You wake up in massachusetts

>you wake up in massachusetts

spooky

>Shit my pants
W-ha.. how did I get here???

>get taxed to death in one of the states that lead the charge "no taxation without representation"

Ho boy, I guess I should remove the Trump sticker from my car if I don't want to get it vandalized or the waitress spits in my coffee when I go in a restaurant.

I do everyday. Its pretty great 2bh.

>get taxed to death
it's actually near the average in terms of overall tax burden

>in one of the states that lead the charge "no taxation without representation"
which isn't the same as "no taxation at all." are you by chance functionally illiterate?

I'd say it's a pretty decent state, at least our education is top tier.

>drive 2 1/2 hrs home

eat clam chowda and listen to sebadoh

i have to admit it does feel quite good

i'm trying to be mean
let me be mean to you
fuck
like damn

i heard that boston is surprisingly full of niggers and spics? is this true?

James Taylor is pretty much the ultimate symbol of Massachusetts.

>rich silver spoon liberal douche descended from the Pilgrims or something who strums a guitar and pretends to care about the downtrodden

kys masshole

Or at least stay in your fucking state.

sorry buddy my bad

noice

boston is actually one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the united states

The place where it all went wrong.

Let's burn it.

Damn, is it really that bad?

Fucking hell lads, and I thought London was bad.

>stay in your fucking state
i should say the same to you, but then how else would you have a job?

SHART

so a normal morning?

>Son, I want you to get into MIT

Oh yeah. Massachusettsites aren't really bad people per se, but they're a completely brainwashed Borg collective. Being a Republican there is like being a black man in 1890s Alabama.

Mass is a pretty nice state. Not too crazy about all the tourists, but I'm sure the western half is nice. Wouldn't want to live there because of how uptight it is, but definitely one of the top 10 states.

nah, it's just that even after 400 years we still have a smug puritan sense of moral superiority, and what's worse, it's totally justified since we are indeed the best, and are still burdened with the task of bringing the enlightenment to you lot of savages

>enlightenment
like your draconian gun control laws?

100% this, the people of Massachusetts were literally chosen by God to lead the world by example through a moral life of self-improvement and civic duty

New England and the South are eternal enemies btw, they've always taken the opposite stand on national issues and (usually) never voted for the same party.

>boston is actually one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the united states
what a shithole

stay mad that you are getting a 3rd world tier education in your backwater flyover state

Ah yes, the legendary Mass. education of rhetoric and enlightenment.

I like your state. I visit it often, but it's snobs like you that make it so distasteful. Your gun laws are extremely harsh and getting harsher, and then you have the audacity to lecture other states about it, totally ignoring the fact that you're so safe because you are WEALTHY, not because of your laws.

Thank god other New Englanders are not like you, but a lot unfortunately are.

Not even 3rd world flyover lmao. We are closer than you think.

It's actually quite likely the most perfect city in America

you sound like a New Hampshire hick

>Your gun laws are extremely harsh and getting harsher,
literally who gives a shit?

Nope. Keep up the insults though. You may be mixing me up with someone else-- all I said was that your gun laws are draconian. I wasn't the other guy who was totally trashing on you. Doesn't matter now though.

>implying I live anywhere near MA
My job depends in no way on Massachusetts.

People who need to defend themselves? Mass puts so much into its police force though I understand why you might have that sentiment. They have to call cops in to watch highway construction ffs.

im moving to boston whats gonna happen to me

Richmond is nicer.

Really nice with so many trees. Great planning.

Aww sweet
I love chowder

fuck off numale

A lot of retards who talk like this.

"Err, ah, did I err, ah, tell you that we won, err, ah, 150 sports titles in the last, err, a decade. And err, ah, Obama is the best, err, ah, president evah."

>Be masshole
>Win lottery in life.

Yes I do!

Needless to say, it sucks and to never go there.

lol nice one

Yay, I won!

Should have just nuked that treasonous center of secession off the map.

Huh, really makes you think...

We don't -have- to. The police just do it anyway because it's a way for them to sit on their fat asses and get paid for it

my brother is moving to lexington in a month. he said the area is full of ugly poo in loos

Looks like a nice place, lots of green

>MA
>Irish
Whoever did this was le ebic funneh maymays.

That's what I'm saying. You guys are incredibly wealthy and keep poor, violent offenders out (except some parts of Boston are turning). Also being from a wealthy east coast region, I fully understand the comfort with the police handling protection because virtually nothing happens. However, after some experiences, I believe I should take the initiative on defense.

When I complain about the laws I understand the reasoning and why people feel comfortable with them, but I also believe the increasing reliance on government for safety is dangerous if something catastrophic were to ever happen.

Interesting map! It would be nice if they shaded it by county, considering how drastically areas can vary within a state.

lexington is a rich town. probably not a few indian doctors or software devs

>tfw Johnson county masterrace

there are plenty of poor people in massachusetts, and there's plenty of crime. people here just have more trust in public institutions like the police. and there are many, many more recreational activities and sports available than guns and shooting (not that people don't).

the whole "i need a gun to protect myself" meme just doesn't exist here. there are people who own guns for whatever reason (hunting, collectors, sport, etc.) but it's not a huge political issue here and it doesn't dominate the news

it's probably because we're not retarded and not easily distracted by dumb meaningless issues like gun control vs gun rights

>it's probably because we're not retarded and not easily distracted by dumb meaningless issues like gun control vs gun rights
This.
t. used to care about muh gun rightz
Labor rights are far more impactful on my daily life and Americans have a fuck load of work to do in that area.

