/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >>Previous thread →

THE ULTIMATE BETA EDITION

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
Tracker Manifesto: pastebin.com/jLRY7pXw
Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be faggots asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
Tracker Manifesto: pastebin.com/jLRY7pXw
Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be faggots asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because some have flac, others dont. some have multiple subs, others dont. you basically have to figure it out yourself.

>World of Tomorrow Episode Two: The Burden of Other People's Thoughts [2017] by Don Hertzfeldt
>x264 / MKV / WEB / 1080p / Freeleech!

Don't download 1080p webrips and releases from known bad subgroups like commie.

Is that a /pyramid/ torrent? I can't find it on BTN.

Maybe that's because it's not a TV show

Guess I'm a brainlet then. I saw "episode two" and thought it'd be a series. Is it on HDB only?

>t*f*w *** ** *** KG

Not on HDB sadly, though I posted it because it's FL on PTP.

>Not on HDB sadly
...meaning *I'm* not on HDB, sadly. I'm sure the film is.

Remove my favorite animes from this piece of shit image immediately.

Where is drizzy wap?

still waiting for quality internal Blade Runner 2049 release

download the remux

remuxes are waste of disk space in my opinion so no

*the 2160p remux

stick to TPB then, retard

Best encode of Hannibal?

the one I have

Please don't flirt with me like that user. I can't keep it in my pants.

another day another 300mb upload on red

boards.Sup Forums.org/r/eddit

Who is maidenslayer?

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

fuck i meant

he's u, you ugly cunt

Finally made it to PU on AB after 4 years. Can't wait to join PTP!

OP is a whore.

All the chipmunk images are because some dude got disabled on HDB?

Explain to me how ratioless trackers work.

no, I started the meme for the lulz and a crazy spammer fell deeply in love with it

WTF all my torrents are red now

What's bad about GGn?

How can I start using private torrents if my internet is so shitty (0.5 mbit/s upload), and I can't anyhow prove, that I will seed.
Only invites and open-registrations, right?

another day another 40mb uploaded to red

Get better internet?

You can download for free and not have to seed back, it's like a glorified public tracker.

Seed time is rewarded with bonus points. Buffet is of no use.

Pros:
Better retention

Cons:
worse speed

It's ugly

Why do you need bonus points if ratio doesn't matter?

>download
>don't have to worry about ratio
>that's it

they also still have class systems so if you want to get on an invite forum you still have to not be a nigger

Impossible in my area. Only DSL or no internet at all. Fiber will be only in March available at best.

You can't wait 2 months? In fact, you could buy a seedbox for 2 months (5 bucks a month) and probably make enough buffer for a lifetime.

I'm not suggesting you should pay for something. Just saying that it's relatively cheap.

Because if you didn't have an incentive to seed you wouldn't bother.

BP don't mean shit on ratioless trackers though, where's the incentive in that?

user classes... are you retarded?

You go there to get the content you want, you've now got the content so why do you need a little User Class badge? To show off to all your friends over on Reddit?

yea you are retarded. upping your user class comes with perks, like getting access to invite forums, getting invites, shit like that. but if you want to be a leeching jew nigger go right ahead, no one really cares

Calm down Sarek.

im not sarek, if i was sarek id be posting my server information by now

>4 users donate nearly all the money
>a handful of major uploaders contribute most of the torrents
>several users constantly spam the forums
you could literally destroy apollo with a sniper rifle and 2 dozen bullets

users donate nearly all the money

more like they get into someones paypal and steal shit because curry niggers

Say what you want about anime but AB staff is top tier

pooloo donation drive when?

Does anyone still have a ranking list of encoders?

1. yify

Hungdaita :°∆

HDB is a containment tracker

These kind of people are on PTP ...

... but not for long.

screenshots, links and images all sent to ptp staff.

How do these people get on Passing the Capeshit and I can't get on KG?

Why does KG exist? Why not just upload all that "obscure shit" on a "big" "tracker"?

User invites are a fucking retarded idea.

BTN: NTb, HiSD
HD-Torrents: HiDt, ViSTA, HDMaNiAcS, KRaLiMaRKo, BluDragon, UberHD, HDMike, gc04, KESH, Fl4me, HDVN, AllSportsHD, ViSUALHD, HDBS, StillChoosing, PriMaLHD, SD, DopeHD, 557953
>HDBits.org
(C)Z, AE, AJ8, AJP, Arucard, AtZLIT, AW, Azul, BBW, BG, BoK, Cache, Chotab, CJ, CRiSC, Cristi, Crow, CtrlHD, CyCR0, D4, DChighdef, DeblocKING, DiGG, DiR, DiRTY, disc, DBO, DON, DoNOLi, EA, EbP, Eby, ESiR, ETH, EucHD, ExY, FANDANGO, fLAMEhd, FSK, Ft4U, fty, Funner, GMoRK, GoLDSToNE, Green, greenHD, H2, h264iRMU, HALYNA, HDB, HDC, HDBiRD, HDL, HDxT, H@M, hymen, HZ, iCO, iLL, IMDTHS, iNFLiKTED, iNK, iOZO, J4F, JAVLiU, JCH, jTV, k2, KolHD, Krispy, KTN, KweeK, Lesnick, LiNG, LolHD, lulz, M794, madoff, MAGiC, martic, McFly, MCR, MdM, MDR, MeDDlER, MMI, Moshy, Mojo, NaRB, NiP, NiX, nmd, NorTV, NTb, NWO, OAS, ONYX, pB, PerfectionHD, PHiN, PiNG, PiMP, PiPicK, Positive, Prestige, Prime, PXE, QDP, quaz, QXE, RDK123, Redµx, REPTiLE, RightSiZE, RuDE, RZF, S26, SbR, SG, sJR, SK, Skazhutin, SLO, SMoKeR, somedouches, SbY, SrS, SSG, SuBHD, TayTO, tBit, ThD, THORA, tK, TM, toho, Tree, tRuAVC, tRuEHD, TSE, TsH, UioP, UxO, V, VanRay, VietHD, ViNYL, WESTSiDE, WiHD, XSHD, yadong1985, YanY, Z, Zim'D

