Why are yuroplebs so butthurt about brexit? I thought you guys were pissed at our opt outs and wanted us to leave?

Why are yuroplebs so butthurt about brexit? I thought you guys were pissed at our opt outs and wanted us to leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-applying-german-citizenship-8643832
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-germany-idUSKCN1140MC?il=0
fullfact.org/law/votes-prisoners-politics-versus-human-rights-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that mad men was a 7 season long coke advertisement

look at how pound go down haha you cant survive without us ahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha pls come back ;(

t. Merkel

Mad Men is the ultimate pleb filter, literally anyone who doesn't like it is categorically a shit taste plebeian faggot.

then hurry up already you stupid clown
dont postpone it till year 2100

>w-we want to l-leave
>b-but not r-right now

I'm not mad at all, I think every coutry should determine whether it wants to be part of the EU

It's just that British politicians used the EU as a scapegoat for issues that you can't really blame on the EU but rather on British politics.

Case in point: refugees. How many refugees did the UK take in? Close to none. Your muslims are from Pakistan, because colonialism is a two-way street. That was not the EU's fault.

That said, I hope this serves as a warning to the EU and we'll see democratic reforms, especially considering the EU parliament

I am not butthurt about brexit. In fact, I have never been this happy.

However, I am extremely butthurt that you delayed it as hard as you could, and that it will probably be cancelled in the end.

Literally confirmed mad

>Cancelled in the end

Where did people get this ridiculous idea? It might not be legally binding, but going against a majority vote in a referendum is political suicide for anybody involved.

Why are Brits so obsessed about the Germans, while the Germans don't truly give a shit about UK, but rather their "old rivals" are the Dutch?

Same thing with Brexit, that pic should be the other way around. You exited with fireworks, now everyone else is trying to move on, except the Brits who always keep making these retarded threads.

Can you get over it?

We're pissed off you fucks are stalling with article 50

Said that to Sarko and the 2005 referundum.

Please leave already
You're making a whole circus for this article 50
Trigger it already

I don't recall a single non-british faggot who wanted you to remain
Sadly you'll troll us for at least two years and eventually you won't even leave, mark my words

>It's just that British politicians used the EU as a scapegoat for issues that you can't really blame on the EU but rather on British politics.
Prisoners have the vote because of the EU although actually I'm not sure because it's been back and to the EU courts about 6 times now. Good use of money.
Can't control EU immigration.
No control over VAT on certain things.
Businesses that only do trade in the UK still have to abide by EU rules

These aren't our politicians, unless you want to start going back well over a decade.

We like to Make Mainland Europistan looks like Shit before we swoop into the night sky

I wanted them to stay tb'h.

Probably the same as commies who are all "Love it or leave it muthafucka!" but completely chimp out when someone actually moves away from said welfare state.

Reminder that the United States go to war against you if you try to leave. Land of the free.

Personally, I am really happy about Brexit.
I am an EU federalist and I want closer cooperation between EU countries, and Britain was always an enemy of that

Why are brits so pathetic? they really want people to believe that the EU needs them more than the brits need the EU. they're even stalling their departure from the EU in a pathetic grab for attention.

At least it wasn't a le smug toad-faced man pic

>However, I am extremely butthurt that you delayed it as hard as you could

Oh grow up. This shit will take time.

This.
A lot of attention whoring going on in the Isles.
And bongs on this board are just unbearable.

He's Germany's problem now
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farage-applying-german-citizenship-8643832

Not really upset about it. I would have preferred if Britain stayed because I think they're a cool country and has achieved so much and has been a major player in this continent's history for so long.

They're free to leave of course and that's what Brits voted. Doesn't really have to mean that much I mean Switzerland, Norway and Iceland aren't in the union and yet everyone's free to visit those countries and do business etc.

I just don't understand why there has to be so much bitterness.

Also I feel potentially bad for Ireland because they might get a huge overflow of EU migrants from eastern europe now.

At least no Pakis tho.

