Best & worst tourists in your country?

I can only base my assessment on the tourists which come down to my area and its only Germans. very serious and uptight, but friendly, civilised and drive nice cars

Oh theres also a shit load of chinks that come down, don't really make any effort with the locals or even communicate with anyone that isnt a chink, just go round on bus tours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrNwZ1qc9Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly I don't leave my house so no idea

I can't tell tourists from locals t b h

t. California

>best
The ones that go home
>worst
The ones that stay permanently

best: germans

worst: probably arabs

not brits because they can't go subhuman in here because this is a territory of the religion of peace

and not russians because we fuck their women

I guess its easy to tell if you arent somewhere multicultural, or america in general.

ive seen how argentinians treat their tourists so i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt get any. the way the locals there treated Clarkson, Hammond and May was terrible and uncalled for.

French tourists should be banned.

Brits are pure scum
Germans dig holes that night break your ankles
East Asians trample all the flower beds
Other Europeans are all fine really

>Best
Russians
>Worst
Russians

yeah all Asians keep to themselves to a fault and are almost autistic, brits and aussies always get piss drunk and rowdy in both the good and bad ways, germans are v nice, french are judgmental even outside their own country.

>not brits because they can't go subhuman in here because this is a territory of the religion of peace

thats because they just go subhuman in the all-inclusive resorts

thanks for reminding me
brits are the worst tourist

I can't wait until your country is under the ocean btw.

they couldn't handle the banter

who, the locals or the top gear lads?

the soft cunts from """""top"""""" gear obviously

there arent tourists here they are mostly immigrant workers
I would say worst are egyptians and the best are sudanese people
Filipinos are mediocre

hmm thats an interesting perspective, id have to say it was the argentinian locals that couldnt hack the banter if im honest.

what do you senpaitachi think of muricans

Thanks

Kek'd. But you also have some sveds.

Talk with thenselves really loud and spoiled as fuck, worse than english tourists

;_; s-sorry

Fuck off Brit, even the Irish are a better alternative to Brits.

whats with the hate for english tourists? were respectful and kind, and make an effort to learn the countries language here and there.

>Best
Slavs, Italians, Scandis
>Meh
French, German, Belges and Dutch
>Worst
Americanos, Spainiards, Albertos, other /mena/ countries

:(

Lad culture to be frank, Spain already hates us enough over it.

>Liking the Drunken potato-niggers
Opinion discarded

Drunken potato-niggers > Drunken paki-niggers

Chinese Tourists!!!
Everywhere I go, they are breaking rules, leaving trash and being unnecessary loud. I get that their country has over a billion people, but they should just stay home.

>That lad in the centre background having a giggle
Yeah, they're Brits alright

Don't apologize, it's a sign of weakness.

>literally try to kill them over their license plate
>just bantz m8

Have you ever been to Amsterdam? It's fucking full of English tourists who want to get drunk, high and fuck a hooker and when they do they always cause problems.

We don't get many tourists, but honestly the Chinese are the worst and you can tell they are sizing up the place too see if they want too move here. American normies are pretty good tourists most of the time but they like to mock the way we talk. I don't know if it's because we're separated by the Atlantic but we get really good British tourists here too so I don't know why you're all complaining they have really good manners. I met a few French and German people but not many. They seemed okay.

Is there any tourist attraction in the Earth with no Chinks? There are thousands of them in Moscow and SPb

>best
Canadians, kind and friendly people who are always spin things in a positive way. Germans are pretty decent too, although I do not live or study near a beach. Usually they tend to be pretty cool.

>worst
Fucking Britbongs.

Brits visiting the continent are generally going to drink, pick fights with the locals and escape the British weather.

Sounds like Russian tourist, with only difference that Russians usually go for such entertainment in Turkey and Egypt.

