Alright nerds tell me what I need to do

Alright nerds tell me what I need to do
Do I have to install windows updates to stop hackers?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jsoEl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man i would like to suck on those puppies

M-Mommy?

Well, you see, those are very nice breasts. Nice enough that I would accept them as payment for free Sup Forums tech support even though they're clothed. However, I have one small issue. I don't have a good way of knowing whether or not these are your breasts, or if they were downloaded from another website. So as verification that this fine pair of breasts does indeed belong to you, I'm going to have to ask that you retake the picture while holding a piece of paper with the date, time, and board code written on it. Thank you for your cooperation.

Why is my peepee hard?

He never claimed that is him in the picture

Those tits are glorious

boobies

Norton.

MUMMY WANT MILKIE

Is that Kelly?

Who's ready for a game of willy wars? The winner gets to use the traps ass in op as a fanny!

TITTIES

plz milk momma. plz.

>non-photoshopped photo has a septum piercing
disgusting, shouldn't have searched

i found some sauce. imgur.com/a/jsoEl

B E G O N E T H O T

SirenMika on twitter or instagram

>half shaved head

exactly zero women in history have ever looked good with this haircut

Why is 3D so PD? She would look so much better if she tried to be cute instead of trashy.

>shaved side of head

took a while to notice that there was some text too in the op

>septum piercing

my gf wants the same haircut

hot

thank you. this is perfect for a catfish profile

Nudes where?

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

So much blatant sexism

What is this fucking thread, is this board full of Indians or something

>shaved undercut
and into the trash it goes

bitch lasagna

Tell her it’s not 2013 anymore

Someone post screenshot.

show bobs
open vaginer
bitch do milk

is that you reddit

>is this board full of Indians or something
Of course, haven't you seen all those Intel shills these days?

t. rajesh

yes im currently posting from designated street

Dude i remember when i was like you
All hopped up from your first hit of Sup Forums and anonymity.

Tits w/ timestamp was only a Sup Forums thing. Blue boards were never as vulgar.

report the thread, you cucks

But I like boobies and it makes my willy happy.

An old saying goes, "don't bite the breast that fed you"

Why do they all have to go down the attention whoring road? she looked qt without the purple garbage on her hair and the side shave.
Well, i guess it's expected of someone who posts pics of herself trying on bikinis.

shut up
report and ignore

They’re all expressing their individuality by trying to look exactly the same

Purple hair? Thats brown what am I missing? Undercuts are for men women never had poofy side-hair.... her nails arent even painted what the actual fuck are you blustering about?

>SirenMika

Many thanks user. I knew her twitter but couldn't remember what it was.

go back to you mass replying faggot

ill do when this thread gets deleted

There’s a whole gallery you dumb dumb

I'll report you to the fanny police for being gay.

>tfw it's been 30 years since you last sugged on a tiddy

Only 10 more to ascend wizardom

You're a monster...

that's some weird looking hair

I was making out with my girl and sucked on her tit with A LOT of pressure and I tasted something I'm sure secreted out her nipple. It wasn't an amount to physically feel but there was a slightly different taste in my mouth that I knew it came from her nipple. She's definitely not pregnant this is the first time we've had sex. Is this normal ? Should she get checked ? Was it a possible discharge?

>visiting a shortened url someone put on Sup Forums

Whenever I browse yahoo answers, nearly every single link is behind an adwall, and its usually something obscure, and something I've never seen outside yahoo answers, like shortly.im, shrinkie.im, etc, while a Why are these sites so popular only on yahoo answers, and why are they using more obscure ones, instead of well known ones like adfly?

I would love to pick the maggots out of her fanny one by one.

First of all women don't start lactating until after the baby is born, that's just a hentai trope

Breast discharge can mean anything from hormonal imbalance due to contraceptive use to cancer.

What do I look like to you, Marissa Mayer? Fuck outta here...

The worst that could happen with imgur is you see some nasty pics.

Can posting illegal things (such as marijuana) on imgur get you banned from imgur? In the terms of service section titled "Stuff not to do"."...if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it."