Thanks Trump!

Thousands of American tech jobs are now going to Romania instead of Indian H-1B holders.

Romanians are the of the Romans.

White Tech Unity 14/88!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/trump-admin-considers-proposal-that-may-send-back-more-than-500000-indian-tech-workers/articleshow/62341416.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the of the

*the descendants

Europe of eastern are top notch developers

Thanks for jobs Amerimutt!

I'm okay with this those women are fucking hot

Congrats to our Romania friends!
-t Srbija

Your jobs are coming here, we are not going to America.

It's "Thanks, Trump!".
Make America's schools great again!

The men no, the women yes ;)

s/Srbija/Yugoslavia/

Central European countries are where the new breakthrough and hot tech is coming from nowadays anyway. SV has cucked themselelves to oblivion. They cashed out, meanwhile Czech Republic [the master race] (JetBrains, Bohemia Interactivie, Avast!, AVG), Latvia (Mikrotik), Lithuania (Teltonika), Estonia, and Poland are hungry.

Srbija is no Yugoslavia as now! Sorry for this!

also poop migrants don't want to go to these countries because they don't have gibsmedats

The European Commission has urged the Czech Republic to drop its refusal to accept refugees under an EU relocation programme, as the bloc prepares to decide whether to take legal action against member states that reject the troubled scheme.

Following terrorist attacks in Manchester and London, Czech interior minister Milan Chovanec announced this week that “due to the aggravated security situation and the dysfunctionality of the whole [relocation] system, the government approved . . . a proposal to halt this system for the Czech Republic.”

“That means the Czech Republic will not be asking for migrants to be relocated from Greece and Italy. ”

The move aligned the Czech Republic with Hungary, Poland and Slovakia in opposing the relocation of refugees to central Europe, under a 2015 plan to move 160,000 refugees from Greece and Italy to other EU states by September this year.

>White Tech Unity 14/88

Has anything this cringe ever been written?

Sup Forumstards really should kill themselves.

one time i thought there was a migrant in my toilet, but that was really just a poop i forgot to flush. i'm basically blind without my glasses so i could only see the colour. it's an easy mistake to make.

What if I wanted to moved my big american cock over there? I've seen what they're working with and I am greatly interested, if you know what i am saying

You are trying too hard to edgy. Kill yourself.

>romanians
>white
They're less white than slavs

Nice!

Romanians haven't overpopulated their lands, don't allow designated shitting streets, and will blend right in with our culture without crying about "muh discrimination" like the brownies from pooland.

Win-win.

we're going to export your women after promising them social equality in america. it's better this way.

>Romania
More like Roma and Sinti.

Why Romania though?
They should outsource to Ukraine, those guys will work for food now.

Romanians are pretty cools.
Knew a guy called Marius.

Source nigger

But their brains are stupid, they are the reason for USSR falling.

unironically romanians are better than pajeets as long as they are not gypsies

Nobody in the us knows what a fucking comma is

What did he do?

Gypsies != Romanians, just as much as Gypsies != Englishmen

Romania have been pretty stable. They've been working for food since before WWI.

>implying women actually want social equality
no actual woman wants the responsibilities and obligations of a man

>t. romanian gypsy

NO SOURCE FAKE AND GAY
NO SOURCE FAKE AND GAY

Thanks Trump! I have very good impression of eastern europeans

>Romanians are the descendants of the Romans
quality burger education

>Gypsies != Romanians
Yes, but all gypsies are romanians.

asif.
Most of the gypsies are Hungarian.

reminder that the right side is what the average anti-trumpfag believes

>romania
full of gypsies you might as well call it the second india

Hi Pajeet

Shit image.
Why wouldn't TRUMP be on the right side? And the fakenews left be on the... left.

Romanians (bunch of Gypsies) came from India anyways.
Romanians = Romani = Gypsies

well it's just an image illustrating a huge bias and aversion to the truth in the amercian, and yes, global (murdoch controlled) mainstream media

Romanian Gypsies poo in streets just like their ancestors, the India's Pajeets

romania is not that full though. your map is misleading and gay

Maybe, but they are romanian gypsies that emigrated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Hungary

Every single """Romanian""" I have ever seen in my life had dark brown eyes and dark brown/black hair and had """olive""" skin. They look like Sicilians but uglier. Definitely not whites.

Didn't say they were whites, they can be based all the same. (except for the gypsies, they can never be based)

Just the cock, not the rest of the body

street shitters of the world, unite!

