What is the most underrated thing about your country?

What is the most underrated thing about your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8QxjB8mV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our whiteness

Our chinkness

Our whiteness!

That we're better than France

Death Camps other than Auschwitz.

cuisine

>people actually rate chink cuisine above ours

my name is sergey

That's because in the west you fail your health inspections if you have roaches in the kitchen.

Did other children call you ser-gay back in school?

roach meme has gotten boring

American bantz always shit tier... :/

zero (0) avalanches

Our whiteness

Our women

Our decent people.

yo that's an average girl

maybe because she does not look like a goblin that you like her?

katie swan is a goddess though

how old is she?

We got awesome landscapes, specially up north

W

Our history

>average
>beautiful
>intelligent
>chocolate eyes
>soft skin
>average

whatever you say lad, keep combing your gf's mustache haha

Our victims

Pretty sure we all know about Ukraine

there is one in your house user, just look at any mirror

>brown eyes
>an outstanding or remarkable feature

E A S Y
A
S
Y

realtalk our cuisine I think it is much better than several European cuisines

thank you for getting rid of our weak King, his son Edward III was pretty baller

>outnumber your enemy 3:1
>have all your commanders killed

How?

It was a pleasure pillaging your lands and raping your women in 1795

Edward II was infamously incompetent

It's rare here so it sticks out and is nice

>Mortimer was hanged, drawn and quartered in November 1330 by the order of Isabella's son King Edward III after he ousted his mother and Mortimer from power and assumed personal rule.

What a time to be alive

>not rated

guns. i need to buy one soon or i am not a real american.

Hawaii. International terrorists use this island to traffic meth for $$$. Al-Qaeda, ISIS, whatever the next CIA creation is, you can find them here, running strip clubs, prostitution and meth production, (child trafficking is just for fun), just check out the Outrigger club! Protected by Hawaii's finest and genuine ex- U.S. military contractors, and sometimes U.S. SOCOM!

Will the local criminals get to you first or will you be arrested for defending yourself against them as they run away to cry for help to their police handlers? Or will you be raped and murdered in a semi public area by a bunch of roided out faggots who the police have given your smartphone geolocation and other data to via stingray (tm), along with full protection... Ah, the adventure!

Better know the secret handshake and have a magic apron, and this might not be enough.

I AM CUUUHRRAAAAZYY!!! MAKIN ALL THIS UP CUZ I GOT A MEEEEHNTUL EEEELLLNUSS!!

ingredients for food.

I'm not talking about cuisine, but the ingredients. Mushroom (Chanterelles, Craterellus tubaeformis, porcinis etc.), berries (strawberry, bilberry, lingonberry, couldberry, arctic raspberry), fish, game, rye, reindeer.

Most of all, Finnish people do not appreciate these ingredient as much as they should. That causes the cuisine to be (mostly) shit.

me

I appreciate you, Diego

Call me master please

o-ok, Master Diego

Do you even have at least one non-ugly woman in the UK?

Thanks for your obedience Igor.

Russians don't reflect in mirrors.

Our mistreatment of blacks. We've banned black people until 1960, our PM claimed to be "entirely against allowing niggers into the country", and our police beats up some poor niggers at least once a year. Possibly the best memory of my life is when I was a child and saw two cops pulling a nigger into the police station, his face swollen and bleeding and bruised, and his hands and feet cuffed. Later the papers reported that he was just homeless and had been arrested for taking bottles out of someone's trash. Fucking hilarious.

not outstanding but far better than blue eyes

Segei, pls...

You still don't get it ?

Your parents were too poor to afford any kind of mirror so your mother put a sheet of paper on the bathroom's wall calling it her "mirror"

So it was illegal to be black in Iceland? Hudlurgeidagsdurgudsson, you have my keks.

>Brabant mentioned!

Liar

Our cinematic prowesses
Movies like Calmos or Les Tontons flingueurs are clearly underrated

Shitbanter

>So it was illegal to be black in Iceland?
Yes, once the yanks arrived they stated bringing niggers, and the government demanded that they leave. We told them that "We're just not ready as a society to accept our coloured friends", and they actually bought it.
That was post-1960 mate

they are ugliest in europe

Mafia.

Fuck off light bulb head

Jokes aside, whites are invisible in brazil, just look at the Olympics opening and closing ceremonies. Just ooga booga shit.

Like your retard sense of humor, how do you can laugh of an injustice like that

>how do you can laugh of an injustice like that

It is always justice when a nigger gets beat up.
They need to learn to stay out of the white man's land,

topkek, this is a 10/10 in britain

My joke was better.

Humor, I'm pretty damn funny

Tell us a joke, Hans

An Irishman goes for a job at a blacksmith, the blacksmith asks "Have you got any experience shoeing horses?" and the Irishman says "No but one time I told a donkey to fuck off"

25 percent of teenagers in France are Muslims, and 35 percent of babies born in 2015 were born into Muslim families, so shut your sand neekeri mouth up.

Music.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8QxjB8mV4o

What is this angsty teenagers Tokyo Hotel tier shit ?

Triggered slavs

Our diversity

Our mountains.
We are `80% mountainous and every fucking one visits only the islands

Our beautiful women

How fucking awesome we are at conventional war.
Pic very related.

milk, it's one of the reasons we're tall

our humanity

Conventionnal war used to mean being able to beat an army of at least equal forces and technological advancement.

Killing goatfuckers with artillery hardly counts.

it's a secret

His mother had lived in Japan and he is our spy

Don't know, maybe the "culture"

Technology

Our hygiene

Please.
If that was an Aussie flag and had "cunt" at the end, you would have giggled.

xDDD

Also US has GOAT caves.
Mammoth Caverns should be on everyone's bucket list

Our culture, non-ironically.

You often hear that "Canada has no culture" or that we are "America lite" but we have actually a lot of things to offer to the world, the problem is that we dont export it that much.

Our stereotypical and ceremonial clothes are known abroad more than those of tons of other countries (including European ones).

Our cuisine is quite diverse and rich especially here in the East with Butter tarts, poutines, canadian bacon, tourtière, chiards. And then you got datte squares, nanaimo bars, etc.

When it comes to arts we have produces some of the most famous artists of the planet. We almost single handedly saved Circus and we are behind the biggest comedy festival of the world. Our Ballets and Orchestras are world class and enjoy considerable fame and we have made extremely popular musicals, especially when collaborating with France. (Notre-Dame de Paris for one).

When it comes to cinema we do verg well, many of our movies recieving international acclaim, especially recently.

We have our own dialects of many languages such as Ukrainian and Gaelic owing to our rich history of immigrations.

Most people have enjoyed our culture in one way or another, but its always very subtle I assume. Thus the memes.

Poutine and the Notre Dame de Paris musical are worth a mention in your cultural achievements ? Seriously ?

I am so triggered i am rolling myself on grass hills

men