Oh hey look, it's the only good programming language in the world

Oh hey look, it's the only good programming language in the world.

I guess you still haven't seen PHP yet

thanks doc

Java is way better we Indians are JAVAKINGS yes, fuck you americaneuropean fuck you c+(+) php shit we Indian with JAVA will fuck you yes just wait

?????????

>masturbating with FP
Yeah yeah call me when you make something useful

Netflix's servers use Clojure pretty extensively. If it can handle that scale it can handle anything. But sure, it's just "Masturbating with FP."

have you tried Python, user?? it's an advanced coding language, you can do ANYTHING with it :^)

Only losers give a fuck about programming lmao pathetic

(boy(i (sure (do (love (lisp))))))

H A S K E L L
A
S
K
E
L
L

c will always be the best

Boy sepples fags are delusional.

If sepples is so good why does every company in the world want to replace it with either Go or Rust?

Answer me that sepplestards.

Oh really?
Because from what I have gathered, more intellectuals engage in programmings than in watching football and having a girl friend. Perhaps a simpleton like yourself does not have The mental capacity required to take on a hobby of profession as mentally challenging as programming.
You're like a boot, stop pushing a false point with no reasoning behind it.
shoe*

t. confirmed not a programmer

What is with these meme programming languages that I've only ever heard being talked about on Sup Forums and no where else?

>c++
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess you're not really following the subject

PHP is a major backbone of the web.

Please leave

>php
>never heard of
I'm pretty sure normie baby boomers have generally heard of php

dude, don't listen to these soyboys.
Nobody codes in shitty old hag languages like C or Haskell or PHP except like senile old dudes, dude.
try learning Ruby or CSS, that's like hot nowadays

Facebook is a heavy user of PHP

wosh

Oh I get it you were memeing

sorry user :^)

Terrible, terrible language. Designed by commitee, feature bloated, terrible compiler, unreadable code. The worst way to do FP.

domo arigato doctor

>i do sea plus plus
>muh cee plus plus
>hur see plus plus
:^)

C > ++

mfw

>Having internal syntactic consistency and simplicity is somehow a bad thing