Programs only YOU use

Programs only YOU use
I'll start. The side panel with the playlists and folder explorer is GOAT.

dude weed lmao

It's pretty comfy senpai. I've been using PotPlayer since 2012 and it's gotten better every year. My preferred media player for anime.

I also use pot, that km evolution

>implying any of you faggots use the best security available

Am I the only one that still uses SumatraPDF? Everyone else I know just uses their web browser now.

Is this Chromium but for bros

No. plenty of people still use it.

Launchy

IINA for mac. apparently it's MPV but with a nicer interface. I only just got a mac and went straight to this so idk if it's better than MPV or VLC but I like it so far.

I used to use it a long time ago, but moved to mpc-hc and then found or lord and savior MPV

GnuCash on android, this a little bit autistic but i track every single expense/income and i know exactly how much money i have (cash or bank).
Nobody do this but it's something everybody should do.

Sumatrapdf user reporting

the android version of aimp

im not a brainlet so i remember what the bank website told me and i can count my moneys and remember that too.

Guys I need help with potplayer, how do I make it repeat a video? If I open a gif in potplayer it just plays it once and doesn't loop it.

I tried it but it was too buggy compared to mpv. Not worth the trouble at this point.

This dead WYSIWYG XML editor. It's open source but it's tough to build due to outdated third party dependencies, so I'm not even running it natively on Linux but with the last Windows build I could find + wine.

I don't really care that much for it, but it's used by others at work that are not developers and need the WYSIWYG part. Does anyone know of other FOSS alternatives? The main thing about it is being able to edit arbitrary XML documents based on customizable document templates/stylesheets, because the actual type of XML documents being edited is also rather obscure, so I wouldn't expect built-in support like that for say, DocBook.