Tell me, Europeans: Why do you guys hate Gypsies so much? Fill this Ameraburgerclap in

Tell me, Europeans: Why do you guys hate Gypsies so much? Fill this Ameraburgerclap in

They're like hobos that beat you up and take your money.

They are loud, obnoxious and steal shit.

To be fair, Gypsies are much better than Muslims and Blacks.

I worked in a hospital they had gypsy patients

Their families once stole a flat screen TV out of the waiting room. In another hospital they stole a fuckin piano.

Pretty goddamn hilarious.

Ummmmm no

Blacks are very peaceful

U racist faggot

Because they refuse to take showers.

Not really. Gypsy family is far stronger so there is basically no escaping it even for those few who would want to.

>French
>talking about showers
kek

This. And they have no work ethic. Gypsy women aren't allowed an education and as such all they do is beg, going so far as to shake their cans in people's faces.

My favorite is when they force their kids to act like they're sick and passed put in their lap.

They're there 3rd world underclass. Like our blacks

Gee, I wouldn't know what that's like

After having a newly built project being placed in my neighborhood, I've had to deal with:

>Shouting all fucking day
>Constant loitering everywhere
>Had my car broken into
>Pic very related

How have they existed in Europe for so long. Don't people care, or are you just empathetic

They are all equally bad, it just depends on how many there are.

Blacks here cause little problem except in Lisbon, where they and Gypsies beat each other up.

Any other place here, there's almost no blacks, the very few ones that there are, are usually polite and productive. It's when they all group up that the shit begins. Even a family of muslims won't cause much shit.

Now, I imagine that's the same thing with gypos, because I know of the one lone gypo in the world that is a doctor (dunno how he came to work here), but they always run in packs, like sardines, so they are always the same shitty dirty people.

They know when to run, basically. They can tell when the limit is ready and they take off.

They were cool back when they were nomads. They were like the amish. Didn't cause anything wrong.
Then they decided to join capitalist society and became drug dealers and sellers of counterfeit goods such as perfumes, clothes, shoes, watches, dvd's.

Spic here i find them to be a retarded race of Whites mixed in with Poo and loo who are worse then White trash even.

(I have seen these fuckers on the east coast that is how i know they exist so the problem is not just europeans hating them).

>They were cool back when they were nomads. They were like the amish. Didn't cause anything wrong.
They are literally a warrior chaste that lost a battle to defend their king's land in India or close-by, and were forced to roam the earth pillaging and fighting since they can't do anything else or go back home. They are brown jews.

Complete bullshit. They got kicked out of India for being just the same as they always were: thieving scum.

We have 800 years of history clearly describing them and their actions. Of course we should ignore all that racist stuff and concentrate on a marxist analysis, shouldn't we?

>loitering

Never understood why America thinks this is bad

Literal scum of the earth

negros > gypsys
The blacks here at least try to get educated and find jobs, while gypsys do nothing, besides stealing, shitting everywhere, rob and live of welfare.

Not even remotely close. I lived near both blacks and gypsies and blacks literally appear civilized compared to those gypsy shits.

>They got kicked out of India for being just the same as they always were: thieving scum.

No not really.

what city or state have roma?

never heard of them ever. i only know a handful, maybe 20 tops. one was half slav ridiculously good looking and went to university.

I'm an immigrant, never met a gypper in the US.

where from? also never knew eastern euros had black people.

I met black people here.

