Install qbittorrent

>install qbittorrent
>3 peers, 25 seeders
>the peers refuse to seed but i'm somehow seeding 1 mb/s while downloading things at 100 kb/s
>disable the 3 peers from my share
>i'm somehow unable to download from the 25 seeders

what a fucking joke client, how the fuck are people able to leech without giving back anything?

>how the fuck are people able to leech without giving back anything?

by limiting upload speed

stop using public trackers you pleb

i disabled the 3 peers by limiting the upload speed to 1 kb/s

the 25 seeders were unable to seed anything to me

Are you a Trump voter?

>unirionically using QStallTorrents

literally zero use to anything but uTorrent 2.2.1 if you can't use or don't have use for rtorrent.

unadulterated autistic question you have there, Sup Forums

>install utorrent 2.2.1
>it just werks

>how the fuck are people able to leech without giving back anything?
You deserve it, leecher scum.

I download 1000 torrents at a time and completely saturate my bandwidth of 6MB/s for the first few hours until all the good torrents/seeders are done so it was most likely an issue with this particular torrent/peers rather than the client.

>Using outdated software with backdoors.
Why don't you use Windows 98 while you are at it?

been using since release and I'm still alive and well buddy

I'm not leeching tho, you literal autistic ESL.

No, I've tried it with other torrents as well.
Especially those with several seeders and few peers. The moment you stop letting peers leech, you can't download anything from the seeders and you hit 0 kb/s or around 1-2 kb/s until you let the leechers lech off of you.

I've never had such issue
Though I use private trackers only, maybe if you stay away from chink/rusiki/pajeet torrent sites, these things won't happen anymore

I'm using private trackers. And don't bother asking which ones, knowing your rampant autism, you'll just sperg over the private trackers.

>1 mb/s
Can't even shitpost the speed properly
.Get out of Sup Forums

>not using deluge

>I live in a red zone and I leave the door unlocked since I moved here and I'm still alive and well buddy
Keep at it buddy, maybe your luck will never run out.

Transmission

That's pretty odd then

Had the same issue with qb when ussing a vpn.
Loaded the same torrent in utorrent and it worked without a problem.

Ok then, probably those seeders have shit speed, or there were other lechers taking most of their bandwidth already.
They were downloading fast though because you were able to provide the bandwidth for that.
When you limited your speed, the lechers started taking more bandwidth from the others, leaving you with nothing.
To be quite honest I had this issue far more often with uTorrent and qBittorrent (the Pro versions), but not with qb.
Older uTorrent versions worked better but using backdoored software is retarded, specially on a computer where I manage my bank account.

>Ok then, probably those seeders have shit speed,

I downloaded from them just fine.
While uploading to leechers
>I could download from seeders
>I could let leechers download from me
>I couldn't download anything from leechers despite them having almost 100% completion rate of the torrent

After limiting uploading, I noticed
>I couldn't download from seeders, which means I couldn't get the torrent