Opinions on MKBHD?

Opinions on MKBHD?

Doesn't look trustworthy. I only trust reviewers who's race is not synonymous with crime and poverty.

Love his reviews but really wish he'd stop with all the in-video ads.. I've ordered tons of jerky from savage jerky and i've been using tunnelbear for years, yet he won't stop shilling them in every video

procrastinating on shit i can't buy anyways. reviews are eh , better than mr having to dig up that shit on forums

Good if you just want a quick overview but not detailed enough for me. Also the way he says, for example, "OnePlus 5T" instead of "the OnePlus 5T" gets on my nerves.

mkfchd hasnt done anything interesting in a really long time, always phones or the gayest apple hardware.

That's UrAvgConsumer, not MKBHD.

lol that's not even MKBHD. That's some other black dude.

That's not MKBHD
That said, his reviews do a good job of showing you what a phone is physically like, especially with the really good video quality.

Decent reviews, listens to criticisms and addresses them. Although he's a major Google and Apple shill, he does bring to light some other brands and devices that usually fly under the radar. Would not surprise me if he started wearing Supreme shit.

Newfags

If you want an in depth detailed long unbiased reviews watch Erica griffin

arr rook da same

If you want an in depth detailed long unbiased reviews watch finebrosreact

Stop shilling yourself, asshole

great camera quality. ok reviews

Oh YouTube.

Being this salty.

He had a pretty sweet desk on his setup tour.

OY VEY

Hi

What kind of stupid language is that?

It's Hebrew you dip.

This guy has the worst channel name

>uRaVgConSuMeR

My sides