Burgers get triggered

How is breastfeeding viewed in your contry ?
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/12/brazil-breastfeed/420219/

People get triggered just because SJWs think it's a feminist "statement" to breastfeed your kid or change his diaper on a restaurant table.

A Brazilian baby's shrunken head will take away the attention from the mother's breast.

*country

my country get triggered

What happened is that after WWII, Nestle et al promoted powdered formula because it was the future and scientific. Never mind that 2-3 generations of babies were deprived of vital nutrients.

Baby boomers?
Come on int/, the question is not only for americans

Well, yeah. The diet in the '50s on the whole was abominable.

And did you know that children are supposed to be nursed up until about 6 when they start to lose their baby teeth.

tbqh I get slightly uncomfortable around people breastfeeding, but it's basically whatever.

>change his diaper on a restaurant table.
I would honestly get up and leave

You've never been to San Francisco I take it.

I've only spent a week in SF but thankfully didn't see anyone changing their baby's diaper in public.

intwesting

Yes, you didn't know that but actually children are supposed to eat a mix of sold food and milk until about 6. When the baby teeth are shed, the child develops a longer, more angular facial structure which makes it difficult to grasp onto a breast.

Tfw saw a milf with 3 kids walking around with her baby sucking on those milk bags under her shirt

Never have I been so aroused, I wish she would allow me to nourish myself

Bang.

What about Britbongs?

nobody gives a fuck about breastfeeding in public here. Who the hell would try to stop a mother from nurturing their child

Less for me

this

>telling me to fuck off and squirting me with your bobs was incredibly uncalled for

holy fuck thats hilarous

It's cute that "Berger" is the best insult for us muricans

I don't really get it. What's wrong with it?

puritans

How do they feed their children?

you're supposed to feed your baby whenever it wants to be fed. would you honestly rather have a crying and upset infant in a cafe or public place instead of letting a mother breastfeed her own child? it makes no sense to be against breastfeeding in public

It's non-issue.

I know some dry cunt childless leftist retards who get all their ideas from American shows like John Oliver who tried to introduce this "female oppression" into discourse here even though it has never been an issue in the first place. Cringe af.

Nah, it's sharters

mothers themselves give huge fuck here so they never feed in public

we got many nursing rooms in public place though