Is there an elixir of empathy one can take to become a normalfaggot?

is there an elixir of empathy one can take to become a normalfaggot?
a draught of delusion?
philter of personability?
potent potion of people skills?
blue pill of instant keinberndity?

Enjoy

a psychiatrist can help work with you on your mental illness if that's what you mean

You don't have to resort to alchemy, sorcery, or even minor potions

Just shart in the mart dude

The thing is that once you drink alcohol you turn into a normalfag but the normalfag that just drank alcohol turns into a hypernormalfag and thus you are at the same level discrepancy you were before you started drinking

I've never been drunk but I'm 100 percent sure merely becoming intoxicated would have no effect on my ability to be a better actor and play the part of a human being

the fact that you think it would means you're obviously keinslime

Brat is so damn cute and adorable.

Best yuru definitelym

Yea. You stop thinking that you're special.

back to cuckchan

cool, I knew that already
now what?

Drink moar

You didn't or else you wouldn't think you're "different"

if you rub this thing it will grand you a wish

what is... >muh dick

>everyone has the exact same personalities so don't pretend you're special!

wew lad

top quality autism

>everyone needs social interaction except me because I'm special and people don't understand me

>I'd rather complain about people who have something that I want because I'd have to give up feeling special to interact with them

>I call people normalfags even though I desperately want to be one

>but I'm unwilling to make any changes in my life to be like them because then I'd be "normal"

Just kys dude. There is no use for people like you.

Why are you so upset? Does the phrase "normalfag" trigger you so hard? You're sperging out in a thread OP was asking advice in.

Is this where you pretend like you're a professional psychologist so you can diagnose OP and claim conditions like social anxiety disorder don't exist?

I have a diagnosis for you. You're either dumb as hell, autistic, or triggered as fuck.

>Just kys dude. There is no use for people like you.
aaaahhh and there it is, the reason for all of a normalfags goodness and sociability with other people--their use to him.
how beautiful :)
how moral :)
how very human :)

social anxiety is a symptom and I'm not actually looking for advice

tired of /r9k/ threads that have no business being here.

It's litterly the male equivalent of a tumblr whale.

i bet you're tired of anime too

Nope. Luckily there is a board for that too. I'm tired of newfags that can't post on the right board though.

>y-you're just a newfag!

i think im done here. your sperging wasn't even worth this much of my time and you calling someone a newfag while complaining about r9k threads is one of the most ironic things i've seen in awhile

>You're sperging out in a thread OP was asking advice in.

>Advice

No, none of you people are asking for advice. It literally doesn't matter what anyone posts in an /r9k/ thread because they'll just respond with "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO BE ME!" or "GET OUT NORMALFAG" or "Just b urself xDDD good advice xDD"

>when people take memes too seriously

Hope u think about me when you cuddle your pilow tonight bb

yes thanks dude

shart of sociability

This is a meme tho, alcohol just makes me dizzy but no more open to socialization, dancing or doing normie things in general
>drink moar
Tried that too, that just made me sleepy.