What are some of the biggest problems within the tech industry right now?

What are some of the biggest problems within the tech industry right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=366559#c147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying that correcting minor things is a problem
>being upset by things which don't affect you
>going out of your way to be offended
>not having any useful skills or knowledge and the only thing you can do is adopt edgy opinions about superficial things others tell you
>not realizing that you're the polar opposite of the people you make fun of, which means you're equally obnoxious as them if not more due to your obliviousness
And the most pathetic thing is how you think you're smart and superior to people you dislike, while you're unaware of your own, unfortunately not terminal, retardation.

How the hell did you get all of this from OP's posts. The only one who's easily offended is you faggit.

I cut my dog's nails but sadly no one shoves money down my throat so I can pretend to be a vet

You cannot pretend to be a veterinarian. There are official, state-regulated tests you have to take to get certified.
Perhaps your retarded brain can try again to come up with an appropriate analogy.

As u pointed out: Women. No relevant Skills But still able to get newspaper articles and scholarships.

Someone contributing with no relevant skill is > someone not contributing with all the relevant skill

smartphone demand

>You cannot pretend to be a veterinarian. There are official, state-regulated tests you have to take to get certified.

Same goes for computers, there are many state and international tests, made and certified by professionals.
But no, everyone can buy, use and "program" a computer without any of those.

t. roastie

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=366559#c147

The industry itself is the problem. Humans can not be tricked into worshipping machines. By doing so we are tacitly supporting all kinds of evil.

Pretty good fixes. Thanks for pointing this out, OP.

The problem is that Sup Forums doesn't show flags. There're lots of shitskin pajeets loitering on the board.

What is this cult?

You do not have to take a state exam to contribute to the Linux kernel. Idiot.

>his only argument is an ad-hominem
Are you going to kill yourself if I tell you that I'm a KHV 28 year old?

You contribute nothing to the "tech industry". At best you spend money your mommy gives you on the latest GPUs to play your videogames. You don't even have any knowledge about the "industry" nor basic economics. If you were as smart as you think, you wouldn't be making such vague generalizations and ridiculous claims like "problems in the industry".

The truth is, you just wanted to post an image that triggers you and then become outraged and complimented on that by other idiots. That's how your brain and the brains of other retards like you function on the majority on this website and the internet.

Not her, because if you check back to 2016 you see she did a full year of other patches.

Is there a problem with her cleaning up code? No.

>kernel engineer
more like kernel coder

I'd like to point out Joe Perches, whose main contributions seem to be autism over which printk functions to use.

Stop worrying about the current tech industry, its plainly obvious its a pile or shit along with modt of the people populating it. Instead, focus on educating yourselves to the same level of the computer engineers who built this industry from the ground up, so you can in turn create the change and innovation we need. Dig deep, and learn the hardest early languages you can, become valuable for your knowledge and controbutions, not from your position in a mega corporation.

In addition, sure its grunt work, but someone has to do it. May as well give these people some incentive to do the boring shit no one wants to do.

The biggest one is that it exists.

Bhumika you have so much free time that you can shitpost all day on Sup Forums.

Proprietary software

I believe the future is female, anyone who says otherwise can suck my fat dick.

>Someone contributing with no relevant skill is > someone not contributing with all the relevant skill
>contribute nothing to the "tech industry".

Why do women love to call whatever they do a 'contribution'?

proprietary hardware

Can someone explain to me what exactly what she did achieves if anything at all? Ihave no prior knowledge about this.

if you think that screenshot doesn't display useful work that requires programming knowledge, you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums or at the very least shouldn't be criticizing other people's commits.

She spent about a year and a half doing patches to various kernel modules and then another year cleaning up variables and everyone's mad because of that year of doing variable cleanup.

SJWs are in fact the biggest problem infesting the tech industry

Honestly, you're spot on.

>Comment hidden (abuse-reviewed) +
>Comment hidden (advocacy) +
>Comment hidden (advocacy) +
>Restrict Comments: true
SJWFox going strong, even in 2015
no wonder Chrome ate their lunch, Jewgle has more capacity to handle SJW-related inefficiency (that and the parasite took hold later at our data overlords)

>a KHV 28 year old
>white-knighting this hard
wow, shocking

Why do incels obsess over having the last word?