Most powerful processor, and it’s not even close

>most powerful processor, and it’s not even close
>best screen according to displaymate
>second best camera, scoring 97 on dxomark. Only beaten by the pixel 2 XL which scores 98. The note 8 scores 94

Admit it, you’d buy one if you could afford it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/423273/apple-reaches-deal-with-samsung-to-buy-oled-iphone-displays/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys what's a good and cheap smartphone to have? I definitely can't afford the top of the line stuff but I really need a phone

what exactly do you get from a 1000$ phone that a 100$ doesnt give?

better gaymen specs? lmfao fucking faggot.
Camera? a 200$ portable is a million times better

>notch
>green line
>doesn't work in temperatures lower than California in summer
>Apple logo
>associate yourself with people who buy Apple
>no headphone jack
>iOS
>no way to utilize processing power in any useful way, like VR

Redmi 5+

Better display, better camera, better OS, more longevity, less bezels, more power and speed. Better unlock.

Yeah because carrying a camera everywhere is so convenient

this, people with 200$ phones will have a better experience

Cons
>Can't drag my music from my computer to phone without software for no reason.
>Only approved software from almighty apple god
>Have to deal with the default white and shitty looking everything, ZERO customization.
>I cannot think of a single thing I would want to do on my phone that 2014 phones aren't powerful enough to do.

Pros
>Screen is cool
>Camera would be nice if I needed a camera
>Metal housing goes a long way for me

I received an iPhone 6 as a gift from knowing that I like computers. I used it for 6 months and I could not for the life of me get into it. It felt nice in the hand though.

>Better display
NOTCH

>better camera
marginally better than on phones costing a third

>better OS
lmao gayOS

>more longevity
more like more throttling

>less bezels
I see bezels everywhere

>more power and speed
and nothing to use it for

>Better unlock
can be literally tricked by a picture of a chink

I still don't get why people like ios.

I still can't get past not having a back button and having to use the one on the fucking top that I can't access with my thumb.

Then comes the whole not being able to personalise it.

>not being able to personalise it

iFags have no personality anyway

My phone has a better display, processor, GPU and camera than yours.

funny thing is all the hate apple users get. i dont see them bitch about android nearly as much though. apple haters are poor faggots

EVERY IOS APP LETS YOU SWIPE TO GO BACK. IT'S A UNIVERSAL DESIGN FEATURE. IT'S OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR TO HAVING A BUTTON TAKING UP SCREEN SPACE AT ALL TIMES.

cunts like you are the ones that hate mac/pc just because it's unlike what you normally use. i bet you have complained about the minimise/maximise close buttons being on the 'wrong' side at least twice in your life.

You realize Apple buys its OLED screens from Samsung, right?

Apple takes the same display that is used in the Note 8. Then they calibrate it, resulting in a superior display.

>My phone has a better display, processor, GPU and camera than yours.

So what are you doing with your superior hardware? Shitposting on instagram and facebook?

>Then they calibrate it

Taking better pictures, enjoying AR apps, doing everything g I would with a normal phone but quicker and with better display and graphics.

No, thanx, I don't need this shit, keep it to yourself.

>Then they calibrateit

The 8 is better than the X

Explain to me how apple literally takes a 1440p display from Note 8 and removes half the pixels to put it into an iPhone TEN 1080p.

desu everytime I see a Sup Forums incarnate IRL who obsesses over rooting their cheap ass phone, they think their phone is buttery smooth and fast when it's actually slow af compared to actual modern phones

I bought a mi mix 2 for $450 and moved on with my life

There's no point to a $1500 phone in 2018, especially when the brand prefers receiving instead of giving. I value my sexuality

After numerous 5S and SE I am done with apple.

Nevermind battery throttling, the A11 throttles from the gate.

>uses pretty much identical screen to Galaxy S8 minus the curve
Why would I support a multi billion dollar company that can't even make its own decent screen. Samsung has our hardware overlords and the sooner we accept their monopoly the better
Source: cultofmac.com/423273/apple-reaches-deal-with-samsung-to-buy-oled-iphone-displays/

>$1400 thanks to vat

nope.avi

Get a oneplus

You retard, he obviously meant it's the same display technology, not literally the same part.

I'm sorry but $1000 is a ridiculous price for a cell phone. I don't care how fast it is

>hurr durr I need better picture because having moar good is better
I can't believe people are still falling for this meme. Smartphones *physically* can't be as good as a full sized camera. Viewfinders are a must if you want anything half decent, and I'm not seeing true optical zoom functionality coming anytime soon.
Seriously, if you're spending $500 more on a phone for its camera instead of just getting a $500 DSLR, you need help
>hurr but convenience
So what? You can post on Chadagram and Stacechat and impress people with le no filter?
If you can afford both a $500 camera and iShit, then maybe you're just. I guess convenience is more to most people than actual quality

>1080p
>in 2018

Jesus Christ Macucks

>>most powerful processor, and it’s not even close
>>best screen according to displaymate
>>second best camera, scoring 97 on dxomark. Only beaten by the pixel 2 XL which scores 98. The note 8 scores 94
>Admit it, you’d buy one if you could afford it.

I will gladly use one if I don't have to pay for it. Funny enough, I think Google apps and services work better on iPhone than on Android, and I have Nexus devices...

By the way, what do you iPhone users use for gpg email?

I want to add that you pay $1000 for a phone then in 2-3 years it's all but obsolete as faster phones will have been released, the OLED display will have degraded, it has no expandable storage and a small crappy lithium battery that will need to be replaced (at a high price) and don't let something happen to it and it need service outside of warranty. You'll be paying the price of a whole phone for repair on your already $1000 phone. The world is waking up. I was just reading an article that the IPX sold below expectations. As people start to wake up from this craze and realize a phone is a phone, I believe they'll start to look back to getting some longevity for their dollsr. We need good replaceable batteries, expandable storage and serviceable devices. Even the Apple fanboys will get tired of being raked over the coals by Apple

>I still can't get past not having a back button and having to use the one on the fucking top that I can't access with my thumb.
You can slide from the start of the left side of the screen(roughly in the middle of that side) to go backwards.
The back button isn’t a thing I miss from android.
>Then comes the whole not being able to personalise it.
Jailbreaking exist. I’m on 11.1.2 waiting for saurik to update his shit.

No, I would not. I would not be so retarded to buy a phone with a notch like that. Fuck, it is very doubtful that I'd ever purchase an Apple device considering their shitty business practices.

Is this a note 8 only trick? Wouldn't mind doing that on my pixel 2 XL.

Shit thread

/thread

And OS which defeats the whole point of such powerful hardware. I wouldn't be able to use it even if I got one for free. Even with jailbreak.

Yes, no other phone is advanced enough for live messages

>more longevity
>more longevity
>more longevity
LMAO

OP5 has better unlock.