We aren't, many of us are actually cheering for it. You know we have nothing against you, when something good happens we're happy for you. Now many of us want a referendum for a frexit, hopefully Britain showed the way

Well we could just try to leave now and completely fuck up the French and German elections. Don't think we'd have that much of an effect on the German one in fairness but France already has to rig it against Le Pen.

I fell on the floor laughing

Britain was/is a very close ally to us in EU politics. We lose a lot of influence as a result of you leaving and to the French at that. Britain was a necessary counterweight to Franco-German federalism and bureaucracy.

Though perhaps it will spell the end for the EU which would be nice. I think that's the only way Sweden will ever get out unfortunately.

>I just don't understand why there has to be so much bitterness.
Lots of the pro-EU mainland see it as an attack against them. In a way, it is, as those are the kinds of people who don't see 300k net immigration or whatever it is every year as a bad thing. It's like Scotland constantly speaks out in favour of these policies but doesn't see the effect as fucking no one wants to live in Scotland.

In the city I was waiting 5 weeks for a doctors appointment, immigration being a massive cause of this. Meanwhile at my parents in the countryside the doctors are understaffed because no one moves there. So much for EU nationals working in our NHS.

Nice moustache. Is he trying to change his identity? :DD

>tfw 5 years from now there's some German called Norbert Francke trying to get Germany out of the EU, who looks just like him

That image is so fucking dumb since you lot are obsessed with talking about the EU both irl and on the internet

We don't speak about it at all until someone asks us about it. Then it just blows up and doesn't end for ages. That's how the British work.

>For the British government, the dilemma of when and how to make a Brexit landing is complicated by a refusal on the part of EU leaders, led by Merkel, to discuss potential outcomes until Britain invokes the exit procedure.

>"We won't talk beforehand," said the source close to Merkel, speaking on condition of anonymity. Another German government official stressed the strict ban in Berlin on any pre-negotiating: "We won't talk about substance."

>In the absence of formal pre-negotiations, the British government must work through the second option: peering through gaps in the clouds of European officialdom to try to work out what its post-Brexit 'landing' options are.

>reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-germany-idUSKCN1140MC?il=0

wew lads the brits are getting nervous

>France already has to rig it against Le Pen.
she wont get more than 30-35% anyway

It doesn't matter what the EU say as the intention is to trade with countries who aren't in the EU. Which we have been and are still doing. EU countries who don't negotiate before the 2 years begin are hurting themselves. Only a matter of time before Italy collapses, or even better Deutsche bank goes under.

That's still quite a lot, although I guess how much power she gets from that vote share will be interesting.

T
H
I
S

>EU countries who don't negotiate before the 2 years begin are hurting themselves.

Yea we will see how that ends

don't worry, with how Merkel is acting on her own (opening the gates for mass rapefugees invasion, then her infamous treaty with erdogan, and now trying to enforce TAFTA while nobody wants it, just as examples), the Franco-German alliance won't last long. She did more in 2 years to ruin the EU than the UK did since they entered the thing.

Ok I'll admit it can't get much worse for Spain so you probably won't notice.

nigga you just can't generalize like that. I'm very strongly pro-EU, but very strongly anti-immigrants (for Europe's sake, I know they don't want to stay here)

But everything went like I wanted, no more brittain to slow us down.

And why are you calling yourself a pleb?

based Sup Forums

it's quite funny to see how much this guy doesn't know what he's talking about, especially on a subject ("muh sovereignity back") that was a core argument of the brexit

Can you explain to me why businesses in the UK that don't trade with the EU still have to abide by EU rules and regulations?
You haven't actually explained why I'm wrong. You just sound like another one of those people who are still sour over the result.

And I found the prisoner rules thing. Interesting decision by the EU courts to respect our governments decisions.
fullfact.org/law/votes-prisoners-politics-versus-human-rights-law/

I'm not the one you replied to but
>Can you explain to me why businesses in the UK that don't trade with the EU still have to abide by EU rules and regulations
because the UK is in the EU

But why should they when they don't trade with the mainland? Surely they could just apply only British laws? Right now though the government has no power over this though because like you say 'the UK is in the EU'.

