How the fuck do you build a hackintosh?

>Sick of all the cum and viruses infested my windows pc.
>I'm done with windows.
>Dont want to buy icuck they are fucking expensive.
>What components do I need to build my own custom hackintosh. Any guides?

Other urls found in this thread:

tonymacx86.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hardest part is preparing the installation media, since you need to do it from a mac.

google it retard

install gentoo

kill yourself will fix this problem

Insanelymac and StupidNamex86 are your guides.
Come here later to trigger macfags and freetards.

looking that you manage to get viruses on windows, it's gonna take you weeks to install hackintosh, if ever, try linux

Install Gentoo

Will you stop telling people to kill themselves?
You say this in just about every thread here.

>WHAT DO I DO WHERE DO I GO?
tonymacx86.com/
Bing is too hard.

Okay. Literally end your life, please.

Don't. You're going to fuck up. As already said here if you're getting viruses in windows and couldn't google this you're going to fuck up.

Stick with Windoze or buy a cuckbook like a good goy.

commit sudoku

can't even install software ootb on mac os x anymore
or set kernel parameters without massive idiocy

it's dead

> he thinks that linux will be easier for a wintard

> start recoveryOS
> disable SIP
So hard

> HE thinks someone who can't keep viruses off their windows PC is smart enough to figure out how to install hackintosh.
Found the retard who's never tried hackintosh.

It is hard, due to Mac OS X is hardcoded very hard. It means that some hardware features are not designed to work with all hardware (like on Windows or Linux-the-kernel).
Yes, some people have an anal-sex with compilers and open-source of Darwin microkernel... And they made Mac OS X work even on AMD. But yeah, you have to buy very specific hardware. LAN chip is different - you are fucked, system might not even boot, Sound card is strange - enjoy your kernel panic.
And Mac OS X is not worth installing, because it is laggy and glitchy even on Macs (iToddlers will defeat it... But I had it enough with my Mac Book Air)

So, try Linux-with-GNU, or any other unix-like OS. After third attempt to migrate from Windows you will be fine with command prompt (terminal), apt, pacman, rm / -rf, systemd, ls, la, cd, wine, gcc, compile, how to program on C++... And you will be fine, except acne on your face and red eyes.
You will be arguing not on Sup Forums about which gayme is better, you will be agruing on Sup Forums about NSA backdoors and gimmics in KDE...

he can get some pajeet hackintosh build, use that temporarily and then upgrade to a proper Hackintosh build
thats what i did

activate the Smith & Wesson retirement plan

Apple wants to fuck you over
Steve Jobs would never not have fucked you over
Apple doesn't want to spare anyone

>it is laggy and glitchy even on Macs
Werks in my hackintosh™

unironically intel processor and nvidia gfx
although i think they have patched it to work with amd stuff too
go get some niresh pajeet build dmg, flash that into a 16gb usb
install that in your pc
use that to get high sierra app from the app store
use unibeast to make a bootable usb
install
use multibeast for post installation tweaks

thats pretty much it
if you have specific hardware problems look around in tonymac

What version?
Snow Leopard worked on my 2010 mac mini until I updated this to 10.9 I believe.
My MacBook Air worked on ML, until I updated to 10.9.

Now I am running Linux on both machines, because on 2010 mac Windows 10 doesn't want to work, after connecting interned and some updates it goes to BSOD (thanks Apple for forcing me buying new non-apple tv-box).

Blow your head off, Mac loving trog.

nvidia is bad, you have to install drivers from their website (something you aren't supposed to do, ever, when on a mac) and sometimes there is a system update, nvidia shit breaks and nvidia niggers have to collectively wait and hope for nvidias gratitude and support for the new os version. like clockwork, always the same shit in those forums.

when you tell nvidias users that this is the case, they tend to chimp out and claim amd wouldn't deliver drivers, when in fact, they are (built in) and they generally work equally good.

fuck nvidia and go amd graphics. amd needs just 1 checkbox in clover, nvidia needs a shitload of work to be done (periodically until nvidia drops you)

mac os x doesn't even have physx, so you're not missing out anything

don't be pic related

High Sierra.

