This guy literally has death squads and hit men gunning down drug users and their relatives in the streets

>this guy literally has death squads and hit men gunning down drug users and their relatives in the streets

What the fuck are you doing, Philippines?

>Manila (AFP) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, who is waging a bloody war on crime, has justified the large-scale killing of drug users by suggesting the victims were not human.

>Duterte, who has seen about two thousand people killed since he was elected in May, made the remarks late Friday as he shrugged off the United Nations' concerns over human rights in his country.

>"Crime against humanity? In the first place, I’d like to be frank with you: are they humans? What is your definition of a human being?" he told soldiers while visiting an army camp, according to transcripts of his speech released afterwards

>The particulars are harrowing. At hearings, relatives of the victims, wearing sunglasses and scarves to disguise their identities, testified about low-level drug users being dragged out of their homes and shot at close range. The two-year-old daughter of one suspected user was stripped and subjected to an anal exam to see if she was being used to conceal drugs.

>Many of the killings appear to have been carried out by hit squads. Similar teams were blamed for killings of suspected criminals in Davao, the southern city where Duterte was mayor for twenty-two years. Back in 2009, Human Rights Watch investigated how the death squads operated. According to its report, “The assailants usually arrive in twos or threes on a motorcycle without a license plate. They wear baseball caps and buttoned shirts or jackets, apparently to conceal their weapons underneath.’’.

>two thousand people
>two
>thousand
>people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
listsurge.com/top-10-most-dangerous-places-for-journalists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_Death_Squad#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two thousand less inhuman devils.
God bless Duterte.

He has the right idea.

The dangers of drug abuse or trade and it's effects on crime rates and quality of living are far more harrowing than the execution of 2,000 people.

>killing lawyers and wives of drug users and anally probing two year olds is the right idea

Godspeed Dutere

>kill anyone you want
>"hurr he was a drug dealer"
>proceed

Justice ain't free, the jungles will be littered by the blood of dead druggies UN aka United Niggers isn't my ally and probably supports corruption as well. order and progress not drugs and corruption OK praise Duterte

yanks are just jealous of filipino efficiency in the war against drugs

Were drugs such a big problem in there? At a least in Mexico there's tons of money to be had smuggling drugs to the US so it makes sense wanting to stop cartels from getting too powerful.

Ignorant junkee amerifat pls go.

Druggies are the literal blacks here so the common flip would rather that they stay dead.

There's been multiple people that have been killed that weren't drug users
Like children and lawyers and spouses

Like are all of you people retarded? How can you think extrajudicial killings are a good thing? This guy could kill anyone he wants without a trial or evidence...

Can't make an homolette without breaking a few eggs.

Is it time to reclaim the Philippines yet fellow Americans?

You are out of your fucking mind. Do you understand how much of a shit hole your country is? Where you can justify the murder of this many people in such a short period of time. Especially when your shitty prime minister is encouraging the use of public justice and mob mentalities. Please explain to me how they can reliably confirm that each person murdered is a drug user? Especially with the backwater poor as fuck country as the Philippines. I hope your murdered by these assholes and they sprinkle some meth on your body.

The biggest flaw in his plan is that you can literally go and kill anyone you don't like, claim he was a druggie, maybe plant some evidence to support your claim and get away with it. Kinda like with communists killing whoever they want, claiming he was an enemy of the state.

This must be the third world mentality, life has no value in your countries, people have no rights in your countries

You people might think this will fix the problem (it won't), but it's only a symptom of how shitty and backwards all of your countries are

I honestly feel sorry for you, innocent people will be murdered by the thousands in the Philippines and nobody will give a shit

I'm grateful that I don't live in a country where police can kill me for literally no reason because the president said they could

>you are such a savage for wanting people to get killed
>I wish you get killed

>I'm grateful that I don't live in a country where police can kill me for literally no reason

This is awful and all, but it's going to work.
It's super effective.

>this post
>that flag

>I'm grateful that I don't live in a country where police can kill me for literally no reason
>United States

lmao

>Mexcio
You are literally murder-central

But what happens when there is no junkies left?

>being so crap a country that you make Mexico feel good about their police force

from a fucking American lol

now I've seen everything

Most of the populace supports what Duterte does, THAT was exactly why people voted him to get rid of rampant criminals. Innocent lives are claimed in this war but common flips are already tired of being killed, mugged and stabbed by crazied junkies.

If you think he's THAT forgiving good luck.

>t. an american
ohh. Much wow.

And yet, I'm not the one making ridiculous claims.

philippines is so fucking hilarious.

vietnamese here, we went through 40 years of straight war and then communism yet not nearly as socially dysfunctional and incompetent as the philippines.

commies aren't good, but at least they know how to do their job.

If he's white they can't just shoot him man. That's not how it works in the US.

Someone make take this post and make it into one of those global boger faces pictures.

>He said, posting from a rich western country that has ever had anything to do with communism except for slight antagonism

Now, this is far from the truth.

He's probably white, thus safe, my black friends

>he said, posting from one of the top 10 most violent cities on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

This man restored my faith in Humanity.
Maybe not all is lost.
Maybe subhumanity isn't our inescapable fate after all.

Yes, it also happens quite often. You don't hear about it in the news because when you account for population numbers it happens in a higher proportion to blacks, the only ones that have it worse are native americans. But the truth is, american cops kill civilians from every background.

Also this but seeing that you are a meme lover it is pointless to argue with him.

>mexico is just a city
go to prepare your wife bull

>cartel killing people.
>govt(police) killing people.

that aint that far from the truth.

