Another 'what mouse you using' thread -

Another 'what mouse you using' thread -
Using g502 spectrum / g602

G600 vs Corsair Scimitar?

>G502 Spectrum
>Spectrum
How's being on the spectrum?

G9X

Cooler master sentinel 3 and Logitech G102.

>G502 spectrum
Only if a little bit wider, too bad it such a great mouse.

M570
for a cheap trackball, it works great. batteries last months and no problems out of it after 2 1/2 years.

Used to have g602. Had some issues with it though over the years, wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Using pic related ATM.

logitech g300s
cheap and really comfy / effective

Logitech M705. It's been good to me so far.

Admit it, you're jealous

Blocks your path.

Just bought an mx master from logitech. Waiting for it to ship.

>skin cells on the clit stick

Corsair Harpoon

G203

I bought it for $20 and I really can't complain.

never like touchpads, especially textured ones. all the ones I've use control like crap and seem very inefficient.

Literally the best mouse ever.

There's a rule 34 in there somewhere

Mac touchpads aren't textured, and the control/gestures are actually great. When I had a Dell I carried a mouse all the time, now I don't have to because my trackpad is actually good

im using a G600
it collects virtually no hand gank on it except for between the side buttons
pretty heavy too

zowie ec2-a. only mouse with an excellent sensor and no dpi switch on top that i could find. who the fuck thinks switching dpi mid-game is a good idea?

if only it had the buttons on the side

Got this for Christmas. I was perfectly happy with my PS/2 mouse that's almost as old as me but the one who bought this is my roommate

G400s is the best mouse on the market

the g300s really good too

using a mouse in 2018.fucking plebs

g302
its ok I guess

I'm still using an mx518. So simple yet so great. When this stops working what should I move onto?

G502. I don't like how it looks but it works well. Having two sets of forward/back buttons is especially useful. First set controls music, second set controls in-game/external push to talk.

I will probably buy another mouse in the next 5 years though, this one is finally showing some signs of wear (visual stuff only, it works perfectly well) and is kind of annoying to clean with all the little ridges. Ideally looking for something with an aluminum body, removable braided cable and as many buttons as the G502 (or similar).

Using Logitech mx master

G102

Best mouse, and probably a bang for your buck.
I get it for only $20

Get on my level.

I got the g600 black. I should have gotten it white when they both were on sale. The white seems discontinued now while I can still occasionally find black on sale.

>why white??
muh stormtrooper aesthetics.

>gaming mouse on a 5 inch mousepad

G900

Corsair Glaive.

>402
>0 hits
What the fuck? Hyperion Fury is THE mouse.

I'm currently using an FK1+ but it is still too small for me.
Any recommendations of LARGE mice?

It's like every gaming mouse is made for asians, women and children.

g403

For the price, the G502 is hard to beat.

G403
Replaced my old roccat kone xtd because it was broken and my only complaint with the g403 is the extremely low lift off distance

I've been using one for a while. I find the recess on the left side a little uncomfy, and the wire seems kinda cheap.

>extremely low lift off distance
Why is that a bad thing?

when i move my mouse left to right, im rotating my wrist, and sometimes i slightly lift up my mouse on one side which makes it stop tracking

>Implying you need more at high DPI

If it's stock settings then he's a moron, but I've seen people make that pad size work no problem

logitech g400

it just now started to double click today, probably gotta clean the switch off with something

R.A.T. 8 is probly what you're looking for. Fuckers are heavy and can ad weight to make it heavier and it's a relatively wide mouse that you can adjust the thumb pad and make even wider as well as extend the palm rest

a cheap "be entertained" brand wireless mouse (model no. DS-2509). it may be cheap but it does the job well and i like it.

pic related.

I don't want weight, I want size.
The weight on the FK1+ is perfect for me, problem is that it's still a bit too short and tiny for me.

I ordered my g502 on christmas and still hasn't arrived yet. fuckers didn't ship until the 29th and it got delayed yesterday because the postal service sent it to the wrong processing facility.

>G600 vs Corsair Scimitar?

I have the Scimitar and I really really like it. Never used the other one but I've never felt a logitech product feel this good.

Why do you fags keep buying so many mice? Are your hands mutating constantly? A mouse should be one of the longest lasting pieces of anybody's PC.

>mouse

Using that exact mouse. 10/10 for everything

How about Mionix Naos 7000?

Or Cooler Master Sentinel 3 for the safer right side, but the front is narrower than FK1+

I had a g400s but it broke. It's so far the best mouse I've ever had.

My man!

Just got another a4tech x7, it's still like a dream.

Same here 302Bro.

G303 mustard race

G600 is decently weighted but LG software is sometimes a bit buggy. Mouse switches modes here and there and occasionally the RGB lights go black despite disabling mode shift.

LG products in particular don't have very good RGB range, colors look washed out and there aren't a lot of settings that have proper contrast aside from the full on primary colors.

>tfw G910, G600, G930, G633

user, if you want that weight gone, you can open the mouse and unscrew/remove the 2 lead weights in the shell casing. found those fuckers as I was fixing my left microswitch a few weeks ago.

make sure you got some isopropyl handy if you plan on cleaning the insides though. shit gets caked on the board

I own both a Logitech G300s and G502, the G300s is way lighter but not as good for browsing the web and other general use. The G502 also seems to be a bit more fragile as a result of its mass and extra buttons, so I only use that at home, if I'm taking my Thinkpad somewhere I'll take the G300s.

Can someone help me with my G403?
When moving it rapidly, the cursor sometimes seems to fuck up and move in a completely random direction. Also I don't use my whole arm to use my mouse, just my wrist so only a small portion of my mousepad is being used.

Currently on G502 to replace my broken G500, it's a decent replacement. The main side button on the G502 is a bit too far forward though.

What's the best mmo mouse currently available?
The G600?

>G600

Can vouch for this one. Had mine for years and it's never even almost failed me.

Deeply recommended.