Wheeew, I live un a green country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semipalatinsk_Test_Site
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me too, but it's still shit

In* + US version from the Canada's government

yes i can read frenxh

go

Phewww, I live in the yellow part of Mexico.

Green --> normal vigilance
Yellow --> enhanced vigilance
Orange --> not recommended unless compelling reasons
Red --> not advised

>safetugal

>Ukraine
>Yellow

Me too

Why is Crimea orange? How is it more dangerous than the rest of Russia?

:)

:D

:^)

:/

Why is Algeria red? I went there with my uncle and his algerian wife and it was a blast!
They sell and produce alcohol, there's amazing hash everywhere, women wear skirts and make up.
Really great country and great people. It's only the algerians living in France which are more backwards than their heritage.

>germany sager than japan
>what

Rapefugees

How come it goes out of the way to mark shitty Fukijima but won't put shitty parts of the worst cities on maps like this? Shouldn't parts of detroit be highlighted?

>Be French and Belgium
>Be too dangerous for Canadians

>that one red spot in Japan

Why the fuck is Crimea dangerous?

:X

>France is yellow on Polish MoFA map

Huge terrorist threat, pretty authoritarian government and they're just overall more violent and loud than Us or Tunisians

Someone pls explain Kazakhstan and Peru

I think that red dot in Kazakhstan is a nuclear testing site iirc

>Kazakhstan
Just regular ignorrance of western people. It is absolutely the same as Russia icluding Crimea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semipalatinsk_Test_Site

Meant to ask about the red spot to the east.

Thanks akhi, I suspected something like that.

>USA
>normal security precautions
Every time

It's still useless map, at least for Russia. Chechnya is one of the most safest regions of Russia, homicide rate there is lower than in Belgium while it painted orange.
Republic of Tuva is the most dangerous region of Russia and painted green.

Homicide rate isn't the only factor deciding if a country is safe or not, otherwise Morocco is safer than Canada and France and Russia is less safe than central africa

>Chechnya is one of the most safest regions of Russia, homicide rate there is lower than in Belgium

>france
>not green
what went wrong

Looking further into it, it looks like the red areas in Peru are stretches of jungle and parts of andine mountains. So maybe coca growing and cartel activity. Wikipedia says the Shining Path isn't really a thing anymore so that's my guess, but maybe other guerillas took over

I live in the yellow area.The red area is in the amazon and might be due to coca growing regions. Less than 1% of the population lives there

Est ce que j'ai vraiment besoin de t’expliquer pourquoi France n'est pas colorée ?

Je pense qu'il parle de la carte canadienne

oops

That isn't bullshit. There are more police forces than anywhere else in Russia, it's safer than Moscow.

What's that red spot in Japan

radioactive polluted point (Fukushima)

lol interesting just noticed Chernobyl as well

It's true. Ramzan is building there some sort of islamic Best Korea.

ayo hol up why isn't portugal red on that map? This is the international board after all

>Romania
>Green

>and his Algerian wife
There are Algerians in Portugal? And Portuguese are okay with race mixing?