They've always failed us. How do we stop them?

They've always failed us. How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-who-idUSTRE74I5I320110519
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought that was America's puppet, you figure it out.

>How do you stop the most inept organisation currently in existance?

You can ignore it and nothing will happen to you unless you are also an enemy of USA and Israel and don't have protection from a power with a veto.

Withdraw all support for them
If the US alone does that, 1/2 of their muscle and cashflow is gone.

Hell no, most of us fucking hate the UN
It's a waste of our time and money and over all is just a nosy organization with limited actual power.

just don't join them like us

>It's a waste of our time and money
The UN is an extension of US foreign policy though, kind of like how a bat is an extension to a muscular arm. It gives your country access to legitimacy it wouldn't otherwise have in it's foreign adventures and the US gets a fistfull of dollars for the few pennies it spends in the UN.

>They've always failed us. How do we stop them?
The next GenSec is a Serb. He'll know what to do.

not the people, just faceless conglomerates.

Those faceless conglomerates employ millions of americans, drive worldwide consumption of american services/products and contribute a lot of taxes to the US budget.

American UN funding has been instrumental in securing many projects for american companies in markets they wouldn't have access to otherwise.

>It gives your country access to legitimacy it wouldn't otherwise
>implying they give a single shit about having a legitimate mandate

They should weaken the veto so that 2 countries of more must object

what products? most of our shit is made in other countries. if you're not a suit then you work for peanuts. also most of us will be in debt our whole lives.

They're designed to fail us.

We don't want to stop them.

Muddying the waters so much that it couldn't be considered naked agression was good enough for America and Britain in 2003, but they wouldn't be able to get away with it today.

that could push russia and china together YOU FOOL

The UN is a joke with absolutely no power

What a loser. Get off this board

Why on earth would you hate the UN, or have any other strong opinion about them?

Do they even do anything?

Oil infrastructure, chemicals, aricraft, complex machinery and industrial robotics are just a few of the things that America is a global leader in terms of production, sophistication and affordability, while american banks, ratings agencies, software companies and telecomm operators provide their service throughout the world.

Just because all the shoe factories or food canneries moved to mexico doesn't mean that America makes nothing.

Ignore him; he's one of the drones

who works in these places? very few people. i dont think you know anything about america other than what you see on tv.

the make it 3

Industrial jobs haven't mattered for a long time m8

that's not true, some of their programs like the WFP or the WHO are massively successful and efficient

>How do we stop them?
Simple, start WWIII, the LoN collapsed because it did not prevent WWII

>WHO
They used to be top of the line, but recent outlier events like the ebola epidemic showed that even doctors without borders is more capable of reacting to threats than the cash-strapped WHO. The organization's budget cuts gimped it, firing lots of experienced people gutted it and now the best and brightest prefer to go and work elsewhere because they are payed better.

reuters.com/article/us-who-idUSTRE74I5I320110519

sadly, you're right. R.I.P in peace U.N.
you dindu nuffin gud ever

Get rid of permanent security councils or big five.

probably a good idea. un has never help our relations with china or russia.