I BOUGHT A MACBOOK FOR WIFE'S SON JUST LAST WEEK FOR CHRISTMAS, AND NOW IT'S ALREADY OBSOLETE BECAUSE THE CPU BUG

I BOUGHT A MACBOOK FOR WIFE'S SON JUST LAST WEEK FOR CHRISTMAS, AND NOW IT'S ALREADY OBSOLETE BECAUSE THE CPU BUG.

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR Sup Forums

The CPU bug was fixed in latest High Sierra.

Mitigated, not fixed.

>back-traces you're MAC address
>roots ur box with hardware backdoor S̝̱̮͑͗͌͐P͓͕̻̯̈ͫẼ̠͈̬͕͛ͦC̣ͦ̓̕Ţ̱̜̟͇͍ͩͧͪ̊R̭̰̗͙̊̄̀̏̾́E͇̹̯͖̤͐͆̄̕ͅ
>exploits hardware level CPU architecture flaw M̖̹͊ͭͬ͋Ȩ̭̰ͪ̐̏͗ͫL̢͔̯̰̆ͦ̒̍̚Ṱ͉͖͍̬̻͗̓͛ͬ̿ͯD̼̝̹̖ͩͦ͂̂̚O̡̪̯͓͖͇͍ͫ̉͒ͬ̎̆W̤̟͖̻͑̔͐̓̍̃̚Ṉ̵̜͕̥̤͉͌͂ͅ
>steals all uir buttcoins and dank reddit maymays

hhhehe nuffin personull, kiddo

back to red dit please

>I BOUGHT A MAC
>NOW IT'S ALREADY OBSOLETE

>"""""""NOW"""""""

Macshit is obsolete before it ever leaves the design phase.

Hey, macfaggots ... I mean, respectable Mac owners. How do I lock the thing without logging out or waiting for it to go to sleep?
Windows machine can be locked by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del > Enter.
How do I do that on Macshit ... I mean glorious MacBook Pro 2017? Shift + Option + Command + Q is a logout command, not a lock one.

>not locking windows with Win+L
What the fuck?

Control + command + Q

That's not a thing, user.
I like gay sex.

Command + control + Q has been a thing ever since High Sierra, fag.

user, there's a MacBook Pro 2017 with Retina FUCKING display literally on my desk.
"Command + Control + Q" isn't a thing. It does nothing.

Are you mister inept? I use this command all the time, it's useful. Pic related is from my MacBook Pro Retina 13inch from 2013.

Fucking WHERE?

>Mac
Found your problem.

You better try to get as much over time in as you can this year, you wouldnt want your wifes son to be using outdated tech now would you?

>Windows machine can be locked by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del > Enter.
Jesus fucking christ.
Just hit win+L

You don't fucking say.

update to 10.12 or 10.13 you inbred fucking retard

>update to 10.12
Using 10.12.6, you literal cock-gobbling Naruto-watching reptile.

then update to 10.13????

So which is it?! Should I try turning it off and fucking on?

>uses fagOS
>calling anyone else an inbred retard
lmao

Also, I'm FREE upgrading right fucking now, FUCK YOU, redneck de/g/enerate nazi transgendered communist leftie.
Thank you.

Gotta go get new innovational functionality on this admityouwouldbuyitifyouhadthemoney piece of shart. I mean, art.

It was Obsolete before Steve Jobs died.

>not buying a ThinkPad that's been obsolete years before you bought it

>this thread is still up

>I BOUGHT A MAC

What kinda faggot buys a mac?

>WIFE'S SON
so not your child? you spent over a grand on someone elses kid?

How new can you possibly be?

The future is (almost) here. Just a little bit and I'll get the game-changing "lock" innovative feature.

Still here OP?
I had it figured it for months. A simple search engine (jewgle if you may) would get you an answer.

You have to go to power options, and check an option along the lines of "don't turn off when signing out" or something like that.

Hotkey then is ALT_SHIT_POWER, maybe you need to enable it from keyboard shortcuts settings

Annoying, but gets the job done. Especially when downloading something or compiling on xcode, dem code files can take their time to compile, amiright fellow Dev? ;) salutes from Syria

>ALT_SHIT_POWER
I like you.

why is here so much apple hate. i always enjoyed using my apple products. i dont undestand the hate.

Jokes aside, there's nothing wrong in enjoying Apple products.
I just hate "muh innovations, muh best thing in the world, muh you can't afford it" crowd.
I also really dislike Apple's marketing policy.
And I do consider MacBooks to be pretty bad, but that's my opinion.

Nigger, I said before you need High Sierra, not 10.12.

>not 10.12
>update to 10.12
really makes me think, you fucking autistic piece of cat excrements.

you dumbfuck itoddler dipshit its mitigated not fixed.

Fucking brainlet, that guy saying to update to 10.12.whatever didn't know what he was talking about. The feature only got introduced in High Sierra, which is 10.13. Stop twirling around the ignorance of that user and just upgrade to High Sierra, your Mac is from 2017 so you only have benefits with this upgrade.

Upgrade to 10.13, bitch.

>WIFE'S SON

>Anime
Go to hell

anime website

>phoneposting
go to hell

news flash you damn baka gaijin, the owner and maintainer of this site is JAPANESE. moot created this site based off of 2chan which is JAPANESE. you're some dumb normie who found out about Sup Forums from facebook because you heard about "anonymous is LEGEEGUN" bullcrap.

you don't belong here you stupid normie, go back to real life loser, idiots like you have ruined Sup Forums

Anime has its containment board. Fuck off in there. As long as your weebpics aren't related to technology, not fictional technology either, refrain from using them here.

Fuck you.

But not your weeb blog

if i knew where you were in real life you'd be dead kid