Does anyone here live off welfare? I mean it must be paradise, I wouldn't even go to college after high school

Does anyone here live off welfare? I mean it must be paradise, I wouldn't even go to college after high school

Do you know anyone who does? Do they become the typical hikikomori?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-immigrants-california-daca-20150115-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALL THOSE WHO LIVE OFF WELFARE ARE LEECHES OF SOCIETY. WELFARE SHOULD NOT EXIST. SAIGO TAKAMORI TREMBLES IN HIS TOMB.

very nice, can play world of warcraft all day

Yes. It's fun, but I don't get it from the government completely. A lot of it comes from inheritance

I got ~4k unemployment monies after being laid off, that's about it

>wow

>A lot of it comes from inheritance

you're wasting a good opportunity you twat

I do, and I think it's depressing. Sure it's nice to never have to do anything, but I actually want to have a work and earn money, so that I can do something with my life.

shut the fucking shit up

working is horrible ungrateful fuck

I had a job before and I miss the money.

lol what even was the difference

I get a paycheck for the rest of my life for getting hurt at my last job. I've slipped into a level of depression I didn't even know was possible.

Overall 8/10 wouldn't recommend.

Now I never have any extra money, and when I had a job I could save like a thousand dollars every month. So the difference is pretty big.

No I'm not, most of it is saved into some business, don't know much of it. But I don't touch it all

Saigo Takamori was a homo

>I mean it must be paradise

It's not as good as you seem to think, you get the bare minimum needed to survive and you have no purpose in life or develop any skills

>you get the bare minimum needed to survive
I don't need anything else 2bh, just internet and it's fine, I have everything I need through here
>have no purpose in life
life doesn't have a purpose, you just do what you want to do
>develop any skills
what? Now that you have the free time you can develop any skills you want

is there anyone left on earth that isnt a nihilist?
real talk

I wish I could but here unless you are a bolivian or some other breed of shitskin you are not getting anything from the government

It doesn't matter

how welfare works in Argentina?

99% of normies. Nihilism is path of enlightement tho

I've been a neet and I've worked and working is always better
when you're a neet you think you'll spend all that time productively but you never do

Like I couldn't afford food to lift properly or a gym membership so that kind of sucked and I couldn't meet anyone because I was sleeping until 2pm everyday and had nothing interesting to say besides the newest Sup Forums meme or videogame I was playing

Kind of sucked

I see

Well, normies are gonna normie, nothing I can do

Nah man humans are naturally social creatures and it's not healthy. I thought the same "I'm just gonna spend all my freetime learning things!" But you don't even up doing that, you just get depressed and end up spending 10 hours on Sup Forums a day at least or on a videogame you're bored off

It's not that great, no money to do anything, no social interaction. There's a reason neets are depressed and hate themselves, anyone would in such a life style

I've been a NEET lol

I never got bored, there is not a way to get bored in the internet, as our whole world is in it

btw social interactions are overrated, irl people are shallow

NEETs only get depressed when they're natural born normies like you

Yeah guess the neet life isn't for me but most I've met have been depressed too. I mean just look at /r9k/

Very few people can cope with having no friends and being virgins. But internet does get boring, when I was a neet it was Sup Forums > Videogames > torrented tv shows > reading some shit

Needless to say it got boring quickly and I didnt enjoy it and hated my life. I'm still autistic but talking to coworkers and having some money to spend as you like is fun. Also my parents stopped annoying me to get a job which is cool. It's definitely not overrated, it's the basics of being a healthy person

But if you enjoy then that's good, as long as you're happy

Problem is most aren't happy and they fall into the hole of not being able to get out so they're forced into it.

it's not the internet that's boring, it's your interests that are too normie-y

I meant that talking to IRL people is overrated

>living off welfare in Canada
LOL imagine
idk how people even manage to get welfare, only if they fake injury or mental illness maybe?

otherwise you better either move onto crown land or get a job

what's bad about being a normie though

How can it be overrated if it's part of being a healthy person? You start to go a little crazy after abstaining from social interaction for extended periods of time, everyone needs somebody to talk to

Yeah I think so but they don't pay much here for welfare. Even if you're legit disabled you'll barely get enough to survive really

lmoa I am. But I kinda really want a job tho desu

You can talk to us
How does it work in Australia?

