How the fuck do I start a career in electrical engineering if nobody will hire me

How the fuck do I start a career in electrical engineering if nobody will hire me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oym7B7YidKs
youtube.com/watch?v=xz4LCIJyd2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you have a degree?

Of course I have a degree

Did you get an internship while getting that degree?

Yes but the company went under.

Nobody has hired me after a year in Canada

>Canada
Found your problem right here.

How the fuck do I get someone in the states to hire a just out of college engineer. I already hate this country.

get on welfare. Sup Forums is not the career/job advice board, btw

I don't want welfare I just want to work hard in engineering and succeed.

Fuck off we're full. You are not entitled to gainful employment here.

Do some projects.

Yeah actually take advantage of being out of work by spending more time learning more about electronics. When you get an interview, they wanna know what you've been doing. It's hard but keep at it anononononxozoxox

>Not going on welfare
>Not using NEET time to make something innovative and worthwhile
You cancucks never cease to amaze me.

Any suggestions on things I could do to look more appealing to people outside this pajeet infested failed state?
I'm not an immigrant the government doesn't care about me or have any services. Canadians are not welcome in Canada.

Canada has had depression-level underemployment ever since the "recession", but the US is basically impossible to move to.

Your best bet is probably to look into European certification requirements, and figure out which country has the hottest job market for your degree (with said certification) right now.

>racist
Doesn't sound like a team player attitude desu

kys pajeet

>Nobody has hired me after a year in Canada
lmao... Good lucky buddy... Have fun buying a house.

t. systemspace.link

I can't leave the PNW because of my aging parents, I'm trapped in either Vancouver or Seattle if I can get in.

I need to know how.

You every consider being the town rapist?

Whoa there logan paul

are you a gook living in china? no? then it's either time to switch careers or join ISIS.

Work with some open source software projects to at least show that you can write code.

Learn all you can about embedded systems like PLCs and Microcontrollers. Make some really neat shit with them and post videos on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oym7B7YidKs

Build your own homemade CNC router using reclaimed stepper motors and set it up to run with OpenCNC, then make videos of you making neat stuff with it. Hell, use the CNC router to carve out your own PCBs for other projects.

youtube.com/watch?v=xz4LCIJyd2A

To add to this, "green" and "renewable" energy is a hot topic right now, if you could do some projects making homemade charge controllers for solar power setups then that would look really good. Also, home automation is a hot topic so you could work on that as well.

Oh green and renewable is a good idea.

Maybe I can con some government money out of it too.

Wtf if you have a master in ee it shouldn't be a problem

Like I told you last night, post your resume and we'll critique it. I'm sure a lot of your problems are due to a bad resume.

I'll try to anonymize it, always worried about Sup Forums ruining my life.

remember to remove your name, email, phone numbers and places of employment (and references). I want to see your formating as well as your work descriptions.

actually, places of employment aren't anything important so you can keep those in.

Too many of the sentences in the resume link to my linkedin if googled, I need to rewrite it a bit

I'm about to leave user, sorry. If you post the thread another day maybe I'll see it or other anons will help you.

Ok user, thanks, I'll do that.

I'm reworking it to make it Sup Forums safe.

Love you all.