Very strange... What cpu/mobo/gpu

i7-6500U/Lenovo Ideapad 510S/intel HD520 (because discrete graphic doesn't work in hackintosh)

Never said that m8. Why would anyone unironically recommend linux to a wintoddler tho?

can someone point me in the direction of how one would go about getting the necessary files without a physical mac?

I think i will also try to make a macintosh because i know literally nothing about macOS and igf in my futur job I need to use macOS i will be fucked.
But if we need to have a physical mac, i will maybe try to do get the necessary file in a physical store.

Lmao take a look at this fresh meat from reddit everyone. Cut off your dick and livestream it faggot

i5 4460/Z97-HD3/280X here, High Sierra works just fine, no lag.

A hackintosh is a pain on laptops. Seriously.
Go linux instead.

torrent a sierra or high sierra virtual machine and downlad the OS from there.

manslaughter thyself

It's not pleasant on laptops but it's fine on desktops mostly.

Why do you want a shitty wannabe, college professor operating system. Its shit I see it all the time prof is asking "havent I opened the program yet" and searching through the bar. I once said that looks pretty unintuitive out loud and got comments from three people how its the best.

Just shove some large object up your ass its the same feeling as using a Mac.

>Laptops: Don't do it
>Desktop: Make sure you have a intel + nvidia combo and are hooked up via ethernet
>Get one of those hackintosh distribution disks (There was a pretty much vanilla one that I found)
>Enjoy spending a day or two fucking around with keks trying to make your sound and overclock work

If you don't have much patience, don't do it. It's a pain in the ass even on well suited hardware.

Spoiler alert: He's fucking retarded, and you should drop out of your social studies class

MacOS is built from the ground up with powerusers in mind. To someone who only knows about macos from mac vs pc threads that sounds insane, I know. But it's true.

>powerusers

More like you Starbucks Facebook machine kek

>Its shit I see it all the time prof is asking "havent I opened the program yet"
this this this
it's literally shit like this what makes it so shit

Where can i get high Sierra for virtual machine ?

Don't bait so hard, you might hurt yourself!
-your loving mother

There are torrent sites and virtualbox or vmware images out there. No more spoonfeeding, it's not difficult.

You're just proving you have no idea what you're talking about.

rock thyself to death

YOU DON'T
here is what you do
>download ubuntu iso
>download rufus
>burn the iso on a USB with rufus
>boot the USB with ubuntu
Everythin just works
next:
>search for macbuntu
>do what it says
>ur done
if not Mac enough for you, check it out on youtube, there are some great videos about it
You know have a functioning and functional OS that looks like MacOS

>rufus
>just works

How you managed to fuck up this badly is beyond me. It's no wonder you can't have a functioning hackintosh.

everytime I used rufus it worked with zero problems and everyone else that used it never had any problems with it.
I personally never desired a hackintosh, but if you want an actually good OS but like he mac a e s t h e t i c s then you can make linux look like mac very much

>fagintosh

I had 5 people come to me with the rufus problem. Rufus is the tool that you use if you want to put a Windows ISO on an USB. For linux, you either use Win32DiskImager or even UNetBootin. Rufus works whenever it pleases.

>linux
nobody asked for that

A friend of mine built one with a pc he bought for €80. He researched which PC was compatible and bought that.

oh sorry, I should've said "UNIX-like"
sorry to hear that, works for me everytime on windows. Does dd work normally through cygwin?

Not sure if dd works but there's no need really.

Can't you do it in a VM?

> Will you stop telling people to kill themselves?
> You say this in just about every thread here.
Ann Hiro, faggot.

Yep you can. You just need to create an apple account, you don't need a mac. The process is slow though.

