CPU sales stagnate due to no real reason to upgrade

>CPU sales stagnate due to no real reason to upgrade
>release a virus that conveniently forces EVERY cpu into obsolescence
>release this virus complete with a press release and full marketing push (logos, websites, memes, videos, etc)
>Silicon Valley's face when

OMG, I knew it!

Do you know what the fuck a virus is
That is nit how this works

are you dumb

but even the newest coffee lake cpus are affected, so that doesn't make sense

>virus

> Sup Forums humor

of course he's fucking dumb.

>virus
just format your cpu lol

>virus

this is top tier bait

>Sup Forums gets caught on semantics instead of the content of the post
>will gladly get jewed into buying new "safe" cpus (that will also track your every move for your own safety)

>implying Intel is getting the goods

Shut the fuck up tech illiterate Sup Forumstard

>virus

>le happy merchant is Sup Forums
ok chaim.

>semantics
more like the semetics

gg AMD

> Implying Intel will profit from any of this
> Implying the chosen people aren't all in AMD

Believe me or not, don't care enough either way to prove my identity. Aside from >virus he's more or less right. It's the CIA though. New regulations incoming.

Indeed, fuck new processors and jews pushing their products to privacy paranoids, Im not gonna upgrade shit until some major problem happens

Yeah, nothing improves your brand like making sure that tons of people never ever buy another one of your products again

This. As much kikes as Intel are, I seriously doubt that they would take the risk of artificially crippling 10+ years released hardware.

But I already own a safe CPU, user. I use AMD.

Yea i also thought that was suspicious. Some wild zero day hw exploit pops up and the very next day 2 professionally designed websites appear complete with professionally designed graphics.

The jewspiracies meme is stale as fuck, matey.

But its not 0day. Devs have known about it for months.

Lol this was not a 0day. More like a 8395day.

This has been around since the Pentium Pro, bub

(((user)))

OMG I got it! They knew they couldn't release anything new and better so they decided to fuck their shit up to short their stock.

Basically.

>doubles down

but nobody(?¿) knew about it

ppl knew about it and alerted everyone relevant since some months ago
nda must have lifted yesterday for the press

>be told your joke is unfunny
>make it again

More than 10 years ago CPUs were replaced every 4 years. Last 10 years one can go more than 8 years without replacing one. The loans from 20 years ago cannot be repaid with current sales. AMD and Intel are owned by the same people. This little acrobatics will lead to more aggregated sales since people with newer Intel chips who would stick with them for years will feel the need to change to AMD sooner. In about 10 years we can expect a similar event but in favour of Intel. It's the only way to keep up with the pace dictated by loans taken in the 90s since tech will continue to stagnate as it reached its physical limits. Don't pretend it doesn't make sense.

This has nothing to do with sales and everything to do with ME. See The endgame isn't for Intel and AMD to sell more. The endgame is for everyone to own a computer that has a non-disableable hardware backdoor that only intelligence and law enforcement agencies have access to.

They will always have that, regardless of things published.

Exactly. The most fervor they create over irrelevant 'flaws' the less people focus on the backdoors that actually matter.

This is what really worries me. I have an 8320 (last gen of AMD processor without a management engine.) I plan on keeping this for as long as I can. What worries me is they end up (((finding))) a flaw that requires a management engine to patch the firmware to (((fix.)))

(((they're))) trying to make (((money))) some way or another
>i got up this morning to check some topics and to read the news to find out about this big hack intel has in their processors, to find a topic up about, and then image on the news

news will be in february as planned

there going to patch this shit, then come out with it in a whole month later to talk about it? they let them go over the holidays to make sales and they knew about it, how much money they gotta go rip people off of.
>inb5 we need processor shit

the independent researchers planned to publish in february, so maybe pr was planned for then also but things leaked earlier. then again when does a fiscal quarter end?

im still not going to upgrade from my i5 2500k x220 and pentium dual t3400

Next generation chips will be the same speed as preach current chips but now they can advertise them as 30% faster.

maybe this explains Intel's cpu dump of 2017

this. intel has not even released a new cpu yet so buying another vulnerable cpu would be retarded. also you can know what else will be found from them soon.

same

this is why proprietary cpus are bad. reverse engineering them takes forever and you can never know what kinds of retarded shit they have done to avoid paying few dollars for the engineers.

just wait until they make a better fix. they should have waited with the publishing of these bugs until a proper patch was made. it had existed for years so a month or two to make a non shit patch would not be a problem.

for what fucking reason to put more money in their pockets. fuck processors that are insecure. i care more about security and shit on a cpu than what i give a shit about some selling shit that (((has to happen)))

you don't understand.
Either you buy a new "safe CPU" with an alleged CIAnigger backdoor that doesn't have this vulnerability or the CIAniggers will just fuck your shit up with Meltdown.

You can't win, unless you go back to the digital bronze age.

>a virus
why the fuck you're on Sup Forums? Please do not create new threads here and go back where you came from.

BUY NEW CPU

wrong, buy ancient cpu

I belive this, typical juden tricks

you can't win against surveillance, it's not even a match, and there is no reason to try unless you plan to be a independent rebel in which case you are doomed or are a spy in which case you have equal support. having said that i try to have a low profile like most here, but it's all just aversion and principals

AMD is shit though

The CIA niggers always win