They are slackers, lazy snobs who don't want to look for a job, after wasting money (on cigars and beer) given by government they whine about racism and how they cannot get a job.
The only thing they do is either pripocketing, scamming or selling stolen stuff. Once some gypsy woman in a suit stopped me and asked for money for some organization where poor students get financial support, I peeked a little on her "official papers" which were nothing but A4 papers with some crap written by a pen.
Across my home there is a house where gypsies gather sometimes, whenever they come, they almost block the street with cars, leave trash around (sometimes send women and kids to pick) and make a lot of noise.
Most of them live outside towns in own settlements which are dirty and yet they whine how nobody likes them.
There was a situation during flood in my hometown, when town was in danger, people gathered and made sandbags, gypsies didn't want to join because their settlement was out of danger zone. Soon flood got worse and at the moment their settlement was in danger, some of them joined in making sandbagsn but still they were slacking and especially they always were taking food which was meant for people who were making sandbags, there were gypsies who just came and took food.
Not a while ago there was some gypsy in my hometown who drove a mercedes and sent his wife to eat in public... the place where homeless and poor people eat (I don't kniw English word for it), public raged on that thing.
Oh, also it's worth mentioning they send little children to steal from farmers and government doesn't do anything about it.

they're scum that hang outside every shop and train station and do nothing but harrass people
I know a family of them that lives near me who are basically professional beggers and walk around on crutches when there's nothing wrong with them

One time when I was in college I had a really important test but the trains were delayed by 2 hours because someone stole the copper wiring from above the track
I just know that it was gypsies
Who else steals copper wiring from a train track?

>the place where homeless and poor people eat
The english word is shelter, or colloquially, a soup kitchen.

Are there no gipsy beggers in USA? Here basically every place with traffic light have al least one to clean your windscreen or sell you tissue. it's annoying

you hate hood niggers, right?

gypsies are the original hood niggers.

only five times worse.

Not really, just generic homeless people. Mostly mentally ill because of fucking Reagan

Well, I agree gypsies are awful, I've never heard of them doing drive-by shootings and accidently killing several innocent children in the process.

If I recall correctly, we have a gypsy population but oddly enough it integrated into American society.

this is wrong. negroes can be completely normal people. same with mudslimes. gipsies can't, because their subhuman culture literally mandates that they steal and cheat for a living, moving from shithole camp to shithole camp, polluting every place they settle in.

you can occasionally find the less-extreme muslim, or the un-ghettoized negro. but you will never find a less gipsying-gipsy.

>Live in a small village in western france
>every year some gypsies are gathering here for some reason
>few years ago the municipality built showers and sanitations for them
>they left these facilities in a so poor state that now the municipality prefers to close them when the gypsies come although they were meant for them in the first place
>they leave their trash anywhere
>each year a different town has to assign them a ground for their caravans
>this year they decide at the last moment to go to the ground they were assigned last year because fuck you

fuck those cunts

because their culture is based on stealing from non Gypsies

Lol

spoken like a man who's never been around gypsies

Do americans genuinely believe that gypsies look like Esmeralda?

Also, in the original story, she was a french child stolen by gypsies, as they are to do.

was she also French in the disney movie?
I never saw it

My favorite I heard of is when they throw a baby puppet in your direction and while you are shocked and try to catch and safe the toddler a second one dives in your pockets with his hands and runs of.

lol no

My neighbour owns an Indian restaurant and he says they and other takeaways/restaurants have tried hiring cheap romanian workers but they always end up stealing and getting fired or quiting within 2 weeks. I think I'd rather take my chances with the poos than the mutant poos.

>steal
>beg
>don't take showers
>aggressive
>uneducated
>uncivilized
>don't want to work
>look like shit
>make ~8 kids and live off their welfare
>manipulate these kids to steal and so on

Scums making things worse than they already are. And if you say something against them, others call you a racist.

I think most Americans don't know the first thing about gypsies. Until I lived abroad I'd never really heard or dealt with gypsies outside their very brief mention in the holocaust.

I've heard of this, but never met anyone who has seen it. I made a point to always drop very small amounts of money down the drain in front of them.

Also, any idea why gypsies won't accept food? In Bosina some stupid bitch gave a child like half a kilo of burek. He takes it, walks to his mom and then throws it on the ground.

Food isn't money.

But they use money to buy food. So why turn down hot, fresh tasty burek? Or is it in their gypsy code to only accept money?

gypsies should be used as natural resources

such as oil and natural gas

they are very proud

steal money from gadzo(white people) makes them proud

So begging is considered stealing to them?