Welfare sucks and it dehumanises you

It's not that interesting talking to shitposters

There's rarely any interesting discussion here. Working isn't so bad, you make money and have something to do and people to talk to

lol why so many leafs? I wanted nordic posters 2bh
wagecucking is dehumanizing desu
like what, talking to coworkers about who won last game or gossiping about other people's lives? amazing

Sup Forums is superior because IRL people only do things for the sake of attwhorism, taking favors or advantage of you

different stuff, it's fun

It's just nice to be able to smile and have someone smile back at you and make smalltalk. I've been on Sup Forums for like 5 years on and off and this place fucking sucks

The only benefit is you can say whatever you want here and get attention and (you)'s and there are no consequences

>wagecucking is dehumanizing
what other option is there? Being a neet or on welfare isn't an option for 99% of people and it sucks anyways. People on welfare are poor and depressed, try talking to one irl and see if youd want to be them

I mean rly how can you say Sup Forums is superior, it's just the same threads every day

>20 generals
>/r9k/ threads (>tfw no gf, jorge, how do I get a gf)
>Dumb memes (shart in mart, A LEAF, Am I white?, is x white? Is [country] white?)
>Why don't you have a black/asian/Tanzanian/muslim/jewish/trap/iraqi/chinese gf yet?

That's pretty much it
Browsing here more than 3-4 days in a row feels like dejavu, like I've seen all these threads and responded them the day before but here they are again

10 hours on Sup Forums genuinely feels like 10 hours wasted. If I worked id have made money at least, if I studied id have learned something new, if I did anything else id have progressed but here you learn nothing.

I've been here for 5 years and I couldn't tell someone anything I've learned over this time or how it improved me as a person.

Normies maybe.

Nothing matters. So have fun.

Sitting at home isn't fun and I regret wasting years on it

>I wanted nordic posters 2bh
it's 6 in the morning here

Why the fuck do you spend 10 hours on Sup Forums you dingus?

not at once but overall

10 hours on Sup Forums accomplishes nothing but 10 hours on anything else is okay.

10 hours reading can probably get you through most of a book, or learning a skill or something

Only people who get a lot in welfare here are old or disabled people.

Your average mook will get enough for housing and food, barely enough to survive.

Sup Forums is not only Sup Forums and even here there's some good shit eventually, some interestings things appear and you can learn about them
Sitting at home isn't bun the internet sure as hell is

What other boards are good

they're all the same thing, useless shitposting

>internet sure as hell is
okay what have you learned or done interesting in the last 2-3 weeks?
don't say "nothing but anime and videogames but I COULD learn new things!" If you had the motivation you wouldn't be a neet

what's this obsession with "learning skills"? If you really wanted you would have done it anyway

every board has shit you just have to filter it
lol it's true

I live with my grandmother in her retirement, it can be called welfare?

-Mexicans make up the largest percentage of immigrants in the country illegally in almost every county nationwide, including in Los Angeles. Notable exceptions include Boston, where Brazilians predominate, and Miami, where Colombians are the largest group.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-immigrants-california-daca-20150115-story.html

Just show up - other Brazilians will help you scam the government. Boston or Miami will be best as you can live with no English.

