY75jcqxLVQW3F

because I'm from a 3rd world country and I want to finish my computer science degree.

3QY7Wk4YP1sH2zW [avoid filter] CmdfteDT1RVQFyFWUCD

thanks OP if you do deliver me some.

I just genuinely like money

This coming year I have to deal with the following:

Father is retiring and not only does he not have enough money to retire, but has also developed fucking thyroid cancer. Thyroid cancer has a very low mortality rate, so I'm not worried about him dying but the medical costs are going to cripple us both. He also lives 4 states away, and I have to fly to see him.

My wife is expecting our first child. I could have handled this financially comfortably without my father's issues, but now I am severely worried about it.

We wanted to buy a house last year, didn't happen. Was going to try for this year, but now this likely won't happen for a while certainly not this year. We are going to have to cut back on basically everything but basic necessities for the foreseeable future.

I have a job, but at this pace I am effectively spinning my wheels. Digging out of these things is extremely difficult and your input would help OP.

This is an address I just generated on Kraken

3Mqce
[-bypass-]
Cp1iDkLV5VsVbWBc
[-bypass-]
y1ZPBXDSPH4Cw

God damn it, wrong one. Try this one OP

3BEQnxDz33rTab3ycT [-bypass-] ZsLy3em5E8gwp48p

I literally don't even know how this shit works.
I saw anons talking about this many years ago and I kept ignoring it so I'm not even in the "oh my god I should have invested" group. I'm in the literally clueless group of what the fuck these numbers even mean.

I don't care about money but it's nice of you to be helping the ones in need.

Test my wallet dear ruski
1GFMEeZ86pGtbNrF[-snip-]D7n6oR89842NmXTpbd

One btc is 14 000 dollars and OP will give everyone 7000 dollars for no reason which seems legit. People are posting their wallet addresses where OP is supposedly going to wire them the aforementioned 7000 dollars for no reason

I obviously dont expect someone to send 7k but i figure theres a chance some other kind soul will see the thread and perhaps spare a little bit.

stupid i know, but it doesnt hurt to try

Literally none of the addresses posted here have any btc.

I am a CS student without money living with unemployed single mom.
I dont have debt, but can only afford the bare minimum food/shelter.
If you're feeling like it:
3AyhBRPmkdXmBF [bypass] Dy91TGMpqcAovrGYwDFs

I work at school in 3rd world country, the funding is nonexistent. Some money would really help
1MEg1zLFYHj
[space]
AoYUez2UBJF
[space]
FrfVwMv35x26

Thanks for the explanation anonny.
>OP will give everyone 7000 dollars for no reason which seems legit
I think we have a higher chance of someone posting sharpie on pooper in this thread than someone giving 7k dollhairs to random anons.

>do want diversity, right?

Fuck no

I can't afford the comptia A+ certification cost.
198tjg71Vbg [ayy lmao] 4Bqva6PczZARpPAY7jy9Zut

I'm collecting bitcoins for a good reason. Great is your reward in heaven user.

Computer Eng. Student here, had to take out my first student loan a few months ago, and then my car crapped out on me. Then my shitty laptop died.

Give your email, I'll send you most of the SANS security certification courses as repayment if you'd like.

1JtZa [not spam] 4E57UE7xDX6AwteaQ1viT1NBBafxB

i really really like this image

That sexy bech32

Iam not gonna lie to you. I will buy hokers, weed and alcohol.

1KY6FG5sD5g[-AVOID-]27hfvAS65Z9CvVCboAVZXdS

I'm part of a very small WISP that undermines large ISPs by forcefully invading their area and distributing low cost internet with no caps, filtering, or throttling. But my car is getting really beat up in the process and needs transmission work.

Help me keep the FUCK Comcast dream alive

31x8emx [damn filter] DpLdeQS9dMmg18buMADC2uY1Hq7

Well, I could use an investment in my startup.
1Lzs XRrGScq1wVpkxnC DLERfDceR8FMehR

I am a poor college student and anything helps.
14wG2jHkT3hw2Rxhh6fJbHq-
FQtESYef8Wi

if he's legit, why not try?

Well, has anyone here received any cold hard btc

I already missed out in investing in BTC in 2013, now I take any chances I can get.

you do know how long it takes to process tranactions?

No sob stories here,really.Would spend it solely on travel.Take a few weeks off work and just fly to a random country and stay there,get to know the local culture.

12NHNTdDPHpX [space] DUCY1J6UBmNpEB [space] ddLrgpia

roommate stole a shitton of cash for me that i'd been building up for a house downpayment. yeah it's my own stupid fault.

17Rqs2w3r5DseA4Ha
DE1hRQxZSRZk4ksh8

he's harvesting ur addresses for evil dont do it!!!! he'll hack ur cpu

Because I am a poorfag student that doesn't even have a thinkpad and my smartphone is broken and I need more RAM for animation I'd also need a proper bed frame.

I'm being forced to move out for my last year of university. I'm dead broke with debts.