What did you say about sovereignty?

>because the UK is in the EU
That's all there is to it. closing your eyes, plugging your ears and shouting "MI MI MI MI MI MI MI I CANT HEAR YOU" is not gonna change anything

Also see the prisoner voting rights example above again. Why should the EU have a say in something that effects UK elections? What right does the EU have in this regard? Because personally I don't think people who can't help but fuck kids or kill people should have a say in the way the country is led.

See if you can answer the above one next. If your answer is the same then I hope you can understand why we're leaving.

>EU countries who don't negotiate before the 2 years begin are hurting themselves.

You're aware that EU countries can't negociate and sign trade agreement separately from each other, right? That's precisely one of the attribution of the EU and all the members gave the EU their mandate to do this. FFS, that's even one of the main point behind the "muh sovereigntiy back" slogan.

So no, EU countries who don't negociate won't hurting themselves compared to others who'd negociate, as it's either "everybody negociates" or "nobody negociates"

The slogan was about trading with non-EU countries which is currently going as planned.

>as it's either "everybody negociates" or "nobody negociates"
Funny I thought we'd only have to negotiate with Germany as anyone else is basically one of Merkel's pets. The French might bark but that's all you can do. Just politicians appealing for those easy anti-UK votes.

why doesn't frenchie answer the question

He just can't because sovereignty is what it comes down to. For example we charge 5% VAT on tampons because of EU rules. Women complained and while the government would like to look like the ally of women they can't take away the charge because of EU rules.

In the end though we get labelled as racist islanders. 'Little Englander' is the current favourite one being used. It really is no wonder that remain lost the vote looking back.

>5% VAT on tampons because of EU rules
for what porpoise

>mfw UK is leading the way for us
thanks anglos i knew we could trust you

>sovereignty is what it comes down to
Why were you pretending to be retarded when you already knew the answer ?

Tell me why I should enjoy watching some faggot in his faggot office being unfaithful to his faggot wife just because it's well directed and well acted?

>hurr durr muh depth of Don drinking a beer episode

There will be no war between the UK and anybody else, because the UK has nukes.

>that's all the show is about

Because they like to take our money.

rip in peace ;_;

>he always felt like an outsider even though he was assimilating as an american (that mets pennant) and his wife was a cunt
>tfw even his one buddy didn't help him

He brought it all upon himself with his pride but still ;_;

to someone (like me) who didn't see anymore than snippers and trailers the whole show is about people sitting around in an office and drinking or smoking but it's more serious than "the office"

Try watching it. It's a great show.

are there funny bits as well?

Yes, there are lots of humorous scenes and dialogue sprinkled throughout.

No. The English need people to hate them, because it's the only way they can feel important nowadays.

Y-you don't hate us?

>The English need people to hate them, because it's the only way they can feel important nowadays.

Couldn't be further from the truth, let me guess Scotland?

how can anyone hate britain

See too, it's a kinda similar thing whereby they fool themselves into thinking they're funding someone else's existence unfairly (the poor, the Scots, the EU, immigrants). They need the rage that comes from it, but also the sense that they are still in some way in control.

Banta

No need to get defensive, mate.

the finale wasn't that bad, but it was too focused on Don made the minor characters seem like they mattered fuck all the entire time

>I think they're a cool country and has achieved so much and has been a major player in this continent's history for so long.

ffs we're still in europe, just not the EU
this continent has thrived for thousands and thousands of years, some stupid meme union that we just voted to leave won't end that

>In the city I was waiting 5 weeks for a doctors appointment

where? I live in London i.e. sharia central and I can call at 8am in the morning and get an appointment to see the GP the same day

Because they know we've got the bigger end of the stick.

meh. the first season is pretty good, after that it starts to get repetitive.

pete is the best character

Britain literally cannot fight a war without French co-operation. This will only get worse with time.

t. ex-member of TA.

The fuck is wrong with you?