Is RARBG a semi-private tracker?
I've been using it as the defacto public tracker for some time now, but recently noticed that many software torrents that had been listed on the site for years had suddenly vanished.
I know RARBG has closed membership, so this got me to wondering whether they had transitioned some of their content behind a membership wall. Obviously the other reason may be that they have been pressured by certain companies to remove the offending torrents.

Is there a good tulpa private tracker?

Depends on where do you want to go. If tv trackers, for example, you'll be fine just seeding for a long time. You can get on some from mam, for example, no seedbox is needed to be fine there either

BTN: NTb, HiSD
HD-Torrents: HiDt, ViSTA, HDMaNiAcS, KRaLiMaRKo, BluDragon, UberHD, HDMike, gc04, KESH, Fl4me, HDVN, AllSportsHD, ViSUALHD, HDBS, StillChoosing, PriMaLHD, SD, DopeHD, 557953
>HDBits.org
(C)Z, AE, AJ8, AJP, Arucard, AtZLIT, AW, Azul, BBW, BG, BoK, Cache, Chotab, CJ, CRiSC, Cristi, Crow, CtrlHD, CyCR0, D4, DChighdef, DeblocKING, DiGG, DiR, DiRTY, disc, DBO, DON, DoNOLi, EA, EbP, Eby, ESiR, ETH, EucHD, ExY, FANDANGO, fLAMEhd, FSK, Ft4U, fty, Funner, GMoRK, GoLDSToNE, Green, greenHD, H2, h264iRMU, HALYNA, HDB, HDC, HDBiRD, HDL, HDxT, H@M, hymen, HZ, iCO, iLL, IMDTHS, iNFLiKTED, iNK, iOZO, J4F, JAVLiU, JCH, jTV, k2, KolHD, Krispy, KTN, KweeK, Lesnick, LiNG, LolHD, lulz, M794, madoff, MAGiC, martic, McFly, MCR, MdM, MDR, MeDDlER, MMI, Moshy, Mojo, NaRB, NiP, NiX, nmd, NorTV, NTb, NWO, OAS, ONYX, pB, PerfectionHD, PHiN, PiNG, PiMP, PiPicK, Positive, Prestige, Prime, PXE, QDP, quaz, QXE, RDK123, Redµx, REPTiLE, RightSiZE, RuDE, RZF, S26, SbR, SG, sJR, SK, Skazhutin, SLO, SMoKeR, somedouches, SbY, SrS, SSG, SuBHD, TayTO, tBit, ThD, THORA, tK, TM, toho, Tree, tRuAVC, tRuEHD, TSE, TsH, UioP, UxO, V, VanRay, VietHD, ViNYL, WESTSiDE, WiHD, XSHD, yadong1985, YanY, Z, Zim'D

Do you keep logging into a tracker after you get into one that is a direct upgrade of it?

You're not even trying

I didn't know HD-Dollars had so many groups tbqh

All the blu-rays of it have shit quality so you will not be getting a good encode.

>“Collages” were one of What’s best features. Users arranged lists of albums on the site into useful categories like “Intro to free jazz” or “Bands with a male and female singer.” These were indispensable sources of musical discovery.

Screenshots look good to me.

You need to delete this.

i have never used collages, seems like some numale shit

Heck off, you frickin freak

What happens if you right click a torrent from a private tracker and copy magnet link and share elsewhere? My assumption is that it will try to find the same content from peers in other swarms assuming the torrent was hosted in other places? Will it just not work at all ever? Will it somehow share your key and get you B& even though I don't see anywhere in this short string my key could be?

Was tempted to do so to help some nigga in hbg that was looking for something but wasn't sure what the possible repercussions would be.

Generally I never really needed to play the "upgrade" game since I got into everything 4-5 years ago when it was easy, but as far as keeping redundant trackers, I do. Got a folder in my bookmarks and I just midclick it and let keepass log into everything for me every week or two to keep myself current, never know when you might need a backup when some shit goes down. On 17 trackers at the moment and it doesn't take that hella long

>On 17 trackers at the moment
FUCKIN QUEERS

???

Just don't do it. If you want to share something create a new torrent with public trackers.

why don't you try it and let us know how it goes

its 2018 and people still dont understand how torrents work

It's 2018 and LB still hasn't kicked out the vietcongs from HDB and recruited new people.

trackers having to explain the concept of a ratio upon signup

Why would you recruit actual seeders and contributors when you can just let users invite other traders and sellers?

I want to tell Naoko she's doing a good job!

>Tokens will last until the next mass-expiry of tokens. No known date for that yet, but you'll have far more than a reasonably long time to use them.
It's confirmed. Next batch of FL tokens at RED is going to be after a few months, probably during Christmas.

that's bullshit, who said that?

redd.it

>It's confirmed. Next batch of FL tokens at RED is going to be after a few months, probably during Christmas.
fuck them and the horse they rode in

where are you getting this

what?

lol someone just uploaded a jav on AB, 20 seeders.