1JhJURPgVp2Hxou
VSVzvoXWnmeEF9RCpvr

I'll give you 4 btc if you film yourself slitting your wrists. Timestamped. You can end the filming after you're done cutting. First one to post the video and the btc address in the same post gets the btc.

This thread

I'll be monitoring this thread for 2 hours.

I'd use it to amass a fortune and kill a man who ruined everyone's life, including my own before I was even born.
Then I'd use some of it to look into neurology research so I can finally stop behaving like a genuine autist/asian/slav.
I'd use the next funds to do what the 2010s couldn't do. Hire talented veterans to work on refreshing ideas for artistic entertainment and practical real life use.
I'd buy Sup Forums and get interested in franchises, websites, communities with "lost potential".
As for my own life I'd get married with a fun-loving artist for a while and divorce. Then get married with a laidback intellectual with whom I'll have 1 child with for whom I'd already had prepared her future.

pastebin.com/STFtzfhT

1AvK[-piss-]5TsUhpsqbNdfBDCenbXssF7RSoEMh1

I’d probably just spend it on stupid shit like a dakimakura

What if I just give you this cute anime chibi, instead?

don’t waste your money on this guy

desu id do it if i knew it was 100% legit

So, you're saying if he donates this money will probably be lost for all eternity? Good one. Pay him double.

12RLZBEd5gucHUZBy
RnVFyCJwTJEVJCFd9

I need a new computer :)

need money for buying a new monitor and programming socks
12N4iVHy LoLi1BN4 SucXCQDQpByd m8XdWg

My dog is really sick and may need surgery, and I'll probably have to max out my credit card to pay for it.

1QA moNxsWdzFqVnoHhMezQ4iY4W NeLEsf1 (remove spaces)

Are you Japanese, OP?

>if he explains why.
Because I'm David Xanatos.

First, take my kitty to the vet since she's being puking a couple times the last week and use sterilize a couple feral newborns living in the backyard

1PXi2(filter kill)KrkRH7pAnuuDp2esxX1T8CgD7bYvD

Then would buy a local chilean crypto "luka"(LUK) which comes out on friday night. Uses CryptoNight so i may as well mine them and use the money for parts/electricity

Thanks

- Because i am building a non-profit company to make oil paints. I employ people with autism and down syndrome. 7 people. But it's financially a bit difficult right now.
- Because saturday is my birthday.

13cMAHLS[thank you]GxQTVmXrgkTMK42pLTpzoPnoek

I'm freaking homeless thanks to a nice family stealing my deposit.

Don't send anything. I just.. I have been trying, I'm currently in a law suit to get my deposit back, but in the meantime. Homelessness in my car.

ITT: Poorfags begging for money 100%knowing that they won't recive anything.
And its depressing

send them sweet coins
1ESKHNcbwtY stupid spamfilter 431GyhiazMMHa7dC2881mBE

For somebody it's $0,54 few years ago.

1NNJkKN[/spam]KdvWVSTaDmqGAbfkPKe4d3urc9u
I need to buy shoelaces.

Someone broke into my house last week on the 27th of december. They stole some of my GF's jewels, some cash from my desk, my computer monitor and some lab equipment. They destroyed a lot of our furniture. All closets and cabinets are broken/damaged.
We just moved in a few weeks ago... We will be okay, but some support would help, i suppose. I don't think OP will deliver, sadly.

1L2EdxH(filter block)gzvaXmJPH1Jb48Ms7Xc4JegkQv3

Which is why they're begging for money. You're not the sharpest pencil in the case, are you?

bitcoin:
1LEZwK4nGEdvhW
WveYaWYqoJX89ZyZyoRb
/bitcoin

Why are you giving it away, or why you should give it exactly to me?

You may be giving them away, because you invested in them long time ago, and you are not giving away such amount of money from your perspective if you now have plenty.

Giving them to me, would well. I could lie and try jewish tricks, or tell the truth about my life that would sound like one of them. It's hard to choose. But I need to buy some backup heroin on darkweb, if my codition get worse, because euthanasia is illegal were I live. That's all you need to know. Also some drugs, Cookbooks to give away to children and some serverracks to transfer my coinciousness to artifical intelligence before I die, atleast partly.

Yes, because one can make adress for free I would let Sup Forums track my assets beccause of lazyness.

is this /biz/?
is this reddit?
both of those combined?
Jesus fucking christ, all of you dumb beggars should kill yourself
>haha random man on an anonymous taiwanese knitting board promised to give me $7000 :)
how do you function on daily basis?
how do you tie your shoelaces you gullible fucks?

I'm a 30 year old who is working towards making a video game, but just wants financial independence so I can live my life on my own without continuing to be a burden on my parents until I finally make it

1PQVS4aCTwqQL [space] t7RUfrgHcovacVhQzS1Br

God help you, OP

1Q6dxh [spam filter] 5CZL7f12qKoXhhK9b9cdhcj46QJ

sent ;)

omg thank u op, I cum on cat now she hiss at penis

1HYMyDCEV1DxUPR9VG3n[/spam]DyXni6xFCXsg32

Please help me, I am struggling so much.