This, completely. Gun ownership has no relevance whatsoever to whether or not I get to life a happy, meaningful life

It's a pleb issue for plebs

Agreed, I don't let it dominate my thought process, but being on a campus, my ability to defend myself being taken is a concern. Obviously I see that other debates have more impact on a grander scale.

How is Mass. in labor rights? If I remember correctly, you're pretty high up on the minimum wage vs other states? How is it working out?

Look, I agree it is not as major as many other issues, but as much as it FUCKING KILLS ME TO UTTER THIS SHIT, but not every state has had the same fortune as Mass, and before you completely write off guns, realize the privilege (ugh fuck) you have in your grand state. People in more dangerous areas need guns. In your utopia of course guns are going to be less important

>How is Mass. in labor rights?
Hell if I'd know I'm from Kansas. But nowhere in the US has very much compared to any comparable country sadly.

>all my problems are literally half a world away
>too far away to care about staying in touch with family
>white, averagely attractive, accent should help me find a qt gf
>Should have no issue finding a decent job
>No medical problems that will fuck me finicially
>New England is comfy af

Sounds good famalam, where do I sign up.

>How is Mass. in labor rights?

Is this 1910?

I thought this was common sense
I mean even here, in a third world country, guns aren't even discussed despite here being three times as dangerous

Its a perfectly legitimate question. The fact you consider it an outdated one shows a problem with our society.

Having been to both I prefer Richmond even if it's on a fault line.

t.Massholistani

out of curiosity, what did you like about it? sort of struck me as average

Go to bed, Bernie Sanders.

Even in a relatively safe country I'm glad I have a gun. The cops here are fucking useless outside city centres. There's been multiple events where they've literally not responded to calls even in the last couple years.

The fact is even if they were reliable, if some cunt is going to break into my house they are an immediate threat. I'm not going to wait 5-10+ mins for police to arrive, once the guy had already bolted/stabbed me, and tell me there's nothing they can do.

In the UK I was fine without because I know they'd be at my door in a heartbeat and they're fucking professional. I would absolutely not be in a position to trust my life in state services if I was in some shithole area of the US.

It's certainly not the most important issue and it doesn't effect you on a daily basis outside of security. It should be discussed in the appropriate context however and it does merit a forum.

About Richmond? I lived in the area for about 15 years so I'm probably a bit biased. I did like the large park system they had, good shopping and the food was great.

I live in Western MA now and and while I do like it here I do miss Richmond.

Also the weather is nicer.

>The South is 3rd world tier
>The North is comparable to any 1st world country
We really should have cut you fags off in 1865, seriously

lexington has lots of jews and scandis

I go to Dunkin Donuts, then enjoy the remaining months of bearable weather.

sup

>I then proceed to get the fuck out to a better state.

I like New England as a whole but fucking hate Assachussetts for their insane liberal faggotry and noguns. Maine and New Hampshire is where it's at.

> Guns are the most important thing in the world.

This

One of the most important things in America certainly. If you want to be like Europe then just move to fucking Europe, stop fucking up American states.

I just don't want guns in the hands of low class black people desu, not gonna lie senpai

Move to New Hampshire 2bh pham

Do you fuck your sister often?

>HURR ONLY REDNECKS HAVE GUNS

How's that gender studies degree coming along?

>Massachusetts
>vast majority of the state is white
>I WANT GUNS BANNED IN MY STATE BECAUSE NIGGERS

I don't even

I'm not a Southerner if that's what you're implying.

Who worcester country here?

Trump yard signs all over my small town

I wanna live there. Too bad its fucking FREEZING for 6 mo.

>Montana
>Low Development

The oil will run out

I knew South was bad, but fucking Macedonia and Belarus lmao?

I believe that is North Dakota, though some of the Bakken formation is in Montana. Anyway, Montana and Idaho are the same country but different colors, thus further arousing my skepticism.

There's a small minority of nigs in Masshole. We still don't want them to have easy access to guns. Id rather people actually take tests and understand how to use it first.

North Dakota =/= Montana

What do you expect from Agrarian shitholes with governments that don't give a fuck about poor people? It's like Russia in some parts.

The already teetering inequality in the U.S. Is made even by the North-South divide in wealth

Enjoy your permanent war as Yuropoors play the different factions of the US against each other.

Hey, Lincoln! If you want to be like Europe then just move to fucking Europe, stop fucking up American states.

Oh, sorry. I'll just leave then.

>Lincoln doesn't want to ban slavery in southern states
>Southerners still chimp out and secede because a Republican victory MIGHT ban slavery somewhere way down the line
>They start a bloody civil war, lose it and cause so much resentment it triggers a nationwide abolition

Biggest dumbfucks of American history, bar none

Are poor southerners defending their poverty right now?