Do you think the hapa peoples deserve their own "country"? I would support it

Do you think the hapa peoples deserve their own "country"? I would support it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is a hapa

Finland and Canada already exist though.

Who?

From the looks of it, some kind of meme eurasian.

its called "X-stan" countries famalam

I would emigrate to it

They would just end up being a destination for white male sex tourists who want to fuck half asian qts

Yeah, I pretty much thought of Kazakhstan.

Philippines in the future. Pretty much a reverse Sweden.

Who is the greatest Hapa of all time? Elliot Rodger or Mayli? I say Mayli.

Go to Tatarstan

>will you stay virgin forever
>or fuck a pinay whore
ftfy

hawaii, california.

Source

I have the need for a name of that jizzfaced racemixed girl and no amount of anime reaction faces should come between us.

>He doesn't know about Mayli

Born into a New York elite family, does Facial Abuse a few days after turning 18. Also, she got kicked out of Georgetown for selling drugs.

Her name is Kelly Baltazar

Yes. This pleases me.

Please be fake

Do foreigners not know about Mayli? She's kinda infamous in America. She's proof that people born into elite 1% families literally cannot fail. She's just about the most colossal fuck up ever and she's still better off than 99% of the population.

>paid her $200

That's pathetic.

a finn

The money wasn't important for her, obviously.
She wanted it because women are whores.

It's not

Should white guys be going to Japan to try and produce more of It seems only right?

The article really makes you think, it's literally interracial breeding grounds.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

is she half French, half Jap?
Yes they should. But where should it be?
BTW to people itt hapa people mean mixed people of any ethnicities

What is Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan then?

What the fuck was she thinking? This saddens me.

soviet clay

"I hate mommy and daddy for oppressing me"

She just wanted to experiment and explore her sexuality free from oppresive social norms, she was just trying to find herself, etc.

half jap half australian

Hapas should breed with pure Asians/whites until their parent's mistake is invisble.

T. Hapa

why?
What if hapa is half latin american and half african?

>She's kinda infamous in America
No one would know who she is outside of this site

>She's proof that people born into elite 1% families literally cannot fail
What do you know about her situation now? Her parents haven't changed. What do you expect to happen to her? She has already failed

the irony is these women have contempt for the kind of men who wouldn't face fuck them on camera, and the notion that they should be protected from the kind of men who would is the butt of many jokes. This is only the fruits of that.

t. Supreme gentleman