What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BU_Kz6eonA
youtube.com/watch?v=UVt6vPLTYTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They failed to stop when the plague of cockroaches, unlike Portugal and me.

Nothing

Countryball with an eye patch.

kosovo is an independent state

Qt flag, but Albanian one is more badass

That I have a hard time remembering which one is Slovenia, Slokavia, Croatia and Paraguay.

Jelen pivo

That Divine Retribution comes in the form of NATO bombers.

Balkans

Their top level domain is .r(epublika)s(rbija).
What if they to back to monarchy?

Lel, that won't happen. People were brainwashed by commies that monarchy is bad.

awesome nightlife, cute girls (pic related)

remove kebab

>posting bleached cunts
We're black and proud.

butthurting about clinton and loving russia in 4ch and youtube comments.

nobody likes russia irl

The Serbian warrior's prowess in battle is much renowned. He can singlehandedly raze an entire Bosnian preschool or impale 25 elderly women with one bayonet thrust.

Serbian honor doesn't let soldiers to fight enemy soldiers, only civilians and catholic churches are targets

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Nope.

for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=6BU_Kz6eonA

Croatia

Pregnant women in Kosovo being lined up execution style and shot and the fetus ripped from their womb and fed to wild dogs.

T*rks dying

And here comes the diaspora right on time.

Of the two global superpowers my favourite is Russia

AOJ

I'm a Serbiaboo so I think very happy thoughts

Get the fuck out of my board you islamic apologist cuck

This edgy Serb diaspora dude I had a few classes with in high school with

Ww2 saw the death of so many Serbs because Nazis would kill 100 civilians for every nazi soldier that Partizani killed, and 1000 for every commander(can't remember the exact rank). They would line up a hundred men age 15 and over and kill them all. They killed women when there weren't enough men.

Somehow the resistance fighters didn't get the memo and killed so many soldiers, resulting in Nazis persecuting the fuck out of Serbs on revenge. Comparable with Russia in terms of percentage of people killed (not total number). This nation knows what it is like to die. They don't fear it. They stubbornly embrace it. Their pride and Balkan obstinance, albeit a horrible trait in their self preservation, has earned them a lot of merit in my opinion. I can wholeheartedly understand why some people might find this absolutely retarded, and I'm willing to agree, but it does give the main a lot d backbone. Unfortunately, a lot of the people are so mired in the terrible finincial situation in the country that these values become irrelevant, and they have very little options to success other than being gasterbeiters. This lack of money ribs the people and gives them little hope, thus obscuring their values and degrading them in general. It's sad, but Serbia has not only been fucked due to external geopolitical reasons, bit has also fucked itself all in the name of its pride.

Čavoglave

friend in the area and Arkan (2 things)

youtube.com/watch?v=UVt6vPLTYTA

Russian flag
Poor butthurt people
Some Awesome Footballers

Except there's only one superpower friend.

Serboturks
Violence
Sociopaths
Rape

t.Serboturk

Serbs being partisans is a meme, they were violent Chetniks for the most of WWII. If it wasn't for Croatian peace forces they probably would have exterminated everyone in the region.

Genocide, indescribable evil.

Football hooligans and respect from serbia

>Nazis would kill 100 civilians for every nazi soldier
Plain bullshit.