"Daddy, why do people want to vote for a racist like Donald Trump? If he gets elected president...

"Daddy, why do people want to vote for a racist like Donald Trump? If he gets elected president, my bestest friend at school Nasira will have to go back to Syria with her entire family."

I am greek

Did i say you could leave your room you little shit?

Fuck off back to Siberia, whitey

1 it's a hidden racism where every can feel free to be racist because outright racism is crude so they do a kind of social racism

2 you will find other friends

Everyone is racist, some just don't know it

You're no daughter of mine! and who is """Nasira"""? You are forbidden from playing with her, young lady!

The reason she had to excape her country is because the US destroyed her country and many other countries in the middle east and africa. If Clinton is elected, she is likely to continue those policies, and millions will die and countless of innocent men women and children will have to escape their homelands.

Nasira lost her home, partially de to Clinton. I don't want others to lose theirs, even if that means supporting a person like Trump.

Forget about your computer, you little coalburning bitch. How dare you make shitskin friends?!

ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying Mudslimes will hang out with infidel children like you anyway

So little girl and already in muslim shithole. So cruel world.

I don't know honey. Some people haven't realized it's almost 2017! Don't be scared, daddy votes B90/die GrĂ¼nen so all of your friends can stay. How about you invite Nasira and her family over, I'm making a hallal and vegan dinner today.

Isn't Russia 20% Muslim anyway?

kek

wtf, i love nasira now

>trump will de-escalate conflict in the ME

it's officially. if we include all illegal immigrants from middle asia it will be about 30-35%. and they also marry ethnic russian girls

I know...it's illegal to be racist to anyone except ethnic Russians who can be discriminated against all day long.

u gon git homeschooled from now on you little shit

let me explain to you the finer points of Trump's political ideas in the basement

Shut up and get your clothes off now.

What is Hilary Clinton's program besides attacking Trump on the form?

Allowing more and more and more and more rapefugees into the country. Apparently also starting a nuclear war with Russia.

>Obama was great! Vote for me, I'm like Obama with a vagina!