I'm creating my own token...

I'm creating my own token, I need a developer/programmer and I would like a hacker to reverse engineer our systems if that's even possible, I'm a newfag here but this certain coin/token would fill a void currently in this industry, would prefer it if you lived in the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm creating my own token, I need a developer/programmer and I would like a hacker
How are you creating it, then?

He's an idea man.

RP thread, then.

Do you need a logo maybe? And how much you pay?

What is a token

Who nows.

Yeah an idea man
> They don't get a seat at the table newfag
I know, I want to help the world while simultaneously making profit for my self considering I would own the company

Cryptocurrency
Inb4 move to /biz/ already tried

I'm good on the logo I can design that, thank you though.

>hurr durr, I just want to help world, not jew or pajeet, I promise
pff, let it burn and stop dreaming.

> Hurrdurr help da world I'm a narcissist
I guess you didn't see the make a profit part huh?

back to /biz/ cryptocultist, nobody wants your shitty ponzi "token"

sure, post a discord link.

> Not profiting in an up and coming market while simultaneously helping others around you.
You're a masochist aren't ya?

Oh I've seen it clearly, that's why I called you jew and that's why I don't take you seriously, no one does. What a surprise, huh?
Fuck off idea man, go learn something and make yourself your ponzi schemes.

>git clone github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
>"Find & Replace" 'bitcoin' with 'shit coin'

spoken like a true ponzi-coin scam artist

That won't cut it today. You need technical innovation. For example, OP could replace SHA256 with a more forward-looking hash algorithm like CRC32.

cmon OP, post some link on your creation

He doesn't has any. He's looking for someone to make all work so he could save the world and earn shekels.

just make crappy implementations for OP and ask for funding from OP, then steal his original idea with the working code you keep seperately.

But I don't want to save world and I'm OK being poor.