>I'm grateful that I don't live in a country where police can kill me for literally no reason because the president said they could

toppest kek, good thing you're not black

i'm vietnamese-canadian though. i have pretty good knowledge on how the society works.

commies are basically just rich businessmen who bribe their way into the assembly/power. but they actually know how to enforce drug laws and keep things orderly and run a modern military.

philippines has none of those, they cannot deal with any of its internal problems, cannot manage their economy, and have a military stuck in the 1930s.

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
There's one Mexican city in top 10. I don't live close to there even.

>posting anime girls
It's too late for you

The gf is half Filipino and I've been invited to visit the Philippines.

Honestly not sure I want to go.

Good.

Remember to do drugs when you visit mate.

try to be a mexican sometime, you will understand that the world is not a fucking safe space where everyone should be happy with no limits.

Things are much worse in other places, retard. Wish we could ship you fucking chairos to Syria or Iraq or Venezuela. Have fun avoiding car bombs.

Hey
That's pretty good

>Especially when your shitty prime minister
>prime minister
Doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about confirmed

>we're not number 1, so it isn't that bad
The first step in recovery is admitting there's a problem

death squads are just a myth created by his political enemies, spread by the media to stain his name and protect their own interests, some government officials benefit on drug money also.
the so called "vigilantes" are killers hired by drug syndicates to neutralize their former associates who either stole their cash or ran away to surrender and say everything they know about the syndicate to the cops.

dont worry, one day youll get trapped in a reten and see whats what, just because the "media", dont show shit on tv it doesnt mean it didnt happen, also internet tough guy.

i heard that mexican reporters get killed when the cartel founds out that they are reporting shit about them.

Noice

>third worlders praise him
>civilised nations condemn him
This just proves that third world scum can never be uplifted to our standards no matter what. It's in their genes to be savage and stupid. Let's just stop giving them money, they won't improve anyway because they're still in the tribal mentality of worshipping the guy with the biggest gun and desire for murder and rape

Yep, but we somehow are not in the top ten.

listsurge.com/top-10-most-dangerous-places-for-journalists/

This proves nothing, I don't agree with it. I've seen first hand what treating this problem with violence leads to.

It's easy to forget that just a few decades ago you Euros were killing yourselves in the millions, not thousands, millions.

>tfw I can snort coke out of a hooker's asshole and not get killed by a death squad
Why hasn't the protection of this freedom been to the 2nd amendment yet?

Why are you so ignorant? We were never 1 or 2 or 5 and now we aren't even top 20 going by murder rate. Mexico at no point was the murder capital of the world. And you have your own dumps. Click the link here

Duterte did nothing wrong. Stop sticking your triggered opinions where they don't belong.

Not Norway aka best country. We haven't killed anyone in a 1000 years. That's how evolved and supreme we genetically are

You don't need to feel bad. Philippines is a much bigger dump than Mexico and you democratically elected a retard.

If I take away that oil would you die?

kek

Yeah I shouldn't have fucked that up... Sorry about that. If I'm gonna rant about something I should've at least checked my basic facts...

Rude, I think we both need to sleep.

Alright, cheese slicer.

This.
But I'm not complaining. He's better than the last asshole.

>We haven't killed anyone in a 1000 years

>It is believed that the original members of the death squad were former members of the New People's Army (NPA).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_Death_Squad#Origins
I was reading up on this since the earlier thread, you're right on the money.
I don't really care about actual violent criminals being killed but it seems like it's just an easy method for people in power to kill people they don't like and get away with it.

Not really. Ignorant people thinking Mexico is the biggest dump of the world is a disservice to the dumps of the world. People need to know how truly fucked and inequal he world is.

No. We got fish, thorium and renewable energy. We're good

There's literally nothing wrong with smoking weed bruh.

Everyone I know does it.

DUDE WEED LMFAO XD :DDDDDDD

You're all literal blacks lol

You and everyone you know should take a vacation to the Philippines

i don't care about spic chinks

fuck off chicANO

Can someone give me a non-biased review of wtf is going on?

Our government is LITERALLY going to start selling weed soon.
You tell me.

I think I'll pass

He sounds like a certain American presidential candidate...

Is this the future we look forward too? People getting extra-judicially executed in the streets?

fuck off back to Sup Forums

I got your fish right fuckin' here mate *grabs dick* ( . _ . )

thats why the last was asshole was better

Kinda like that guy, hope they will never decriminalize drugs in Poland

>He sounds like a certain American presidential candidate

Hihihihi, no. He's worse.

The Philippines elected a guy who openly, repeatedly, promised to shoot drug dealers and drug users in the street, in a bizarre turn of events he stuck to his promises.

God bless this man.

Well, I mean, how else are we going to deport 11 million illegal aliens?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Make the penalties for employing very harsh

This. It doesn't matter if it's killing drug dealers, you simply don't keep your promises as a politician.

The madman has to go down

I was figuring we'd deport them over the border, not deport them from life.

>Dutdut wins election by telling people he'll kill hundreds of thousands of druglords
>1 month in
>2000+ "suspected" druggies are killed by motorcycle riding deathsquads
>flips are happy
>rest of the world sees flaw in the plan see

>meanwhile rich druglords get away scot free
>narco politicians literally back to their old positions

Now some good shit

>most government agencies are now functioning really well
>emergency services doing their goddamn jobs for once.
>Barely any junkies on the streets. A bit safer to go around at night now.

But if this wasn't an anonymous imageboard I wouldn't post these since people will literally call you a druggie if you say unbiased shit in public. I don't wanna get shot in the head.