Hardcore gaming ed.

Continuing from:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4M8Vwk5teY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will take new pics soon.

hello

Aesthetic as fuck

As per request, finally got myself a new cooler. Trying something new with filling monitor space.

>skyrim
>tacticool half-keyboard thing
>curved monitor
>gay socks

poorfag setup here

Mine~

very nice op but I hope those headphones on the monitor are your primary audio device because those speakers right next to each other are not a good idea. The rest is fine I guess

girl(girl) or girl(boy)

you know the rule about the girls on the internet right user ?

if you have to ask you're probably too young to post here

fag
m a l e

>these threads
youtube.com/watch?v=V4M8Vwk5teY

kys

consistent mouse / keyboard / mousepad.

would be 10x doper if you had PC on your desk (with red rgb) this is 9/10 cause clean

comfy

12/10 green frog stickers on your pc

very dope PC but why is your desk so damn high? is this a standing desk?

>not sugar free rockstar

enjoy your mold and bugs in those cans.

u skipped me :(

I'll get a modern desk eventually, but for now I'm content.

It isn't the prettiest or the best for that matter, but it does what I need it for.

Looks busy, but I prefer minimalism so I'm biased.

Then maybe you'd like this old pic of my setup?

Hi.
Digging the ambience.
IMO, cable management is overrated anyway unless you have a spaghetti monster situation going on. Being able to change stuff on the go is more important than muh neat, clean look. That's for Macfags.
Can you take another photo from above?
How do you position your Blue Snowball dildo? Even with a stand like yours, I have problems getting loud and clear sound unless I fucking French it.

you have really basic taste, and nothing stands out.

>nothing stands out.
It may come as a surprise, but sometimes that's the plan.

Because it's an old photograph. is my current one. Also, I was going for the complete minimalist meme then.

Peak faggotry

Absolutely prefer it this way.

Gotta put the bastard pretty close to my face, but I recommend checking your mic levels in recording device settings to make sure they're at 100%. Mine used to be super quiet, and it had somehow defaulted to 70% or something.

The meme socks and weird peripherals always scream fag to me, but I guess if its a female it's halfway acceptable. Can't imagine a fucking female being here though, honestly.

I want a cute and effeminate room, anyone got some inspo?

>Buy knee socks
>Put knee socks on
>Prop feet on desk
>?????
>Profit

>Absolutely prefer it this way.

please praise me on my cable management, it took ages and much time if i ever had to swap any kind of cable

no I need something that screams faggot even when I'm wearing my skinny jeans

>Skinny jeans
God damn it boy, you've already outdone yourself.

Mmmm nothing's better then 2400x 1920

Hadn't paid any mind to it, but it is super clean aside from that one white wire on the right. I don't have any room to talk though, because I haven't managed my all that well myself.

it's ok since it's a girl cut

trumpshit with nice nendos

Better pic plus more comfy

Again...then I'm off to bed

Why does everyone have blue and pink leds and a blue yeti/snoball?

My Little Gaming Station

individualism is great, isn't it?

Thanks but I don't think putting the pc on the desk would be good idea. It would feel a bit cramped. Also I don't think your setup expresses your favourite energy drink enough.

My stupid fucking room.
Comfy!

Bucketpc ed

Cables on the floor're pain for me
Hope you'll fix this mess
What's this case?
Your problem's this red color. It's too agressive for setup like your. You should use something more color-neutral.
Can you buy a desk please?
This is my favourite color combination. I hope I'll do something like this one day. Nice cable managment btw
How do you watch youtube videos?

where did you get that picture of me for your wallpaper?

yeti mics are fucking terrible and everyone can hear your keytapping and computer whirring. kill yourselves.

looks comfy desu

Last-gen console bros.

CUM

finally cleaned up your desk. Also how big are those monitors ? 27" ?

love this

how do you deal with your centerline being a view of a giant bezel? kb/m & chair placement is centered meaning you spend all your time looking off to the left or the right

jesus user

is streetguru still alive?

24 inch ultrasharps
literary masterpiece
i move the kb all the time and usually lean back to the right to play games on the left screen etc

so simple i adore it

sup

fuk u

clean and practical. Bonus points for cool monitor arm and life plant

perfect the only question I have is isn't the monitor too close to your face

its the stupid stand i wish i could put it back further but the third leg would fall off the desk. My face is about 70cm from the screen when using it so not ideal.

wallmount

The lighting takes the cozy factor away, I need to take new pics

a clamp desk stand would also work if he doesn't want to drill holes into the wall

My cheap as chips setup

Aye, not much has changed, got a floor table, a T400, 8gb of ram for x220, new trackball, and new headphone cable.

Got the room recabled today.

with a little effort zipties and ducttape you could easily hide most of the hanging cables

that glass of coke makes me a anxious. Its like its begging to get spilled all over your tech.

I need a new monitor. Why are 1440p 144hz non-TN monitors so goddammit expensive and look like gaymen turds?
The Bitfenix Prodigy was such a letdown. It looked so cool back then, but the build quality is actually quite disappointing and the thing tends to wobble because of the shitty plastic handles.
I'm thinking of getting one of those glossy white desks too.

Place of this PC - will be in the next post.

>i move the kb all the time and usually lean back to the right to play games on the left screen etc

sounds terrible user

Got a link to your wallpaper?

Here is my BattleStation!

is that a 240hz screen?

Hello plebbit

what is this
looks dank

Is it ath-adg1?

a stylized version of the tokyo rail system

My chair isn't centered, I typically have it more towards the right monitor since that's my primary monitor and use the left monitor for auxillary shit. I don't mind big bezels when it means I get 144hz. Games on multiple monitors just isn't something I enjoy even with dedicated thin-bezel monitors.

What's the helmet on the top shelf?

I think thats from Titanfall

where do i buy one its aesthetic

Neg 100hz 3440x1440

Pilot helmet from Titanfall 2.

I see years of physiotherapy in all of your non-height adjustable desk, shitty chair futures.

Go climb a wall of dicks, you candle-sniffing fuckface.
My upgrade for this PC will be really expensive.
$16,000, to be exact.

Respect for the FTL, have at least 100 hours in that game

zeroperzero.com/

thanks user

questions:

1. do you get ear cancer from having the pc on the desk?
i just don't get that i feel like i get ear cancer from having it under the desk and i'm very picky when it comes to making the machine inaudible. also it is in the way visually
tell me about why you prefer it that way

2. what's up with the light glow? i actually have a few rgb led tubes here and i thought about trying it but it's very weird compared to sitting in the dark so i removed it immediately and didn't even try. seeing a couple having it, i think i should at least try it for a couple of days cuz the good i see is that having some light can be more calming
tell me about the switch from no lights (or maybe you used room light before?) to these desktop glow things, what's the benefit

ty friends

1. if you have a good cooler and proper fans you can barely hear your pc. or just use dampening material if you want it cheap.

2. lights are just personal preference. i personally have no lights in the case(no window, so no reason to) but indirect light from rgb strips around the walls of the room

Nice, like the wall color a lot
Pretty clean looking, I like where it's at
Pretty sick
9.5/10
It's better but too drab
Hate the vibe of this
How do like the ultrawide? I always think about getting another screen but really do not need one
Strong 7.8, light 8.4
5/10 reminds me of a hospital for some reason
4/10 not feeling this, looks boring and dingy
6/10