>implying we want your useless fat neet ass here
Fuck off parasite
Also majority of voting Czechs don't like the USA

Reminder that the "Allies" in WWII turned their backs on Poland after the war. Poles, and basically the rest of Central Europe went through 6 decades of communist hell thanks to that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal

>The Romani people originate from Northern India,[24][25][26][27][28][29] presumably from the northwestern Indian states Rajasthan[28][29] and Punjab.[28]

Pajeet of Europe

Isn't Babiš the "Czech Trump" though?

I dunno, they tend to write garbage code... but it works, through some miracle it's monolithic monster but despite that it's actually functional.

Your jobs are going to Romania, they're not coming to the US.

No that's the president

Sure they don't, vlad

What happen, your girlfriend leave you after going to the USA and meeting chad?

And?

Better than pooinlooland where they'll just have another 23 kids with the extra pay they make from U.S. industry.

ROMAnia... really made me think

Romanians are a mutt ethnicity of a dozen or so tribes that mixed in that area. There are no maps of Romania older than 150 years.

Oh and they have nothing to do with the Roman Empire, top fucking kek, more like the Roma Empire

reminder Czech Republic has best BEER, WOMEN, SOFTWARE, MOUNTAINS, aaaand FIREARMS (for shooting communist in their stupid heads if they want to try that shit again)

This isn't good news. Gypsies are the niggers of Europe.

Once the tech bubble bursts in America and market recovers a bit jobs will come back to the USA because salaries will be more realistic. We currently have software developers demanding $200k/year with 3 years experience on the West Coast so of course the companies hire off-shore when they can.

>instead of pajeets you give your visas to gypsies who originate from india now
nice improvement you got there

>Romania
>WHITE
>Sup Forumscringe

Get off my board you fucking 56% looking inbred gypsy.

im in the US and cant find a programmer job for the life of me. Im in a good area too. Pretty sure its because i dont have a degree. I'm desperate where should i move to?

Why are you asking me, I didn't vote right. The right wing sucks Russia's dick and everything American is bad.

I'm not a Sup Forums person but I do deal with indians at work and it really is pretty fucking awful. It's worse when I remember how many people lost their job for the company to get greedy and fuck over their processes and lie through their teeth about the success of the outsourcing

That's American capitalism for you, Cletus

Oh I see, you're a cuck

Move to France then. Plenty of niggers, fellow cucks, and no big scary guns. You'll fit right in

>Why are you asking me, I didn't vote right. The right wing sucks Russia's dick and everything American is bad.
everything leftist is bad. not all americans want to force you to accept a bunch of illiterate military aged syrians who want to make sharia the law of the land and outbreed you

>you're a cuck if you didn't vote for the people who want to integrate into Russia and China!
Okay bro

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/trump-admin-considers-proposal-that-may-send-back-more-than-500000-indian-tech-workers/articleshow/62341416.cms

right here. Americans are welcomed

Am I suppose to know what the fuck this is?

>can't even read the filename
Premuim America

From Indians to cigany, CS must be a generic thing lmao

>filename

>>can't even read the filename
Perfect for Romania

why are americans going to romania for tech jobs? is this real? cuz i'll go if this is a serious thing

>he believes people who want to integrate into Russia and China!
dude, how stupid can you be?

Why the fuck would you want to move to romania? If you cant find a job move to another state. Moving to europe for a job you can find in the us is just stupid as fuck, double stupid if you dont know anyone or speak the language

>CONSIDER
>POO SOURCE
FAKE AND GAY

idk probably cheaper to live and ive never been to europe

making stupid decisions like this is how you end up homeless for sure

Have you been to every state in the US? No? Stop being retarded

no, it's not realistic to do that. I was joking

>Romanian programmers are better than Indians because we don't like poos
>Start to panic because Romanians don't even speak English
Nice meme, faggot.

the US isnt any better right now

>tons of illegals
>tons of poos taking tech jobs

hey man drop some jerbs over here as well, we work for cheaper

t. bulgar

WHATS THAT? VISA HOLDERS LEAVING 'MURICA??

THAT MEANS MORE JOBS FOR THE FRESH US GRADUATES!!

NOT ENOUGH EXPERIENCE?? WELL THAT'S SIMPLE! JUST MAKE THE VISA HOLDERS TRAIN THEY'RE REPLACEMENTS!!!!!! :DDDD