Because it's boring

Why don't you answer me though, what have you done in the last 2-3 weeks?

don't think so, welfare is forever
thinking about that, just waiting for the elections

how do they scam the govt? didn't think there was something like this
everything I wanted

But what was everything you wanted

Why are you avoiding the question? It honestly feels like you're just trying to talk yourself into enjoying being a neet

What does it matter? As long as I did what I wanted it doesn't matter what it was

I did so much shit I can't tell it all, but it basically was watching movies I wanted to check out, talked about them in the internet, saw reviews and other views about them, watched anime, read manga, talked to people about all subjects in brazilian chans and international ones, played games, researched about things I'm interested (random things like weird animals), fapped to various different types of women and videos, went to restaurants etc

if I wanted to learn about fucking maths I could, about engineering, but shit like this is too boring so there's no reason to do it

lmao this brazilian ape monkey man should have a banana, living on welfare is fucking depressing

What movies did you watch?

Btw are you the same Brazilian who keeps making neet/welfare related threads every evening? Why?

being a wagecuck is so much fun

seoul city goverment gives 500$ for every young neets every month it is comedy

Reporting in

there will be blood, kizumonogatari, I'm too busy reading Berserk at the moment though

This is the first thread about it I create, link me other threads to see what you're talking about
this is paradise, why don't you enjoy it too?
>being a neet in switzerland
this is literally above heaven, the only thing that's better would be a neet in japan

It is actually

Better than a webcuck. Why do you make these threads every single day

what threads are you fucking talking about? link me pls

Unemployment benefit is $ 13-60 per month, 80% of the cases it will be minimal ($ 13), and the money you can buy food 1 week.

Ill go search archive in a sec

just look at your fucking history rofl

can't find in archive desu but someone keeps posting it

>He doesn't auto-clear cookies, history and cache on browser close

Reading this makes me glad I start my new semester in a few hours.

When you turn 16, you can apply for a thing called "Youth Allowance", which is a fortnightly payment directly to a nominated bank account. For youth allowance, you need to studying full time, undertaking a full time apprenticeship, training, looking for work or sick. How much you get per fortnight gets determined by your living situation and how much your parents earn, if you live with them. The more they earn per year, the less you get. You can receive youth allowance up until you're 24 but it's mostly aimed at high school students.

But when you turn 22, you can apply for "Newstart Allowance". It's a set payment of $500 a fortnight, regardless of who you live with and how much they earn, all you have to do to earn it is be looking actively for work and be attending appointments. After 6 months of no work, you are eligible to get put on "Work for the Dole", which is compulsory volunteer work to receive your $500 fortnightly payment. Its aimed more at adults.

There are a few extra things you can do to get extra money. Like apply for rent assistance, which gives you a little extra to pay bills and rent.

Under any payment scheme, whether it be youth allowance, newstart or what have you, you get a health care card free, which enables you to get cheaper prescription medicines. Other benefits of a health care card include, bulk billing for doctors appointments, more refunds through medical expenses, and depending on state, can offer concessions on bills, healthcare costs such as ambulance, dental and eye care and public transport costs.

>It's a set payment of $500 a fortnight

how can anyone live off this shit?

wtf i love australia now?

also i just hope this "volunteer work" is not hard

>you get the bare minimum needed to survive
as you should. you're literally not working.

as you should. you're literally not earning*

Yeah i didn't suggest you should get more i'm just saying living off the bare minimum is far from "paradise", it's literally only enough to sit at home, in a shitty area with niggers and play pirated/on sale steam games all day long. With absolutely no future or anything to look forward to

fuck you

It's mostly just as a gap for people who lose work, but still need some income to look after families until they find work again. If you cant work because of illness's of disabilities, you receive even more.

It depends no your employment agency, a place that hands out your resume for you and organizes what kind of work you want. One of my friends who was on WFTD had to go out a couple of days a week and spray paint over graffiti in train stations and other public places. But other employment agencies will try and organize volunteer work that aims more towards what you want to do for work, like getting you into supermarkets if you want to work retail and so on. Some people may get stuck doing furniture removal, stock and inventory in warehouses, working in an op shop (charity or thrift shop) its real hit 'n miss.

>wagecucking is dehumanizing desu
not as much, and you don't need to work some soul crushing menial job.

>living off welfare
You're not supposed to, you twat, get a job