>American normies are pretty good tourists most of the time but they like to mock the way we talk.
Sohrry aboot them, eh?

thats what amsterdam is for isnt it?

bros

Best:
Brazilians (We mostly get rich white brazilians that come here for skiing and snowboarding, they are very friendly)
Argentinians, (People from Cuyo are honorary chileans, many live 1 month of the year here)
Americans, (Tend to be very respectful, the ones that want to come here are the ones genuinely interested in the country)

Worst:
Israelis, (Cause forest fires, make graffitis in easter island statues, get lost in the Andes by leaving the path determined by the touristic guides)

Brit tourists are the scum of the earth, 90% are an absolute embarrassment.Drunk, disorderly dickheads, thank God we're out of the EU if solely for the reason that it'll be harder for Brits to wreak havoc in countries Euro countries, especially Spain. Sorry Spainbros.

cuck

Rude

Really wanna be a Brit in Spain

youtube.com/watch?v=OrNwZ1qc9Yk

Germans are weird. They act coldly distant, like they're plotting something in the back of their head while you speak.

Brits range from friendly old folk to low-class chav scum that get drunk and cause property damage. Overall mediocre

Asians are pure shit. They're creepy, loud, and have absolutely 100 sense of personal space. They also usually only have 1 person in the group who barely speaks English who's the interpreter for the rest of the pack.

wuaito piggu goo hoomu

You better watch your back

Irish are usually bros. Even when drunk, they rarely cause a commotion unlike Bongs.

Italians, apart from complaining that all the food is shit, are probably the friendliest tourists imo. The ones that come here seem to have this odd fascination with America.

Then we have fellow Americans, who are 95% decent folk with the remaining 5% being the most entitled, whiny pieces of shit you'll ever come across. I'm convinced the bad ones mostly come from Cali or Texas, where their egos are free to grow to massive proportions.

Every American blares rap music out of their headphones and are constantly ask you where our nearest mcdonalds is. Not even joking.

canadian mcdonald's is so good

I don't get the hate for Brits, I think the fact they're willing to come to another country and wreck shit just like they would at home is a total ALPHA move.

Much respect

Asian tourists in general suck, but the Chinese are the worst. They move in herds oblivious to everyone around them, they litter, they're extremely loud, and they have no respect for personal space.

Best
>Germans
Polite, tidy, and friendly
>Japanese
Like Germans, but stranger
>Other Nordics
I don't even realise they're tourists until they open their mouth

Meh
>Southern Europeans
Just a bunch of swarthy people that stroll around with backpacks.

Worst
>Brits
Arrogant, impatient, and generally obnoxious people
>Americans
SO, LOUD, ALL, THE, TIME!
>Russians
Like Brits, but with a larger language barrier

They're all alright.

Wanting to be a good tourist is reddit.

This Dutch clown constantly complaing in Brits in Amsterdam when Amsterdam's only selling point is getting drunk and staring at tits in shop windows.

Americans complaining about Brits when the only people who travel there aren't the type to get pissed up and are mostly just old cunts and their kids going to Florida to Disneyland or whatever.

This Norwegian thinking Brits go on holiday to places with worse weather than Britain.

It's all bollocks and memes.

best: scandis
worst: hmmm none stand out as being particularly bad, germans are too emotionless to fit in though#

don't mind the chinese as we only seem to get affluent ones who take a bajillion pictures

>Irish are usually bros. Even when drunk, they rarely cause a commotion unlike Bongs.

this is objective bullshit, and I truly know better about this than you. The irish fucking love starting fights when they are drunk, not all of them but easily way more than the english

>It's all bollocks and memes.
Is that Sup Forums's new slogan..?

>worst

Arabs are godawful. The ones who come here are filthy rich and have no decency or morals or respect.

Chinese are cockroaches. They don't understand how to behave in public.

desu i reckon the good english tourists are completely unnoticed because they are quiet and polite, but the lad types obviously attract alot of attention

I FUCKING HATE CHINKS

THEY RUIN LITERALLY EVERY NATIONAL PARK

THEY WALK SO SLOW
THEY LITTER EVERYWHERE
IT'S NOT JUST MEMES, THEY LET THEIR KIDS SHIT AND PISS EVERYWHERE
THEY MOVE IN HORDES AND BLOCK THE PATHS
THEY FUCK WITH THE WILDLIFE AND THROW THINGS AT ANIMALS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Your guys are ok although I live in Madrid,I don't know about Costa Brava, Barcelona, Benidorm etc

French are the worst. I was in New York and the dam French were cutting in lines to the Twin Tower Museum and would speak to you in french and get upset when you didnt understand their horseshit language.