I wanted to build a gayman rig with the idea of trying out macOS at some point but the more I hear about meltdown and the nvidia GPU barfing at every macos update, the more I'm looking at AMD.

>faggot

To those who actually use hackintosh, Sierra or High Sierra?

Mac os is cute! CUTE!

buy a mac nigger

buy an overpriced underpowered computer nigger*

corrected it for you :^)

I would argue with that if hackintosh didn't run so well that it almost makes you wonder why you would want some overheating piece of shit so you can have the same experience.

I use a magic trackpad with hackintosh and it works flawlessly. My GPU works flawlessly as well and the CPU does too. At this point the only thing that doesn't work is my snowflake internal dedicated sound card which I can honestly live without at this point because it's a cheap piece of shit.

yeah. install it in a vm, then make a bootdrive

just check tonymac86 or w/e that site is called.

works fine, but the downside compared to windows.

Shitty file explorer
no gayms.

other than that OSX is far superior.

Eh, the file explorer is not so bad once you know how to use it. I remember not long ago someone telling me "you can't even show/hide files quickly" but you can, it's a keyboard shortcut away. Just because it's not Ctrl+H it doesn't mean there ain't a solution. It's more of a solution than Windows 7 which requires you to open a new settings window and check/uncheck shit on a list to do either.

I'd recommend against using tonymacX86 software, such as Multibeast etc
I forget the exact details of it but as some user on here pointed out months ago, tonymacX86 are somewhat shady, refusing to release the source for their tools despite them distributing community written kexts.
Search for 'Vanilla Hackintosh' and you'll find much better guides using Clover EFI Bootloader, which can load kexts/patch DSDT each startup, making it a breeze to update, plus you'll probably not be railroaded into making a shitty account for some forum before getting to download any tools/kexts.
I've been updating my machine from Yosemite onwards using the AppStore and Clover.

Haswell i5 with 8Gib DDR3, 500Gib SSD and a Radeon HD7850, everything works including full graphics acceleration, iGPU, audio and ethernet.

Consider that the average joe isn't going to spend hours on a virtual machine kext hunting and trying to find the right settings and flags on clover configurator.

>nvidia optimus doesnt work
>touchpad doesn't work
>wifi doesn't work
>fn keys don't work

>I want good shit but i dont want to pay for them
yeah you're not gonna get the good shit. especially if you're retarded and can't read up tutorials.
thats why mac exist for retards like you to promote their justwerk™ moto

mac's got at least as many games as linux and linux has gayms.

They do not run just as good though

But who cares most of the shit you would want to play available on Linux is definitely available on macOS. Maybe not the big emulators like cemu.

Do note that since Apple does not use AMD CPUs, even if you install MacOS on AMD hardware you will still be affected by the meltdown patch. Think twice before doing this user

OP has 10000 Reddit Karma.

most popular distributions of linux are just as easy to install as windows, if he's done with windows he might as well go linux

Anyone can do a Hac desktop and removing/installing parts are a breeze but doing a Hacbook laptop is an entirely different kind of monster all together and takes a bit more planning. Even so there are plenty of guides for both.

its how I did it on my T520 to get my X220 working. its a really halfassed round about way of doing it, but it worked. the X220 still doesnt have fucking facetime, no matter what I do, and try. but the faggots on various forums all say "lolwerks on my muhsheen!".

It's a bit finicky because even after removing certain files you might have issues after a reboot. I can do it fine on my desktop but on my X220 it's more random and I will often get the stupid "iCloud ain't working so well dude" prompt.

That said, do people like facetime that much?

Dont blame windows because your stupidity.

I was wanting it to work, because my sisters slutty friend has it, and we used to fool around now and again, and still have phonesex when her boyfriend is at work.

I know 3DPD and all and its a shallow relationship, but its nice to have my own private camwhore.

that fucking icloud not working message is frustrating as fuck.