Official anthem of AMD Zen:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaJH8pWnWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSI6N6RKd5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait for to upgrade from FX-8350

Checked 'em.

tfw FX-8350 became faster than Intel overnight

>post your TFW/MFW/YFW fucking Bulldozer is now better than any GARBAGE Inturd shitted out since after Sandy i7 2600K

youtube.com/watch?v=CSI6N6RKd5A

hm... I've seen a lot of people mentioning bulldozer fx 8350, but just tossed it as an attempted jab at intelfags.

is there something more to it?
I'll eventually find it again and read about it this time, but since you gusie are already talking about it in a way that doesn't really seems ironical, I suppose i'll just ask here.

>tfw 1950x

>is there something more to it?

>You know what? Intel has made such stunning innovations over the years...literally given me some of the best computing moments of my life. Intel was always there Every company makes missteps. It's what they do to resolve them that defines who they are. I am fully confident that Intel will bounce back from this better than
ever, and make their customers proud again. AMD has temporarily taken the crown before...Intel always comes back better than ever. So enjoy this small victory while it lasts, AMD. Intel always, Intel forever!

>Oh
>Intel has made such stunning innovations
>Such as these:

>And these:

>And, of course, naturally these:

>Oh, but don't forget the biggest and most significant innovation Intel brought to the world the last year:

>And then there's also this:

>And this:

>And also this (but of course!):

>marginally lower TDP than a fucking Threadripper 16c32t

>P.S.
>Oops, almost forgot about this (almost slipped from my memory as it wasn't very significant):

I'm quite certain you assumed something in posts that triggered you really hard, and that wasn't my intention. Anyway, I'm still curious if there were any new development pertaining specifically to the bulldozer uarch in front of the intel shoah that had lot's of people talking about it overnight.

>triggered you
Really now, come on.

nigga wot? Im () just posting mfw

Don't mind him, he just slipped.

Should I buy ryzen 3 now or wait until zen+

RyZen+ is literally less than 90 days away. Why throw money away now? Just 90 friggin' days, man. Don't you have any self-control?

are you just making a live example of "responding to tone" and below from the OP's post?
While I appreciate the meta effort, it's a bit aggravating, specially when you're actively replying furiously to an inquiry that could be simplified to a yes or no question.

here have my newest Amada and calm down.

I currently don't have a PC at all and I'm tired of phoneposting

>are you
Just pasta, man. Just pasta. I love me some good, high quality pasta. Radeon iChill the fuck out, man.

Still, it's only three months. Just think about it:
Matured RyZen, the way it was meant to be. First attempt was raw and unpolished, as it was a venture in complete unknown territory, an IP. RyZen+ is matured, polished RyZen, the perfect state of gen1 Zen. This is basically Sandy Bridge-equivalent in comparison to Core i xxx (first generation of "Core i"). This is AMD's Sandy Bridge. Absolutely GLORIOUS. I'd wait if I were you.
Besides, if you buy RyZen 1xxx right now you'll be paying twice later anyway, as RyZen+ 2xxx is fully backwards compatible with AM4 sockets and motherboards. Why pay twice, when you can pay just once AND fore more mature/better version of a processor?

>newest Amada
She retired.

Would there be any benefits to getting a second gen motherboard or just get the first gen because it'll probably be cheaper?

Second gen AM4 motherboard will naturally just have more features, better wiring, while older features will be perfected and polished. Mainly all the potential issues with memory incompatibility/instability ironed out completely and etc. Also, naturally, sturdier designs to accommodate for inevitable higher OverClocking on RyZen+ 2xxx stones in comparison to first RyZen 1xxx offerings. Better chokes/more caps and etc.

Linux 4.14.12 released. AMD no longer has PTI. Full performance

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this -30% perf intel situation?
Been so busy with IRL this week.

Intel has a massive security bug affecting everything they shitted out in last 10 years.
AMD is absolutely flawless, completely unaffected.
Security patches got released. Security """""(((patches)))""""" create performance drop anywhere from 30% to 67%.
Patch affects syscalls directly.
Nvidia's video cards don't have internal syscall module and heavily rely on external syscalls from OS, thus potentially making nVidia cards susceptible to performance drops and being essentially compromised even if paired with an AMD CPU. Alas, this was not proven nor refuted thus far, We will see soon.
If paired with Intel CPU, however, nVidia GPUs get a 100% confirmed performance drop.
AMD is absolutely flawless, unaffected on neither the security of CPUs or performance of CPUs and GPUs. Radeon GPUs are absolutely not affected by syscall performance drops because Radeons had an internal integrated syscall module as far back as GCN 1.1, nVidia, however, deliberately got rid of them since GTX 5xx days.
Worst combination of hardware EVER starting from this point on - Intel CPU + Nvidia GPU.
Fine, but potentially compromised combination of hardware - AMD CPU + nVidia GPU (compromising is purely on nVidia's side if it ever happens, as AMD is absolutely flawless).
Absolutely flawless, impenetrable, invulnerable combination - AMD CPU + AMD GPU.
Brian Krzchanich sold several millions of Intel's stock several days before this was found out, while Intel's board of directors fully knew what was happening.
Covfefe Lake was released even though Intel already knew it was affected.
Each and EVERY Intel processor released in the last 10 years is affected.
Even if AMD encounters some future attempts at bypassing it's absolutely flawless SEV protection system, any and all potential holes can be fixed easily on software level.
Intel's holes are hardware and cannot be fixed fully.

Is it still going to be 12nm?
Would be nice if they could do it before Intel.

Yes. 12nm will allow to gain at least +400MHz on stable clocks while retaining exactly same power and thermal envelopes. Meaning 4.4GHz stable on Noctua's NH-D15 air with all cores & threads enabled. And that equals like OverClocking i7 2600K to 5.5GHz on all cores & threads, in raw performance, while being way more efficient and much cooler at the same time than i7 2600K ever was even at 4.2GHz . Literally the best timeline.

Bmup