NectarJS : compiling JavaScript into Native Binaries for Every Platform

The story of this project : codeburst.io/nectarjs-compiling-javascript-into-native-binaries-for-every-platform-2efb2083a4a

Javascript is an ass language and I'm tired of retarded crutches like this just because numales refuse to learn anything else. "Full stack" faggots need to fuck off already.

Fantastic, if there's one thing I want more than anything it's to run shitty sandboxed code without the sandbox.

We were so good in caves with stones and bits of wood

Yeah, because if you aren't running some homosexual's latest killer app, you're in a cave.

JavaScript should stay on the web. It's what it was created for.

Dude this isn't yet another framework of the day, cross-compiling seems cool.

>hurr muh origins
Stop using your computer to post online, they were created to do arithmetics only.

A killer app ? Have you heard this project before ?

Good analysis

Why would you even bother shilling your garbage here? No one of import peruses this shithole.

It shouldn't be on the web either.

>compiler as a service
t-this is a joke, right?

It's by a javascript dev, of course it isn't a joke.

Only a javascript dev could say "I want Javascript to be the future of all native programming, here's my cross-compiler!" and lock the compiler behind a paywall.

just use React Native

What could go wrong?

Man, all I want is something that allows for some bells-and-whistles in my site without exposing my asshole to every fucking security flaw since the invention of the alphabet.

Website with sound? Are you retarded?

Wait, this aint a joke... It means they have really somoned the dumbfucks of depths.

So this is the way they can exploit intel flaw by javascript.

fuck javascript, the sooner it dies, the better

>Website with sound?
I'm guessing you're not a native English speaker, right? Bells-and-whistles is figure of speech for improving and adding little things to something.

Yes, because everybody want to download a shitcode of of assembly level code every day and well, having less and more difficult control about syscalls... You are retarded.

What is it with you javascript babbies that you want to transport your language to everything? Just use the right programming language for the job at hand. Scared of learning a new language? Javascript in backend is a travesty

Hitler was right.
These people must be purged.

perfect i can now run my cpu miners in javascript natively

Oh wow an alpha project of some shitty compiler that will be abandoned within 6 months.

why would you use this over asm js?